The Principle

I lay listening to the moans from Marcy and the grunts coming from Mona .They had forgotten about me for the time being but I knew it was just a matter of time before the psycho Marcy would turn her attention back to me .The cruelty in her nature was ahrd to believe ,if it hadn't been for the intervention of the others I was sure she would have tortured me to death .It hadn't steamed from her time at the school ,it was her nature ,I admit I helped bring it on by playing with her for the year that I was her Domme but it had always been there it had manifested itself after she figured out she loved to be in charge ,not the submissive that she had been with me even though her sub side came through as it did at the present with the welts on her body from the whipping and Mona having her bent over ,pulling the dildo out of her cunt and ramming it up her ass .The screams where as much from ecstasy as from pain ,she loved it and Mona was only to happy to oblige
I could only hope that that the other would return before she talked Mona into doing unspeakable things to me .perhaps I thought the others would remain away hoping I would end up on the freeway ,problem solved until the next poor wretch was captured ,how many has suffered the fate that awaited me .Marcy screamed out her orgasm ,Mona pounding into her ass like a trip hammer
they collapsed into each others arms ,the obscene cock jutting out from Mona .Make the bitch lick it clean Marcy urged ,she's not sleeping and even if she is wake her up ,I have need to hear her scream
 
I thrust the pole in and out of Marcy's helpless ass. I held her behind to keep her from falling. Her body rocked back and forth with my thrusts. The dildo rubbed against the walls of her anus, making Marcy moan with delight. I finally heard her cum for me. I came also, shuddering. Then I withdrew.

"Make Laura suck it clean!" Marcy ordered.

I grabbed Laura's hair. "Open your mouth, bitch!" She opened her mouth a bit. I thrust the dildo in her mouth. "Lick it clean, slut!" I ordered. She began to lick it with her lips. She took in the feces covered dildo.

I grabbed the whip and laid one across Laura's ass. "Lick it better, slut!" Laura cried out.
 
I did as she ordered ,it was completly revolting ,Mona held the remote up for me to see .I opened my mouth ,the filthy shit covered dildo went down my throat ,I managed ,gagging the whole time ,to lick it clean .Marcy stood over me as Mona withdrew the now clean cock ,her hand stroked my burned ass ,nice she smiled ,I,m going take pictures of you and post them .it will effectively ruin you .No school any where will ever offer you a position .She held her phone taking the pics .
 
"Click" Marcy took a photo of Laura's dirty mouth. Feces on her lips, Laura tried to lick it clean. "Click" Marcy took her hand, lifted Laura's chin and held Laura's face to the camera. Laura blushed. She was ashamed to be made to clean the brown shit covered dildo.

Marcy now pushed Laura's head to the floor. Her ass now in the air, Mona moved behind Laura. Mona rubbed the dildo up and down the crack of Laura's ass. Then Mona pushed the dildo against Laura's small asshole. The head of the dildo pushed in the small opening.
 
Please I screamed use some lube ,my ass felt like it was being ripped apart .Fuck you Mona snarled ,ramming the cock deeper into me .I was blubbering like a baby begging for mercy ,she wasn't in a mood to ease up .The full twelve inches buried in my ass ,Mona driving it in hard ,I was on the verge of passing out ,I could feel some thing warm going down my legs ,I realized it was my blood .They had it in their minds to torture me to death .
 
Laura's screams made me shudder. I withdrew, then thrust deep in her asshole. My hands held her ass, pulling it toward me. My thrusts grew faster and faster. Laura was screaming with each thrust. I raised my hand and SMACK!! Her pale ass became a nice pink!!
 
I was on the verge of passing out ,it had been to much over the last day ,there didn't seem to be any let up .the torture continued it seemed day and night .Marcy was about hoots away from being a total nut case ,she had no self control ,wanting the torture to escalate .My broken burned body couldn't take any more .I was so far gone I wanted them to end it ,put me out of my misery ,I cant stand it any more .they of course paid no attention to me ,continuing on with the abuse ,laughing ,clapping their hands together while I screamed ,The cock going in and out of my ass felt like it was ripping me apart and it could well have been .I tried to crawl away ,Mona seized both my nipples ,raw from the abuse ,jerking me back ,ramming the 12 inch dildo further into me .
 
I twisted Laura's sensitive nipples until she cried out in pain. I pulled her body back and thrust my dildo in her tight hole. I spanked her ass until she moved it in a hypnotic dance. Back and forth, Laura crying, begging for it to stop.
 
Back
Top