How many people have you had sex with?

I look back in time and wonder how did I have sex with all those ladies?:confused:

True I started young.

I've been married for a total of about twenty seven years so off the market and yet...well, I do love sex and it at least use to be a hobby of mine.

Maybe once again when I get divorced in the next year or so.

I'm just going to take it easy and see what happens.

No I'm not going to say how many but I'm sure by now I have forgotten a few.
 
---

Not Nearly Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I first posted to this thread on November 7th, 2010. (Page 6, post #142) Two years and four months ago. At the time, I decided to see just how much of a slut I am and started keeping track in a journal. I still get the email notices whenever there's a new post. Most times, I just read the post in the email and then delete the email. Today, I decided to check out the thread a little more.

Since November of 2010, there are still some guys that I continue having sex with. But, this thread is about how many different people we've screwed. There's Hubby, of course. My brother, although it's probably only been about ten times since then. Being swingers, there are people that hubby and I have played with before that post and continue to play with.

A few months before my first post, Kevin, the young man that mowed my yard and screwed me, all for free, left for college. Kevin introduced me to his younger brother John the last time he mowed my yard in September. I offered John the same deal I had offered his brother and an older friend of John's after that. $50 for mowing, or $30 and a blowjob, or "let's forget all about money and screw". The problem with these young guys is that by the time they're old enough to screw, they're getting ready to leave for college, the military, or just leave home to start their lives away from mom and dad. John introduced Steve to me. Steve mowed my yard and screwed me this past summer. At the end of summer, he introduced me to his friend Bill. So that's two young men since my first post. NOTE: These young men were all over the age of consent in my state!

Hubby and I have a journal that we keep for all our extramarital fun. Mostly, it was more a record of which groups we joined, which parties we attended and what we liked, disliked about them. I started adding to that journal who I played with. Since November 2010, I've played with 26 different guys. (Including lawn care) We joined two new groups that held house parties. Being the new girl in the group, most guys are eager to fuck the new girl. Some of them were guys I've played with before as members of other groups. Although I listed them in the journal, they're not part of the 26. But when you get laid four times by three different guys in one night, the number of new guys goes up a good bit. When there are 30 couples in a group, there will be about 25 guys wanting to screw you. On the other hand, they don't all show up for every party. We don't either. Just last month, I met/fucked a guy in a group we'd been members of for more than a year. Still, plenty of opportunities to screw someone new.

So that's where I stand. So, in 28 months, I've had sex with 26 guys that I haven't had sex with previously. That's an average of 0.93 per month, which is lower than the 1 per month I decided was were I start becoming a slut.

Gonna hafta join more groups!!
:cattail:
Jenny
 
I'm 32, stopped counting after one, and this one may be the last one (though not the last time)

If not, then guess there'll be another one.
 
High 20's I think. I'm 40 this year so not so many for someone who's been single most of his life.
 
I am 44 and have only had sex with 1 women. Been married to her for 15 years and together for 25. She was my first and most likely my last.
 
cum a long way

Well I posted on this thread in December 2010 and at the time my number was three... now I am up to five men and four women. And I only got that many because I was single for six months...
 
Become a pro and run that score up! I mean, THE SCORE is what matters!
 
Quite a few of both genders. There are also countless people I've done sexual stuff with, but not actual intercourse.
 
27 years old. I began having anal sex when I was young as I wanted to be a virgin when I got married and had maybe 12-15 guys fuck me in my ass before I was 15 and decided it felt too good to fuck like crazy! Between then and 17 when I met my husband I fucked another 30-35 guys - most of them both regular sex and anal. I was good for about 10 years but now I am looking for guys with big cocks who like to fuck very hot wives while their husbands watch. Since we began swinging I have added another 8 lovers, 12 if you count the 4 my husband let fuck me after I passed out at a party. FYI - I would have fucked them anyway! So total now roughly 50 - 60 men - hard to say exactly after so many drunken one night stands and times where I was sucking cock on my knees and wasnt sure how many guys fucked me. I want to hit 100 before I am 30 so I need to get busy! Want to be in my number???
 
Last edited:
I'm 27, I've also had a long term relationship

And I've had sex with well over 100, the vast majority where one night stands
 
Back
Top