Chain Story Idea: Sex Slave Scenero

I will. It will just take time. How about the molluscs forcing interbreeding with hapless humans and developing an entire new species which takes over the galaxy from both it's parents?
 
ROFL!!

That isn't quite the scenario I had in mind, though it makes a certain about of sense. I was thinking nudibranchs, not oysters.
 
*shakes head* Y'all are going to give folks the wrong impression of this chain. Behave or I'll have to spank! *growls menacingly* I can do that, ya know. :D
There is a Litster, that has an AV, that's given me this idea for a chain story. I don't recall the person's Lit name but the AV has always made me think of the woman in it and what story could be woven surrounding her.

http://img.informedconsent.co.uk/pictures/Tanos/10313.600.jpg

This chain would be similar to Laresa, where we would need to focus on the main character (our slave girl) and her life as a slave.

I'm open to ideas. I see her as being sold to various Masters/Mistresses, perhaps through a few chapters, before we settle on one owner.

I'd like it to take place in the past, though I do know modern day slavery is still a big issue in our world. I'm open to suggestions from folks on the time period as well as the place. To be realistic, once we settle on a time/place then we can spend some time researching it and incorrporate some of the information we dredge up into the story.

There is no title at the moment, and no first chapter written. I'll start that once we have a base point besides the picture I've linked above. I don't have a name for the woman, or the men at the market place surrounding her.

This chain will be one that concludes, as did Dry Valley, Laresa's World, and soon :Royal Sacrifice and Enchanted Twelve. It will not be an open ended chain like On the Bus.

All chapters, once approved and posted at Lit, would need to be read by all the writers. This is a must! If you don't read the chapters then you won't have a clue what is going on. So if you can't commit to reading all the chapters once they post, then please think before you commit to joining the chain. All chapters will need to be approved by me unless we've spoke otherwise, or you're 99.9% sure it'll fly with the rest of the chapters.

There would be a cheat sheet for us to refer to. We'd all have to respect the characters and keep true to their personality as best we can. As with Laresa, we'd all have control of the heroine and eventually the Master or Mistress that ends up with our sex slave.

Right now, I don't picture her ever not being a sex slave. I don't see her as a happily married woman, or a queen of some country. But perhaps as she gains more experience, she becomes the favored slave, and eventually the "mentor" to the new slave women that may be introduced.

Any interest? This chain would begin after Enchanted Twelve ends or as it gets closer to ending. (Which should be before the end of March - give or take)

~ Red. :rose:

So far we have officially...

RedHairedandFriendly
LoquaciousLady


*Now Stella and voluptuary are you going to be writing or just bumping and grinding my thread to the top of the page? :p *
 
Last edited:
Oh go ahead, twist my arm. I'll give it a shot. You set the perameters and I'll try and follow along. That set of flashing redheads in your siggy block has destroyed my judgment.
 
A thought on naming the character: I know we're going with a certain flavor here but something that annoys me highly as a reader and does other readers I've talked to is having to stop early in a book/story and look up a pronunciation guide to the language to figure out how to pronounce the characters' names and locales. I'm not saying every protagonist should be named "Jane" or "Harry" but I hate to stumble consistently over the mental pronunciation of a name.

So maybe something easy like Afsoon (Iranian meaning "charm/spell") or Rana (meaning "elegant/beautiful") rather than some of the more difficult names.
 
I always do that. What use is it being multi-lingual when you can't think in more than one language at a time?

Afsoon is nice, though. Exotic but not difficult to pronounce. And to the best of my recollection it has no meaning in any Romance language nor Russian, Chinese, or Japanese. Hopefully if it does mean something in any other tongue somebody will be kind enough to point it out.
 
Oh go ahead, twist my arm. I'll give it a shot. You set the perameters and I'll try and follow along. That set of flashing redheads in your siggy block has destroyed my judgment.

I do like those flashy redheads. ;) :D Welcome aboard :)
So maybe something easy like Afsoon (Iranian meaning "charm/spell") or Rana (meaning "elegant/beautiful") rather than some of the more difficult names.

And...voluptuary concerning the "frog" comment. My middle name is Rana and spelled like that... Thanks for this tidbit of information. :cool: :p

Afsoon? She better look like one hot chick to carry that name off. I keep seeing it as... Achoo. (God bless you)
I'm in, that foot massage was... earth shaking. :catroar:

I do what I can. :devil: Welcome aboard. :D

Team players so far:

RedHairedandFriendly
LoquaciousLady
voluptuary_manque
Stella_Omega
 
Opinions please...

The idea of keeping it realistic is what I want to do. Reading up on the history of the time period that LoquaciousLady (and what can I call you for short?) suggested, I realize that we could be diving into religions that I know nothing about and would hate to be trolled for some accidental oops that upsets someone more than usual. Trolls are nasty enough without adding religion into the mix.

So a "sci-fi" world could be better for us all around. I still wouldn't want any of that spacey stuff, so you'd have to leave the tentacles under the bed. ;)

We'd still be in an "Arabia" type existance, just not here on Planet Earth. :D

And the name Afsoon, is growing on me.
 
You can call me Mari. Short, sweet, and to the point.

I'm game for a more "generic" setting, sci-fi or just plain fantasy (ala "Arabian Nights"). It beats the heck out of historical research only to find that the piece of information you missed incites riots among your readers.

As for the name, if it really doesn't suit I'm sure you could Google up a list of suitable Persian/Iranian/generic Middle Eastern names. More than anything my point was to avoid names like Farkhondeh or Bousseh or Forouzandeh where you can't figure out the right way to pronounce them without research of your own.
 
You can call me Mari. Short, sweet, and to the point.

I'm game for a more "generic" setting, sci-fi or just plain fantasy (ala "Arabian Nights"). It beats the heck out of historical research only to find that the piece of information you missed incites riots among your readers.

As for the name, if it really doesn't suit I'm sure you could Google up a list of suitable Persian/Iranian/generic Middle Eastern names. More than anything my point was to avoid names like Farkhondeh or Bousseh or Forouzandeh where you can't figure out the right way to pronounce them without research of your own.

Afsoon is good too. It really is growing on me. lol... I think we'd have to make sure we gave the meaning behind it in the story. I know I'd be wondering if I were a reader. lol.

I agree having a difficult name that one either needs to back read to make sure you spell it right is not fun at all. Nor is mispronouncing it in your head every time you read it.

But Farkhondeh that has potential. ;)

Anyone else have name suggestions? And we also need a good title. So far only these two have popped into my head

Accepting Fate
XXX's Story (Afsoon's Story)
 
"Kismet" Farsee for Fate, though I realize it has been used before. :rolleyes:

Meaning the title would be

Kismet?

I don't mind titles having been used before as far as they haven't been used on Lit before. I also thought of "Behind the Veil" but I know that is an actual book title and deals with actual women who live behind veils in their religion and country.
 
Meaning the title would be

Kismet?

I don't mind titles having been used before as far as they haven't been used on Lit before. I also thought of "Behind the Veil" but I know that is an actual book title and deals with actual women who live behind veils in their religion and country.

Yeah, I like the question mark. Uncertainty will always leave the reader hanging onto the next chapter wanting to know what happened.
 
Meaning the title would be

Kismet?

I don't mind titles having been used before as far as they haven't been used on Lit before. I also thought of "Behind the Veil" but I know that is an actual book title and deals with actual women who live behind veils in their religion and country.

Kismet

Accepting Fate

I take it the main arc will be her fighting against being a slave?
 
Yeah, I like the question mark. Uncertainty will always leave the reader hanging onto the next chapter wanting to know what happened.

Well, the question mark was simply a question for you to answer, not part of the title. I think Kismet by itself would be a good title, no question mark. Each chapter should be able to carry the reader to the next because it is appealing and necessary to continue the chain.

I don't see her story as being in question, but simply what it is... Fate.
 
Ah! Then she accepts being a slave, enjoying her submission to each Master or Mistress as they come along?
 
If she start out as already accepting her fate I think it rob the story of lot of potential drama. She should have to go through some reluctance and regrets at her old life before getting into it fully.
 
Ah! Then she accepts being a slave, enjoying her submission to each Master or Mistress as they come along?

I wouldn't say that... I'd say she accepts it, it has just always been her lot in life. . . that is if we have her "born into it" and not "kidnapped" into it, but enjoys it? That would depend on you the writer.

Do you write a very dark and heavily laid piece with nonconsent/reluctance overtures? or a romantic piece? Perhaps a lesbian piece where she is forced to do things she finds repulsive, but because she is a sex slave she does it. Perhaps a writer will put her in the hands of a sick man/woman who beats her into submission when she refuses. Her life is in our hands and how we have her live it is up to us. In the end, I see her having settled into the hands of one Master or Mistress, after we've taken her through the trials/tribulations/celebrations of living with a few different ones.

To begin, I think we need to decide how she got to the slave market. Was she born into slavery? Expecting to one day be sold as a sex slave? This would be easier for all of us and actually how I saw her when I looked at the picture. I saw her as standing there, waiting for the next Master to come along, accepting her fate in life and wondering what will happen next.

If she were kidnapped into it, then we may have to decide, why her? Is she so special that someone would come looking for her?
 
If she start out as already accepting her fate I think it rob the story of lot of potential drama. She should have to go through some reluctance and regrets at her old life before getting into it fully.

Yes, I can see that. Nonconsent would play highly in the first few chapters, moving perhaps into reluctance and later acceptance. Perhaps as her Masters/Mistresses change from either cruel/romantic/indifferent/caring... so would her attitude about her lot in life.
 
I have most of Gerome's slave pictures on my computer, along with others depicting the lifestyle and rituals. I could send them to you if you like.

I would love to be a part, as long as it is not too soon. I'm still finishing my modern fairy tale, and have some work for school.

We could incorporate many of the practises, such as the ritual bathing, application of henna, kneeling positions, and branding of slaves. It would be interesting to see her grow into acceptance of her fate, as some owners will treat her well, and others will not. She cannot control who owns her, or what is done to her, but they never break her spirit. I can see her growing older, still beautiful, but instead of being cast aside and becoming a worker or being killed as was the practice, she becomes a sort of trainer for the new girls. Not saying we would want to take her there in the story, but with that in mind concerning her sense of self.

As far as what attracts them to her initially, she would have to be beautiful of course, but it would be that inner strength, that pride in herself while submitting to her master that intrigues them. For an Arab man at that time this would be a woman to conquer, a challenge he would be unable to resist.
 
Back
Top