How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squirms more, struggles to standing.

Both of you behave. Please. I'll beg later. I think. I can't think. Deep breaths

Too much vail and too much Luna makes Aus a squirmy girl. I need coffee. Desperately. be back later. Kisses Luna fiercely, and then Vail OMG.. totters off

Bored and distracted. Was in the living room watching a bit of the latest Deadliest Warrior. A Colombian drug cartel versus the Somali pirates. Now back to Skies of Arcadia. If my tv were bigger, I'd restart Record of Lodoss War: Resurrection of Kardis. (small text is small in game)

freaking out...

because I picked up the phone to see if I missed any calls and as I was looking, the phone rang!!!!!

Last edited:
scarily happy...wonders if another crash is on the horizon??

No. You are loved and happy, do not think about tomorrow.. or try not to. Kisses And Dammit woman, you kill me with the hot AV's.

Rayne, where did you dig that up? I know your good at the comp.. that was crazy.

Holy high hell people! Stop with the teasing. Glares at vail and CT

No. You are loved and happy, do not think about tomorrow.. or try not to. Kisses And Dammit woman, you kill me with the hot AV's.

Rayne, where did you dig that up? I know your good at the comp.. that was crazy.

Holy high hell people! Stop with the teasing. Glares at vail and CT

You love it, sweet Ausus...you know you do...

Also I would just like to point out that my appointment book needs your name in it...

You love it, sweet Ausus...you know you do...

Also I would just like to point out that my appointment book needs your name in it...

I will trade someone's finger for the ability to be in the room. If I can participate, I will let you pick Whose finger.

..totally and completely.... mmmm, yummy ....distracted by a certain gorgeous lady's new avi... dear god ...

feeling like I did something wrong already...... sighs and goes to her corner of the lounge to sulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back