What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longing for my comfy bed. Oh, it has only been five minutes but I miss you already.

I am honestly sick of my bed. I have spent an unreasonable amount of time studying and sleeping in it lately and I ache for a hammock outside. And also, that it be summer.

I am honestly sick of my bed. I have spent an unreasonable amount of time studying and sleeping in it lately and I ache for a hammock outside. And also, that it be summer.

Oooh, what a lovely idea. A nice hammock to lay in and read or perhaps just look up to blue sky and clouds and dream. I suppose it is the idea I miss. Whether a comfy bed with flannel sheets in the Winter or a hammock or lounge chair in the summer, I would rather be relaxing than sitting in this office.

@ Thestruggle - I want it to be summer, too....I wasn't made for winter...

Come on over and I'll warm you up. I was made for Winter. I was born in a snow storm.

Why, Moon, are you inviting me into cuddles?

Grins

Who am I to say no to a beautiful woman.

@ Thestruggle - I hope so. Winter and I are not friends. Snowboarding and I are, but I haven't had the money to spend on that lover in a while. I need new gear.

Oooh, what a lovely idea. A nice hammock to lay in and read or perhaps just look up to blue sky and clouds and dream. I suppose it is the idea I miss. Whether a comfy bed with flannel sheets in the Winter or a hammock or lounge chair in the summer, I would rather be relaxing than sitting in this office.

Yes! It's unfortunate how much time I spend in winter dreaming of summer, and in summer dreaming of winter. Grass is always greener. I am making a promise to myself about that hammock, though.

Listening to the silence of my home while investigating other role playing sites and working on poetry for Deviant and a poetry slam in two weeks.

*nods*

Good luck, Wolfling. I have E, just haven't used it in the longest time and just couldn't find another decent RP site to get invovled with.

Working on a couple of posts I started yesterday so all I have to do is upload them once I can get back online.
Drinking coffee.
Watching news.

Why, Moon, are you inviting me into cuddles?

Grins

Who am I to say no to a beautiful woman.

I am just offering my waem flanel sheets and fluffy comforter. I like to share. Now if I also happen to be in the bed, well, I can't help that.

Yes! It's unfortunate how much time I spend in winter dreaming of summer, and in summer dreaming of winter. Grass is always greener. I am making a promise to myself about that hammock, though.

I am going to have to look into getting one. Thanks for planting the idea.

I am going to have to look into getting one. Thanks for planting the idea.

Of course. I'm glad my whining accomplished something! Let me know if you find a really nice one someday, for all I know there could be a world of deluxe hammocks out there.

Dives into Moon's bed and curls up into the tightest ball she can...

*wraps herself around the warm ball of IvoryTigress in her bed* Oooh, how lovely. It isn't everyday I cuddle with someone I barely know.

Of course. I'm glad my whining accomplished something! Let me know if you find a really nice one someday, for all I know there could be a world of deluxe hammocks out there.

Let's go hammock shopping!!!

She laughs lightly, snuggling in close but keeping her hands firmly to herself.

I shall not take horrible advantage, I promise.

Come on over and I'll warm you up. I was made for Winter. I was born in a snow storm.

That is an interesting fact that we share palemoon. I was born in a blizzard on the way to the hospital, in the back seat of a vehicle.

I am totally made for winter. Though if I had yo pick a perfect tempature it would be around fifty. Warm enough yo allow me to wear shorta and a t-shirt, yet cold enough to let me do yard work or take a run without sweating my ass off.

I am very warm blooded. I do not handle heat well.

I am totally made for winter. Though if I had yo pick a perfect tempature it would be around fifty. Warm enough yo allow me to wear shorta and a t-shirt, yet cold enough to let me do yard work or take a run without sweating my ass off.

I am very warm blooded. I do not handle heat well.

You winter people are very strange. I was born in the lovely California, on a day that broke the heat index record, at a hospital where the air conditioner was broke.

I like my heat. Ironically enough I ended up on the east coast. Where I'm currently anticipating snow this evening.

*Blows Firmhanded_Daddy a kiss*

Fifty degrees. I'd be happy with 50 right now. But I'd kill for 70.

I'm working. Everything else I'm doing is either online (talking to Foxy on YM) or Lit (obviously). Though now I am thinking dirty thoughts about Mz. Spitfire's AV...

Trying to write and to finish a project for work but all I really want to do is go not sleep in bed.

When are you not thinking dirty thoughts, Fr33k?

Sometimes my violent thoughts aren't dirty. I do occasionally have sweet and endearing thoughts that aren't dirty.

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm hearing the La Roux song Tigerlily in my head, because that's what happens every time I see that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back