I am looking for a long term editor

NickiC

Really Experienced
i do have a creative writing background and have some stories that need some retooling. I would like to have someone who can work with me and give good advice and improve my writing. I am open to suggestions and learning.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thank you

You should mention which genre you intend to post in so we know which of us can help you. For example I do not edit anything for the LovingWives & Gay Male categories.

Also mentioning the estimated length of the story is nice, but not necessary, courtesy.

If nobody has contacted you then feel free to contact me to discuss what stories you want me to review/edit.

edit:can't mention email addresses here :S

Last edited:
You should mention which genre you intend to post in so we know which of us can help you. For example I do not edit anything for the LovingWives & Gay Male categories.

Also mentioning the estimated length of the story is nice, but not necessary, courtesy.

If nobody has contacted you then feel free to contact me to discuss what stories you want me to review/edit.

edit:can't mention email addresses here :S

Thank you. I will send a mail and see if we are match.

editors

hi NickiC
I would be happy to edit for you, if you could send me a sample of your work I will confirm. I have several degrees and a lot of experience writing in different forms. Some stories I wrote are posted on this site (search under my name or via my profile).

I don't mind what genre you write in, my decision will be based more upon how much time and intervention are required.

Back