New Surprises (closed)

Kailen slowly awoke thanks to the pillow in the head and the light piercing his eyeballs which made him groan. But it was Amber's insistent voice telling him to move, to get up, to get out that finally brought his conscious mind around. he lay there naked watching her stumble around the room, looking at her phone, then motioning for him to get up and out of the room and not come back. He would have felt pissed off by this need for him to be out of her life, but he could see she just seemed frazzled by something and she was, obviously late, for a VERY important date. As she shut the bathroom door he shook his head and grinned as he remembered last night. He stood up and stretched hearing his body crack in certain places. Damn, he ached in places he didn't know he had muscles, but fuck was that girl the best ride of his life!! He knew he would remember her forever. Finding his scattered clothes he slowly dressed hearing the shower running in the bathroom. He had a full day anyway he considered so he should probably be on the move. He checked his phone finding no messages of his own. Fully dressed now he found a piece of writing paper from the desk draw and a pen. With a smile he sat down and wrote a quick note.

'Amber, thank you for the best night of my life. I will remember you whenever I pull a muscle. If you're ever in town again call me (and wrote his mobile number). Until then take care and again, thank you!'

He placed it on her pillow and left the room. Ok, it was a bit soppy perhaps, but she deserved something other than coming out of the bathroom to an empty room. he got the lift down to the ground floor then left the building heading for the nearest coffee and bagel stand he could find ... then home.
 
Davina wasn’t sure what she would find out there when she opened the bathroom door and she took a deep breath preparing herself for what was to come. “Well…” There was no sigh of Kailen anywhere and she was torn about how she felt about it. “A man who listens.” He really was a catch and she hadn’t even asked for his number.

Prancing from the bathroom to her duffle bag Davina quickly dressed stopping when she got to the side table, a piece of paper catching her attention. It was placed on her pillow bold clear lettering drafting out a note she hadn’t expected. “Wow.” It was his word stolen and heavily felt with emotions that shouldn’t be there after a one night stand. All of a sudden she imagined herself calling Kailen, getting to know him and going out with him. They would go to art openings and comb the town for the tastiest greasy bacon burger, maybe he already knew a place. She imagined the kind of man he was the image of a police officer or fireman filling her mind with delicious man-in-uniform fantasies.

A text message charm had her moving and she quickly pocket the note and number. As she left her room she called her mom, getting an earful about missing breakfast and to meet her at the dress gallery. Once she got there she was informed that since she missed breakfast and made her wait and worry the choice of her bridesmaid dress had already been made for her, all that was needed from her were her measurements. From there they went to a custom bakery to sample cakes.

“Why aren’t you making the wedding planner do this?” She wined spitting out the double chocolate cherry forest cake.

Nancy mulled whatever bite of cake she was on and waved her hand in the air dismissively. “When she found out how soon the wedding was she quit.”

Knowing her mother it was more likely that she was being a bridezilla and demanding the best of the best at the last minute and passive aggressively playing off like she didn’t care. “So what else needs to be done before this evening?” The wedding was timed so that they ceremony would be at sunset.

“Flowers, table pieces, the venue is providing food, music and tables and chairs.” Nancy listed off trying a different piece of cake. “Which cake do you like best?”

“The lemon tart.”

“No.”

Davina rolled her eyes not even knowing why she had been asked in the first place.

“You know what, I’ve created a Pinterest page, after we get our mani-pedis you can get whatever else needs sorting out and just use my page as inspiration.”

That something like this was being left to a teenager didn’t surprise Davina in the least. “Right, sure.”

Three PM came and gone and Davina’s phone started blowing up. They only things she had left to do was get to the center but traffic was piling up. “Mom, did everything arrive?”

“What? Oh yes, everything is perfect but where are you?”

“Stuck in traffic.”

“And how long will we be waiting this time because I can’t wait for you like I did this morning. The sun waits for no one.”

“I’m going as fast as I can, I promise.”

There was a heavy sigh over the phone line and Davina could just picture her mother rolling her eyes. It was the same thing she was doing. “You still have to change into your dress and get your hair and makeup done.”

The moment she arrived Davina was whisked into the Bride’s suite and an army of Barbies attacked her with hair bushes, eye liner and started tearing clothes from her body. It was a greeting unlike any she had ever gotten before.

“Cutting it close.” Nancy sang with a tone.

Davina didn’t even have it in her to say anything, she had spent the day running from one side of town to the other fulfilling the bride’s every rushed hope and dream. “Sorry mother.” No sooner had she apologized then a new attack started and sprays and airbrushes went wild, fogging up the breathable air. The air slowly cleared and in the reflection stood a disco ball. Not really but with the amount of sequins on the dress, the glitter around her eyes and highlighting her cheekbones Davina sure felt like it. The only thing she really like was the wispy beach curls they managed to achieve in a matter of minutes, the accented touches of gelled in ‘diamonds’ didn’t bother her too bad.

“Oh and the shoes!” Nancy cooed handing over a box, dolled up looking every bit a princess.

She tried to keep her face straight as she opened the box. There were near enough clones to those shoes from the Burlesque and Davina hadn’t been a fan watching someone else wear then. “Classy.” She smiled using the line from the movie.

Nancy bounced on her heels fidgeting with her vail.

“You look breathtaking mother.” Davina assured her taking her hand in her and giving it a comforting squeeze. “I’m happy that you’ve found love.” She smiled feeling her eyes tingle with emotions. “But if he so much as hurts you I’ll key whatever douche car he owns.” It was a joke, kinda and mother and daughter shared a much needed laugh.

“Thank you.” It was shakily spoken and Nancy took a deep breath to calm herself. “I’m ready.”

Outside of the doors Davina could hear the music and she nodded taking her mother’s arm, her other hand grasping the bouquet of flowers. “Let’s not keep the groom waiting.”

Not that she had ever seen the Rockefeller Center before but it had been transformed into a magical garden, complete with a fountain and a drapery of real ivy. Every one stood and new music started to play as the bride walked down the aisle, with her daughter to give her away.

As Davina looked around she spotted one, maybe two faces that she knew. The rest of them were strangers, total and complete strangers but Nancy nodded at a few of them as she passed them and Davina studied them trying to put a name to the stories of the times she had visited Tod. She was completely lost and it wasn’t until they neared the end of the aisle did she see a face that shocked her to her core in both a good and bad way.

Kailen.

“I do, her daughter Davina.” Davina, not Amber, answered when asked who was giving the bride away. The truth of her answer and the lie of last night had her avoiding Kailen’s entire presence as she watched the couple and only the couple.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

The gathering cheered and the Groom kissed his Bride passionately. As the newly married pair all but skipped down the aisle towards their reception the gathering waited for the remaining wedding party, her and Kailen, to exit before they too followed the happy couple.

As the two of them approached each other Davina tried to smile, a knot forming at the pit of her stomach as he neared. “Hello.” She whispered, still looking everywhere but at him. She had a guy wrenching feeling on his relation to the groom but she wasn't ready to accept it quite yet.
 
Kailen stood next to his father as Best Man at the end of the aisle and waited for the bride and her daughter to arrive. Both men looked splendid in their grey suits, white shirts and silver cravats. Despite his late night, Kailen had managed to get himself together and be there for his dad was seemed oddly nervous about the wedding. Kailen assumed all Bride Grooms felt nerves, just as the Brides did, but it made him smile to see his dad, usually so together and controlled, looking like a schoolboy on his first date. Amber was still on his mind though and during the day he had checked his phone occasionally, hoping for a text at least, but nothing. He had mentally shrugged. Maybe he had just been a one night fling and that was fine with him, he had really enjoyed it. he would miss her, but he would have the memory.

The music began to swell and both he and his dad turned to watch the bride and her daughter walk slowly toward them. For a moment Kailen thought his mind was playing tricks on him. Did he want to see Amber so much he was imagining her at his dads wedding?! But no, no it was definitely her and as his eyes met hers as she reached the end of the aisle he saw surprised recognition there to. He flashed her a smirk and then listened as she announced who she was ... Davina. He was not so naive as to have thought Amber was the girls real name last night, any girl out on the town meeting up with a strange man would be smart to make up a name on the spot, but now Kailen knew who she really was and what she was. She was now his step sister. Well ... that put a new twist on what happened last night he considered with a grin to himself ... but that had been last night, before the wedding ... so that was fine, right? As his dad and new mother in law were pronounced man and wife and kissed, Kailen joined in the cheers and clapping and watched the Bride and Groom arm in arm walk down the aisle. he moved toward Davina, offering his arm as they were to be the next couple to walk behind the two newly weds. As he got in close he heard her nervous hello and smiled at her.

"Hey, Amber ... or Davina I should say ... don't worry, it's our secret." He whispered as they walked slowly up the aisle toward the reception area. But he couldn't resist leaning in to whisper again. "But you'll always be Amber to me."
 
“I.” Davina had thought about lying for a second but she was not only horrible at it but hated liars and she had all but lied to him already. “I can’t be Amber anymore, you’re my step-brother now.” She whispered back daring her first close up look at him. Kailen really was a handsome man and the sight of him licked phantom flames over her entire body, peaking her nipples under her dress. Being so close to him all she could think about was all the things they had done, the ways he had unraveled her and the many many times she had felt him thrust into her.

Nancy turned to her daughter the biggest smile Davina had ever seen on her face, dashing the building arousal she was feeling towards her step brother. “Oh, Davina you haven’t met Kailen yet. Davina, Kailen. Kailen, my daughter Davina.”

She blushed scarlet turning to look at Kailen. “We’ve been introduced.” In more ways than her mother would ever want to know.

“Good.” Nancy giggled as Tod wrapped an arm around her hips, hugging her from behind. “This has all turned out so perfect.” She cooed turning her head to cup Tod’s face. “How did I get so lucky?”

Davina still held Kailen’s arm as she spoke. “The food should be ready to serve.” She nodded to the building, noting that people were already filing into the reception room to take their seats.

“Yes, yes.” Nancy nodded having yet to look away from Tod. “I think we’ll just wait here, watch the sunset a little more.”

It was odd to watch her mother with a man and not utterly hate the man deep down. As much as it surprised her Tod was a gentleman, kind and was absolutely in love with Nancy. She couldn’t ask for more and she looked over at Kailen, thinking of how she had wanted to keep him. It would be impossible now. Society frowned on complicated family bound relations.

Again her core pulsed and she nearly moaned at the recent memories. Davina was still tender but all her walking today had worked out the stiffness and loosened her sore muscles. There were still bruises on her hips, and her free hand trailed over the dress where his fingermarks were evident. God, it really wasn’t helping her frame of mind that she now that to think of Kailen as her brother.

“Come on Big Brother, let’s leave the happy couple alone.” She grinned tugging on his arm, leading him towards the open doorway.

In a room that Davina could only label as a ballroom, hundreds of flowers and twinkling candles and lanterns lit the room with warm light and delightfully light fragrant air. In the span of time the staff had to work with, they really had gone over and beyond. For a second Davina hovered in the entrance taking the room in, if ever she had wanted to make a show of getting married this would be as close as she could imagine a big wedding being. Maybe a little more planned out but in the end it came together as if it hadn’t all been rushed and last minute.

“So are you not just horribly mad at me?” Davina asked cuddling closer to Kailen as she asked her question, her breast molded to his arm.
 
"How can I be mad? We didn't know each other before that night." Kailen stated with a warm smile as he looked down at his new step sister. "We did nothing wrong, and besides, from where I was standing ... laying, bending, we did everything right."

He winked at her and glanced back, watching people heading to the reception room for the wedding dinner. This ballroom where he and Davina now stood would be the centre of activity tonight, but right now it was quiet and dark as the main lights were off and just the candles and lanterns lit the room. He moved them both out of the doorway into the shadows so they couldn't be seen from outside and turned to face her, holding her by her arms. he had loved how she held his arm and the way she had pushed her breasts into him just then. He looked her over with a devilish grin.

"I must say that dress looks incredible on you ... almost as good as those jeans and top you wore last night. Of course, I know how you look under the dress and I cant helped remembering that when I look at you ... you don't mind I was picturing you naked during the service do you?" He laughed and leaned in to kiss her softly before pulling away. "Look, don't stress about it, ok. We had a lot of fun then you kicked me out ... that's cool, I don't hold a grudge, and if you ever felt like rekindling that flame ... well, we now live a lot closer to each other than we thought ... literally just down the passage once you move into dad's and my house."
 
Davina blushed at Kailen’s word. “Anger just seemed logical in this illogical situation.” Because who would have ever guessed in a city of hundreds of thousands of people that you would run into the one person who would be your step brother in a matter of hours. The blush deepened and she took in a shaky breath. “Now that, I can’t argue. It did feel right.” She chuckled with a short sigh. There was a moment of mourning for the loss of continued good times. There would never be another time when she would swing through town and replay that night.

The devilish grin tugged at the knot in her stomach and the butterflies fluttered around wildly. Oh all the things he could do with that mouth of his, Davina sighed biting her bottom lip trying to retain a sense of composure. Being pushed into a shadowy nook didn’t help her frenzied mind any. His words started innocent enough but ended with him tempting her. “You did not!” She hissed silenced by his quick kiss. Davina quieted the moan, how was it possible that she wanted more. He was her brother, she had to get a grips on this whole thing before she did something silly.

The offer to rekindle the flame set the embers between her legs alight with need. “No. We can’t.” Davina lectured. “You’re my brother, I’m your sister and from now on we have to act like it!” She whispered so as to not draw any attention to them. ’I should have worn a bra. Under her dress all she wore was an ivory silky thong, her nipples harder than even before now almost evident against her dress. “And no more looking at me naked, I mean picturing me naked.” It was something she was going to have to work on not doing either, or remembering the feeling of his probing tongue. Shit.

“There has to be rules.” Davina said trying to be the grown up. “No kissing. Or touching. Just no, to all of it.” She tried for serious and put her foot down, literally. “Our parents are happy, this.” She said waving a finger between the two of them. “This won’t make them happy.”

Feeling like it had all been laid out and that there were no more misunderstanding to be had, Davina took Kailen’s arm again putting space between them. “Let’s get to our seats before the bride and groom.” Head facing forward, head held high Davina felt like an adult having handled the situation. Not at all like the pouting teenage she felt like on the inside.
 
Kailen just smiled as Davina put her foot down, trying to keep a straight face but failing. But he nodded as she finished and took his arm to lead him into the reception room where people were taking the places at tables for the dinner. He couldn't help noticing her nipples poking through the thin dress however and his smile turned a little wicked. As it was the layout required him to sit next to his father and Davina to sit next to her mother, putting distance between them which helped cool his ardour a little. But he still took every chance he could to meet her eye and wink and flash knowing smiles, all under the very noses of their parents. For Kailen he wasn't worried about the fact they were now related. If anything it made it kinda hotter. They weren't blood relatives, there was no real law against step kids having sex and besides he was 26 and respectable and mature ... at least a little. He was still curious as to Davina's true age, they had never really nailed that down ... although he had nailed her in every other way he considered with a grin to himself.

The dinner went well, he made his speech as best man, praising his father and his new mother in law and even slipping in how lucky he was to have Davina as his sister now as he turned to smile at her. But the dinner finally done and people starting to head to the ballroom. His dad took him off to one side for a chat meaning he lost sight of Davina. His dad just wanted to thank him, tell him how proud he was of him and they had a nice chat and hug before his father went off in search of his new bride leaving Kailen to go hunting for his new sister. As he meandered around the ballroom he had more than a few younger, and even older ladies come up to him, flirting. They all seemed to know he was single and wedding fuelled that part of the female psyche which needed male attention it seemed. He kinda liked the females hitting on him, what man wouldn't, but even as he smiled, joked and checked out these ladies in there sexiest clothing as it was a ball room dance after all, his eyes still checked the background for Davina.
 
Kailen’s face was indication enough that he wasn’t taking this serious and Davina just shot him a hard look trying to impress upon him how important this was with her eyes. If her mother knew what happened between then, she would flip her shit. As likely as she was to overreact there was also a chance that she might do something as equally stupid as walk away from Tod, a good man who seemed to love her. Yes, Davina sighed to herself, this couldn’t continue.

Dinner was a chance to calm down, get her mind straight and smile with everyone else. Even going as far as joining in a starting a glass clinking round that forced the newlyweds to kiss. Davina wanted to lie to herself, that Kailen had finally gotten a grasp of the whole situation and he was going to abide by some family code that prevented them from having anything other than sibling relations. But every time she happened to glance his way or caught his eye he was winking at her and giving her this secretive look that had her squirming and quickly looking away. He was so bold as to even name her in his best man speech, sure it was only as far to say he was lucky to have her as his sister but it felt like so much more and when she looked up at him, the smile on his face had her blushing a deep red and hiding behind her flute of champagne.

Damn him if he didn’t have the sexiest smile she had ever seen!

She silently cursed as she got up and gave her own speech about her mother’s true happiness and the love she and Tod shared. She recited a poem and ended the speech by thanking Tod for being the frog and not the toad. An inside joke that had her mother blushingly laughing at.

As the plates cleared away the lights in the room dimmed even more creating the perfect starlit night scene. Towards the other end of the room the music changed and the light burned brightly, luring the married couple to start the night’s party with the first dance before the floor opened up to other couples. For those who were willing the brave the elements outside the garden area, where the ceremony had been held was brightly lit with even more lanterns, strings of light, fake candles and the terrace event had fireplaces setup with their own cluster of loveseats, chairs and sectionals gathered around the heat.

The mood of the floor quickly changed, the music get faster and the steady flood of lights gave way to hypnotic beams of light that traced intricate patterns on the dancefloor. The bar opened up and people started mingling away from their assigned dinner tables.

Davina stood back and took it all in, watching as friends grouped together and couples took drink glasses outside to enjoy the view. It was the perfect night, cool but not overly so, the type of night that you could get away with a light jacket or pure stubbornness. It was where Davina had been heading when a man stopped her.

“I see you don’t have a drink, or a gentleman at your side. My name’s Patrick.” Patrick was a tall blond hair blue eyes charmer, at least he thought so. “I work with Tod.” He said as if it were worthy of bragging about. “Might I say, you are the most exquisite daughter of the bride I’ve ever seen.”

The drink Patrick held out was some curvy glassed blended thing with a pineapple wedge, cherry and orange twist. It looked like pure sugar and while Davina enjoyed juice and a little grenadine with her tequila, she liked the subtle bite of being able to taste the alcohol in her drink. Maybe it was her most recent memory, the last man she had buy her a drink but Patrick wasn’t what she was looking for. He was like the drink he still held out of her, over worked and far too sugary to do a lot of good.

“Correct on both accounts Patrick.” She smiled, too polite to tell him to just go away. “So we’ve established you can see.” Davina smiled trying to soften just how snarky that had sounded. “Dare I ask just how many daughter of the brides you seen to become a connoisseur?” Again it sounded clipped and sassy to her ears but it didn’t seem to faze Patrick in the lease.

Realizing that Davina wasn’t going to take the drink he simply placed it on the nearest flat surface. Gifting her with a practiced smile, that all American smile that showed just a hint of teeth so you knew the person had excellent dental insurance. “Perfect 20/20 vision and a golf handicap of 9.” His chuckle was meant to be deflective but he steamed ahead like the Titanic. “You my dear are singular, a diamond among pebbles.” Patrick complimented. “And still nameless, although Angel works for me.”

Gosh this guy laid it on thick, Davina held in the laugh trying to figure out if this guy was for real or not. “Right.” She looked around the room for an escape. “Excuse me but I have to,” Davina fumbled for a lie and came up emptyhanded. “I was headed outside.” Turning to leave she heard him announce his desire to join her. “Well, I like hockey and I feel with your passion for golf and my preference for on ice aggression we would constantly be fighting for the remote and what to watch.”

Patrick wasn’t the sort who took the hint and shrugged away Davina’s subtle withdraw. “We can record my golf games. Problem solved.” The way he smiled told Davina that he truly felt he was some kind of great problem solver, instead of the lone sock that static clings to the back of your shirt that you can’t get rid of.

“Um, sure. Would you mind getting my jacket?” Davina nodded towards the cloakroom. “My ticket number is 864351.” She lied turning a shame filled pink knowing full well that she didn’t have a jacket checked. “Thanks.”

As if needing to prove he was the perfect gentleman Patrick turned without question and headed towards the coat check.

Davina waited until he was two rows of people in before fleeing. As much as she wanted to go outside there was a good chance that Patrick would come looking for her there and she didn’t want to run into him again if she could help it.

Keeping away from the bar area and the dancefloor, Davina managed to find a darkened nook, almost hidden by an archway of ivy and flowers near a window. Releasing a heavy sigh Davina looked out over the room, leaning against the cool glass as she people watched, telling herself that she wasn’t looking for Kailen.
 
"Kailen, have you seen Davina anywhere?"

Kailen was talking to this older woman, in her mid 30's he guessed, single, gorgeous in a dress that hid none of her curves and she knew how to work it. He was actually enjoying the chat with her having lost Davina and knowing the girl would probably just be pissed at him if he hunted her down for round two of their conversation. He could see why she was worried about their connection, he got it, but for some reason he just didn't consider it a reason not to have fun ... it wasn't like he was suggesting that THEY get married too. But he didn't want to alienate the girl so had decided to give her distance, at least for this evening to let her fears die down. So when Patrick wandered up to him and touched his arm, looking around like he had lost his puppy dog, Kailen couldn't help smiling. He knew Patrick well as the man worked with his father, but he had never got on with him. His work was great and he seemed a nice enough guy, but just a little Patrick went a looonnnggg way and for some inexplicable reason he thought he was God's gift to women, constantly trying to give Kailen dating tips so he wouldn't stay single.

"Um, no, no I haven't seen her Patrick ... is there a problem?" He asked casually, the lady he was with giving Patrick the evil eye as he was disturbing her flirting.

"Well, I don't know. We were chatting, have a nice talk, and heading outside when she asked me to fetch her jacket from the cloakroom but they seem to have mixed up coats and couldn't find her's. But when I went back to tell her she was gone. I hope she is ok." He actually seemed worried, and that was the think about Patrick, he was a nice guy, you hated being mean to him, but Kailen had to fight hard to keep a smile from his face knowing Davina hadn't worn a jacket and had obviously used that as an excuse to run.

"Oh, I am sure she is just fine, perhaps her mother grabbed her for something. She is daughter of the bride after all." Kailen now allowed a knowing smile and nudge of Patrick's arm to show he was on the man's side. "But, as you can see, I am a little busy right now Patrick so why don't you just enjoy the party. She'll turn up."

As seeing her for the first time Patrick looked at the lady with Kailen and his eyes widened slightly. "Ohhh, oh right, yes of course. So sorry, you two have fun."

With a not to subtle wink he turned and wandered off looking for a drink. The lady laughed and shook her head as she snuggled up to Kailen again.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, a work buddy of my dad's, look, Laura, I have to go for a moment, but I'll be back ok? Don't you go anywhere." With an arm around her shoulders he hugged her and walked away leaving her standing alone and slightly annoyed.

He wasn't worried for Davina, he was honest about that with Patrick, but he would still rather know she was ok than not. He found a point in the room high enough he could look down on the dance floor and also the surrounding areas then settled in to watch and wait. Finally he noticed her, in the shadows of an arch way covered in ivy. Ok, she looked just fine ... now did he go to her, or leave her be to enjoy the wedding. But she didn't seem to want to mingle if she was hiding and surely Patrick hadn't scared her that much. Deciding to make sure she was ok he made his way over and came up behind her stopping just behind her and to her right, leaning on the other side of the arch.

"Nicely done." He stated softly so only she could hear him. "I mean about Patrick. He wouldn't hurt a fly but he can be a little overbearing at first. He was worried about you, you know? But I told him you were ok ... you are ok, right?"

His tone conveyed his own genuine concern now. The glib smirk and light hearted approach he had shown her earlier was gone for now to be replaced by her new caring step brother.
 
Davina’s eye narrowed and she fought the urge to cross the room. She hadn’t been looking for him she reminded herself, he wasn’t hers by any means she repeated multiple times. Her nose wrinkled as she frowned itching to place herself between cougar and Kailen. Her mom always said her face would get stuck if she made faces and with as hard as she glared at the hot soccer mom Davina would be surprised if her face didn’t just stay like that.

“Really Davina.” She lectured herself. “You’re the one who had to lay down rules.” It made sense, getting caught would be… but what if they never got caught? For a moment Davina toyed with the idea, sneaking into coat closets and stealing away any free second, the thrill of near misses and the forced silence of a hard and heavy session. Muffled moans, hidden hickeys, scratch marks, bites and bruises. Her hands skimmed over her hips where faint fingermarks, Kailen’s hands as he came, colored her skin. His need, the loss of control and his climax, the memory alone was enough to make a girl twitch and pant. “No.” Saying it out loud was supposed to make it, what? She stopped herself knowing she was damp, that her nipples were rock hard and it had nothing to do with the chill from the window.

Damn it!

Once last eyeful and one last glare and Davina turned from Kailen with an obvious pout on her face. This wasn’t fair and for the moment Davina gave in and allowed herself to be the fit throwing 18 year old she was. Greatest lay in her life, probably the best if not runner up to what remained of her life and he turns out to be her step brother. It wasn’t fair! To find someone that felt that right, that could move like that, fill every need that she had before she even thought it. Hell she could have to fuck half the state, if not the whole state to find a replacement and that seemed a touch excessive just for a good night’s rest.

Young couples filled the dancefloor, moving against each other to the beats of the music. Their bodies free to graze the person her, to touch the person there. They hadn’t been on the dancefloor for long but Davina could remember what Kailen felt like, teasing her with his hard length pressed against her back. She shook her head clearing her mind, trying to steer it anywhere but the hours of skin on skin time she had shared with a certain someone last night.

His voice was a surprise but Davina didn’t jump like she normally would have. Instead she let the smooth deep vibrations of his voice wrap around her, caressing her in a way that felt too intimate. “I’m sorry I made him worry but am I okay?” She answered with a dry chuckle thinking about how jealous she had gotten watching his flirt with someone else. “No I don’t think I am.” It was an honest answer and she noted his genuine concern and questioned its origin. She knew what she should hope for it to be but deep down she knew the truth, she was drawn to Kailen and felt a connection to him that she wanted to explore.

“I can’t stop thinking.” She looked over her shoulder at him a tight look of repression on her face. “Stop feeling.” Davina sighed turning towards Kailen slowly. “Can’t stop wanting.” The confession was the breaking point for her and she let out a heavy breath feeling her shoulders relax for the first time since seeing him again. “I hated that you were smiling at her.” She growled nodding her chin in curvy in a dress’ direction. “Flirting with her, possibly imagining her naked.” The cooler glass against her back kept her anchored to her spot, else she would have gone to Kailen. “Apparently I don’t share well.” Davina huffed running a hand down her side, smoothing out the wrinkles in her dress, all the while biting her lip against the other things she wanted to say.

Looking away from Kailen and back to the dancefloor, Davina watched as the DJ played a slow song and the couples held each other close, most just swaying to the music. “You should probably go.” She said still staring at the shuffling pairs, she didn’t have the courage to look at him again. The way he had wanted her, held her after each release, the letter when she had kicked him out and now, with his face filled with concern. It was too much for her to resist and she desperately clung to any hold she had to keep herself from trying to turn the tables on him. To make Kailen think, feel and want her as much as she felt for him.
 
Kailen liked to think of himself as quick on the uptake. But after only an hour or so previously being dressed down by Davina about how they could never be together again, ever, and now she was telling him jealous she had gotten seeing him with that lady left him flummoxed. But then he looked at her and remembered she was still young. She seemed really unsure how she was feeling to be honest and he hated seeing her like this. Their night together had been enlightening to him. He had been with man women in his time, young and old ... although he didn't think he had been with any girl as young as Davina before, but in all fairness to himself in her makeup she had looked 21 at least. Still, he didn't feel guilty that they had spent the night have mind blowing sex. He would carry that in him all of his life, of that he was sure and it had built a connection between them. Love at first sight? Was it a myth? Now he was seriously wondering because he had not been able to get her face out of his mind all day and then there she was at the wedding. It was as if something or someone was pushing them together. Also, it felt right. Inside he felt warm and confident and whole when with her, something he hadn't really felt with any other woman. He moved into her slightly, not crowding her, just closing the distance, his hands came up to hold her bare arms.

"Davina ... that woman means nothing to me." He said softly as he watched her, even though she wouldn't lift her face to his. "It was innocent flirting and yeah, I am sure she would love me to take her home ... but you want to know something? All the time I was talking to her I was thinking of you. I haven't been able to stop thinking of you all day long, even before I saw you at the wedding ceremony."

He shrugged and smiled, his eyes shining in the dimness as he slid his hands down her arms to hold her hands in his.

"There is no woman in this place that could stop me wanting you. In my eyes you are the most beautiful and sexy lady here." He turned to look at the darkened dance floor and the shuffling people then squeezed her hand. "Come with me."

Hand in hand he led her to the dance floor, making their way to the centre and turned to her, one hand on her hip, the other holding her hand as he started to move to the slow music. This was not the dancing they did at the club, this was softer, more emotional and he held her close as he rested his chin on her head and smiled.
 
A slow smile spread over Davina’s face. It was exactly what she wanted to hear and she warmed at Kailen’s words. His hands running over her bare arms left heat trails where he touched her and when his hands moved down to her hands she interlocked her fingers with his. She knew he still wanted her, to be honest with herself she still wanted him but it didn’t stop whatever this was from being a bad idea. Even if his concern and caring eyes, those sweet words and soft smile weakened her defenses against him.

“Come with me.”

Davina looked towards the dancefloor, visions from last night filling her head and she shook her head. But Kailen took the lead and led her out to the darkened floor, his hand still holding hers. “Kailen?” She made his name a question as he gathered her close. For a second Davina resisted, being so close to Kailen, the smell of him surrounding her again was making her heart race but all he did was hold her, dancing with her. Like a fool Davina caved, her body relaxed and she shuffled closer to him, tucking herself under his chin as she turned her head to listen to his breathing and heart as they danced.

His heartbeat calmed her, soothed her soul and made her feel at peace. Davina had seen her mother fall head over heels moments after meeting a man and she had never understood the logic behind letting your emotions rule, she would never be one of those girls but now… There was something about Kailen that had her chasing him, arguing every reason to call or text him, to find some way to be near him again and she had found a reason, as paper thin as it was, to not call him. And now! He was going to be in her life, for the rest of her life. He was her step-brother and that should’ve made him off limits but she couldn’t so easily push him aside.

There was a stupid grin on her face the whole time her mind was at war with itself and the grin made even wider when she saw the cougar lady’s enraged face. She almost wanted to stick her tongue out at her but instead she wrapped her free arm around his back, her fingers drawing small circles just under his shoulder blade. “It’s been confusing seeing you again.” Davina sighed into his chest, feeling her whole body heat up. Being in his arms, it felt right, she felt protected and it was hard to keep her mind on anything but Kailen. “The right and wrong of it says that I should keep my distance, readjust my feeling towards you but at the same time I don’t want you talking to anyone else.” She pushed off Kailen’s chest and looked up at him her body screaming at her to just kiss him. Just take him into a dark corner, find a place for just the two of you to be alone, a voice inside her head tried to convince her. “I want you to only smile at me.” She whispered a blush coloring her cheeks a deep pink.

Feeling vulnerable and needing a change of subject Davina smile and try to turn the current conversation. “So was I correct in hearing that you still live at home?” Davina had meant for it to sound more teasing, like what grown man would still live at home but it came out anxious and almost inviting. “I mean does he punish you and take away your toys when you’re naughty?” The sudden idea of Kailen and discipline didn’t help her in the least and she cursed herself for making everything sexual. Still she tried to play it off with a shy giggle, meeting his eyes a playful sparkle to her own.
 
Kailen smiled down into Davina's face, seeing her flush. It was as if she was saying she was in love with him, the way she spoke of only wanting him to smile at her, how she didn't like seeing him with other women, and yet she had been so focused earlier on them being apart, cool to each other. His hands slipped around her to clasp at the small of her back, holding her close again as he kissed her hair softly.

"Don't worry, you will only ever be the one I dream of ... Amber." He whispered in her ear, meaning to be teasing and yet hearing his own words knowing them to be the truth. Damn ... was he falling in love with her too? "What we are, to the world, doesn't have to be who we are when alone you know. Brother and sister to our parents and our friends ... but we will be alone a lot, our house is very big and lonely. We can ... keep each other company."

As he said that his fingers opened, spreading, the tips touching the top of her ass as it swelled out to those perfect cheeks he had so admired the night before. In the dark of the room, with some many people close by, no one would see and he felt confident. He noticed off to one sid his dad and his new mother in law were watching them. Both had an arm around each other and both were wearing happy smiles watching their children dance, obviously feeling good that the kids were hitting it off so well ... if only they knew he thought with a smile. His dad waved and gave him a thumbs up. He would probably tell Kailen later how proud he was that his son was being nice to his new sister. Kailen wondered if that would feel awkward or whether he would just have to try desperately to keep the smile off his face. He heard Davina playfully mention he lived at home and would his dad take his toys away. He laughed.

"Well, I live with my dad because the house is so big he would get lost inside it if I didn't. Besides, on my wages I could never afford anything as opulent so why give it up? And as for my toys ..." His hands slid over her sparkly dress, cupping her ass now as he gazed deeply into her eyes. "I'm keeping them very ... very close to me."
 
It was silly to feel cherished. Yet Davina did. It was also silly to give herself freely to this emotion, Kailen was near enough a stranger yet here she was willing to be the same kind of sappy romantic she had always judged her mom for being. Maybe it was because she was young and she had yet to have her heart broken but despite all the reasons they should be platonic, Davina wanted to rope and ride the wild stallion. There was risks and dangers to even thinking about it but here in Kailen’s arms… it was hard to come up with a reasons why not.

Plus there was something so cute and charming about having Kailen kiss the top of her head that it melted some girlish guard she had erected. She had always thought gestures like that were calculated tactics to sway someone in their favor, and maybe it was, but Davina was soaking it all but and trying to keep the delighted smile from telling too much.

“Oh I’m not naïve enough to hold you to the promise of dreams centered on me.” She smiled, pleased to hear the promise nevertheless. This time when Kailen propositioned her, Davina didn’t automatically shut him down. “Company,” She let her tongue roll the word from her lips with a playful exaggeration. “Might be nice.” She said cautiously, his hand a distraction her body could barely ignore. They spun around the dancefloor, she could tell by the slowing tempo of the music that the song was nearing its end. “I still think rules should be made.” Davina reasoned, feeling her heart start to race at the idea of what they were talking about. The image of her riding wild into the night flooded her mind and she felt her body shiver.

Davina loved the sound of him laughing, shocked at how pleased she was by the sound of it. “If anything that my mother tells me is true the house could be broken up into wings, like some modern day castle.” She hadn’t believed her mom at first, they lived in a ‘comfortable’, a.k.a. cramped, two room apartment so anything larger then that would feel like a mansion. Heck their unit didn’t even have a washer or dryer and they had to use the shared laundry room stacked with out of date machines that took forever. Yeah, their old home had started to look like a palace and it had been one of the smaller houses on the block but at least it was a house.

Something changed on Kailen’s face and the playful sparkle in his eyes darkened. It set Davina’s heart racing and she tensed her body towards him, his hand on her ass helping close the distance between them. Her lips parted and she sighed. She was close enough to him that her breasts pillowed against his chest, her hard nipples at the mercy of their swaying bodies. “Kailen.” She whispered, looking around as covertly as she could but making no moved to move his hand. There was the fear again, that she couldn’t / shouldn’t be doing this. That this was a horrible idea and would lead to the unhappiness of their parents. Oh but how she wanted him. Memories of last night, the idea of getting caught sneaking around right under their parents’ noses! The fear resided, it was a losing battle on its part but it had rallied one last time of make sure this was what she really wanted.

The song had ended and the lights were brightening, the slow song followed by a newer faster paced love song for the older generation. “Thank you for the dance.” The smile she gave him was brilliant and fueled by desire and Davina took no measures to hide that from him, staring into his eyes. Couples were either leaving the floor or readjusting for the upcoming song. “I’d invite you to come get a drink with me but it seems someone plans to have the next dance.” Her brows lifted in the direction of the older woman Kailen had been talking to, watching as tried to casually stroll towards them but her pace giving away her desperation. All for the best it seemed as Patrick caught Davina’s eye and waved to assure himself that she had indeed seen him. She waved back a forced smiled on her face, she had to give it to the man he was persistent. “See you around.” Davina winked leaving Kailen before soccer mom could arrive.

Patrick met her halfway off the dancefloor, apologizing for the confusion. The staff had apparently lost her coat and he offered her his if she still wanted to go outside. Davina still wanted to go outside, she just didn’t want to go with him and as politely as she could she tried brushing Pat off again, even going as far as calling him Pattie. He frowned at the use of the nickname but pushed on with a determined grin. It finally took claiming to be a diehard lesbian before Patrick got the hint and moved on. By that time the next song was halfway over and as much as she wanted to look back and see if Kailen had danced with Ms Hot and Curvy, she didn’t. Instead she headed to the bar and ordered a tequila sunrise with cherries, pleasantly surprised when the bartender served her without so much as a second glance or an id check.

“Score.” Davina smiled taking one of the empty bar height tables for herself. People who passed by and made eye contact nodded at her, recognizing her as the daughter of the bride or just a pretty face. A few other guys tried to make small talk but she politely turning them with one reason or another for not wanting to dance or need for another drink refill. Weddings were worse than proms and Davina watched as the night loosened up and people struck out or made out. It was like it sparked something in them, some animalistic need to procreate and chuckling, she remember just how quickly her body reacted to Kailen and she cut the mass some slack.
“Weddings.” She laughed to herself finishing her drink and playing with the straw. “At least Mom is finally happy.” She countered as warm smile spreading over her face as she watched her mother and stepdad dance so out of tune to the jazzy swing number that it was comical. But they didn’t care, the music playing in their own heads were synced and they stared at each other in a way that everyone knew they could only see were each other.
 
Just being so close to her, seeing her desire which equally his own in her eyes despite what her mouth was saying ... and god did she have a gorgeous mouth. Those lips were made for kissing and Kailen found himself almost staring as they danced and she mentioned the house and then breathlessly his name as his hand slipped to her tight ass pulling her against him. He was starting to throw a boner and he couldn't help it and didn't try to hide it, not from her. He wanted her to know how she effected him and yes, words would do it, but letting her see just being close to her had made him hard would push the fact home. But even as these thoughts went through his head the song was ending and people were pulling apart smiling, clapping at the bad and the lights went up slightly making him blink his way back to reality, the horrible real world outside the bubble of him and Davina. She mentioned the woman who had been chatting him up earlier and Patrick lurking on the edge of the dance floor and then before he could move or say anything she was gone with a smile. A smile that seemed to contain ... what? A promise of more to come? Or was he simply reading to much into this. Was his own hopes and desires clouding what he saw in her own eyes.

"My turn." The brunette stated with a wicked smile as she moved into him, one arm around his shoulders while she pulled his hand to her hip as the music picked up.

He realised he couldn't even remember her name, so simply smiled and danced. She was hot and at any other time he would already have her somewhere private making out if not more, but right now she was just a hindrance. He wanted to be with Davina, more than anything. His body ached for her. He had heard that line before in movies, read it in books, but never realised how it felt. All he wanted to do was be with her, to see her, to feel her, but she was out of sight now and how could he push this gorgeous woman away without an excuse and without causing a scene. So he danced. As the song came to it's end she smiled up at him, an expectant expression on her face as her fingers caressed his arm.

"Want to buy me a drink ... or go somewhere more private?" She asked huskily.

Part him wanted to say yes, definitely yes. Seeing her out of that dress which showed off her body to perfection would be incredible, but a new part of him felt like it would be doing a disservice to both her and Davina. His mind wouldn't be on this woman, it would be thinking of Davina and he felt he would betraying them both in some odd way. So instead he took her hand and kissed it.

"I would love nothing more, but I need to go find my father before he and my new mother in law head up to their room." He let her hand go and headed away, her almost begging voice behind him saying 'maybe later?'.

Kailen felt bad for dumping her, he actually couldn't remember the last time he had dumped a beautiful woman, but it felt right and he had to clear his head to try and get his thoughts in order. So when he bumped into his dad anyway it was somewhat of a surprise.

"Kailen, hey son, so are you enjoying the night? We saw you dancing with Davina." His dad started, holding his sons arms and looking at him proudly. "I know this is the first time you two have met so I wanted to thank you for taking the girl under your wing and being so nice to her. I know it's weird, for me to, but I love her mother so much, you know that. I know that we can be one big happy family, son."

"It's ok, dad. She's a nice girl, I think we'll get on well. Sooo ... you heading upstairs with your bride .... you remember how that goes? I know it's been a while." Kailen joked with a laugh getting a playful punch from his father.

"I think I can remember what goes where, son. But if I forget I'll give you a call." His dad stated equally joking making Kailen step back with a horrified expression.

"Hell, no! You're on your own dad. Besides with a woman that hot I don't think you'll have an issue."

His dad smiled happily looking over his shoulder to find his new bride. "I am a lucky man, son. For a lot of reasons." He cupped his sons face then gave it a playful slap. "Now go get drunk or laid or something. It would be weird if out of the two of us I'm the one who gets lucky tonight and you don't."

With that he walked away and took Kailen's new mother in law on his arm the two heading out of the ballroom. Kailen stood alone wondering what to do. Normally he would have followed his fathers advise and got drunk or laid, or probably both. But what he wanted to do was go find Davina and take her to his room, or her room, or any room and have a repeat of last night. But he wasn't entirely sure she was ready for that again. Her body said yes, but her words said she was unsure and if he pushed her into something she wasn't ready for he might lose her for good ... and he realised he couldn't live with that. Instead he headed back to his room alone. Besides, it was Monday now and he had work. Work he really couldn't turn up drunk to.
 
She found herself following Kailen with her eyes once he emerged from the dancefloor. The woman he had been dancing watching him longingly. Something swelled within her chest and she couldn't help the cocky grin that spread over her face. It was obvious that Kailen had walked away from her and she didn't look too happy about that fact.

"Hmmm." Davina was all but giddy. Giving him privacy she found her mother and she joined her at the cake table.

"We'll cut the cake, toss the garter and flowers then me and Tod are going to retire for the night. Are you heading back to the hotel?"

Her mother looked like she was glowing, it was nice to see her so happy. "That's the plan."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and drive you to school."

Davina made a face and stole a fingers worth of frosting from the bottom tier of cake. "You mean no private limo?" She teased, frowning as her mom smacked her hand away from the cake.

"Nope, stuck with me kiddo. At least for the next few weeks, then its off to Venice for a week. Can you believe that!"

She smiled at her mother and gathered her into a tight hug. "I'm just happy that you're happy."

Davina stuck around for the cutting of the cake while she hadn't wanted to play catch the flowers, she sighed and dragged her feet to the assembled group of single women. With a wink her mother turned around and threw the bouquet in her direction. Women fought savagely for the bundle of flowers and it flew out of one woman's hands and all but hit Davina in the face.

From the stage her mother cheered and Davina forced a smile and held the battered flowers over her head in false triumph.

The garter toss went to Patrick and he smiled at Davina, the shimmer of hope still on his face.

Before that moment Davina had half a mind to stay. Funny how that smiling face made her want to escape.

As soon as the married couple left the ballroom, Davina moved cutting off Patrick and what looked to be a renewed attempt in her affections and followed suit. Her flowers still in hand.

"Hello Big Brother." Chimed Davina meeting Kailen near the elevators. He was escaping too by the looks of it and alone. That little tidbit had her giddy again. "Calling it an early night?"
 
Despite his efforts to give her the space he felt she wanted, if not needed, Kailen still smiled happily as she appeared next to him at the lift doors. He had seen the catching of the flowers from out here and had almost laughed at Davina's surprised face when she ended up holding them. He glanced down at them, his fingers tracing the battered blooms as he smiled.

"So ... doesn't that mean that you're next to get married? That's the tradition right?" He teased with a wink as the lift door binged and slid open. "And yes, I have work in the morning so with dad and your mum ... well, my mother now I guess, heading upstairs to make the wedding night ring ... or moan depending on how good dad is in bed, I thought an early night would be in order." He nudged her as they both entered the lift and the doors closed before them. "I see you avoided Patrick ... what did you tell him by the way? He seemed so glum after chatting with you."

The lift was a good size, it would hold eight people easily, and yet somehow Kailen found himself standing right next to, and against, Davina in the lift compartment. His arm was grazing hers, he could feel her body heat. He could easily move away, even an inch or two to get out of her personal area but he didn't want to. He found his heart beating faster as the scent of the flowers mingled with Davina's perfume. He licked his lips, his finger pulling at the collar of his shirt and tie as he stood there with his suit jacket over his right shoulder and Davina on his left.
 
Davina wrinkled her nose at the jest. “To Patrick I believe as he was the one who caught the garter.” She gagged and rolled her eyes. “I really ought to count my lucky stars, he is after all God’s greatest gift to womankind.” The southern belle accents was accompanied by fanning herself with the flowers. “The thought alone makes me faint!” Davina continued in her belle voice before succumbing to a fit of laughter.

“Wow, an early night.” She gave Kailen a once over. “Hadn’t realized you were that old.” The question of his age had never come up but she knew he wasn’t that old, five maybe six yea
rs she guessed her eyes roaming over his body from head to toe and back again. “I really must have worn you out the other night.” She winked sliding closer to him as the lift doors closed. Davina knew she had to stay away from him but she was drawn to him and no matter what her brain tried to point out, other parts of her body didn’t want to listen.

At the mention of Patrick, Davina giggled and smiled. “I might have told him that I was a diehard dike and that my prison harden butch girlfriend was not only territorial but has extreme anger issues.” He of all people knew it was a lie. “I got a little graphic with the details of our hardcore fetish love life and he suddenly excused himself.”

Kailen fidgeted with his tie and she stepped in front of him and loosened slipped the tie from his neck. “There, better?” Davina pocketed the tie and reached up to even undo the collar button. “You dress up nice but I prefer you as you were last night…” The smile she flashed up at him hinted that it was more about what he hadn’t been wearing then what he had been.

“Oh!” The door chimed opened behind her. Impulse had her leaning up against his chest, pushing off the tips of her toes to brush her lips against his. It was a quick kiss but she had parted her lips and teased her tongue along his bottom lip before pulling back. “Good night Kailen.” She taunted backing away from him. “Have yourself a very enjoyable early night.” Davina winked spinning on her heel as she turned from him, adding a saucy sway to her hips as she did so.

The kiss had been stupid, she had been the one to throw the need for rules and boundaries in his face and yet the very next moment she was kissing him in lifts. Davina expected him to be confused, she was and her signals were all mixed up. Maybe if she slept on him, it! Slept on it, in the morning it would be clearer. The way her body tingled, the frantic beating of her heart she had a feeling which way things would sway.
 
Kailen watched her go, his body on fire, his cock hard in his pants, his eyes fixed on Davina's swaying ass as she walked away. He even let out a soft moan of need. What the hell was she doing to him? One minute she wanted distance, then she was kissing him in the lift? He was confused, but he wondered if she was too. She was younger than he, by a good few years. At 26 he was guessing Davina was ... what? 19? 20? He had never seen her without makeup and without being dressed up, he had no way to know his guesses were off. Even though that was true he closed his eyes as the lift doors closed and tried to control his breathing.

He got back to his room and walked to the window, looking out over the gardens below and unable to get the girl out of his mind. Snarling he quickly undressed and naked threw himself onto the bed and began to jerk off. Groaning as his mind conjured images and memories of what the two of them had done and what he wanted to do to her. Having her so close from now on was going to be torment unless they worked something out fast. Finally he shot his load hard, up his body and over his flat belly onto his chest, moaning her name. But afterwards he found he was a lot more relaxed and could think straight. After a quick shower he fell asleep on the bed covers and dreamt of her.

The next day he rose early. He had brought a change of clothes with him so he could go straight to work from the hotel. Dressed and shaved he wore tan pants which were slightly tight over his ass and a white button up shirts. Walking downstairs with his overnight bag he threw it into the trunk of his car, ate a quick breakfast then headed to work. As he pulled into the car park it was still early, but he had prep work to do before his first class of the day started. He looked up at the school before him and smiled. At least here he would be safe from the girl. Although not safe from his female students who seemed to take great pleasure from flirting and teasing with him. Not that he didn't enjoy it of course, what man wouldn't? But he had never taken the next step much to the girls disappointment.

He walked into the school and strode to his class saying hi to the two janitors he saw and a couple of other teachers he met in passing. Sitting at his desk in the empty classroom he went over his lesson prep for the first class. The Principle had told him a new student would be starting today and that could be hard on the child. A new school, new classmates, making friends, etc, etc, so Kailen was going to try his best to make sure she felt welcomed when she arrived.
 
Dreams were a wonderful thing. Davina opened her eyes and stretched her body out, the smell of sex and Kailen were gone but that didn’t stop her from remembering and her dreams provided her the most wonderful replay of what had happened in this room. Her nipples were hard, and she gently cupped them in her hand, brushing her fingers over the sensitive nubs. Last night her body had burned with need and after an unsatisfied climax she had fallen asleep naked. Running a hand down her body she found herself wet, for a moment she thought about easing the desire she felt but after last night she doubted it would really be any help. There was only one thing she wanted and now she was still trying to convince herself that it was better to stay away. Oh, it was a losing battle for sure but her moral high ground commanded that she at least plays along.

On the bedside table her phone dinged, and Davina rolled over and read the text from her mother. It simply read that she wouldn’t be able to make it this morning, apologizing that she would need to take a cab on her first day to school. She sent her mother back a reply reassuring her that a cab was perfectly fine and to rest up and drink lots of water between rounds.

Anxious to begin the day, Davina got out of bed and took a long hot shower. Again the idea to curb her hunger filled her mind but she pushed the thought away and quickly got out and dried her body. Prancing around the room dancing naked as she packed, picking up her dress from the night before a tie fell out of her pocket and inspiration struck. Swiftly Davina packed her items, leaving out her clothing for the day and made a mug of coffee.

’Good morning!

The text was innocent enough but the picture that went with the text however was not. In it was a selfie of Davina wearing the tie. And nothing else. Her face was angelic falsehood as the tie laid between her breasts, the steaming coffee mug and the arm holding the phone were the only things from making the picture revealing.

Davina saved the contact under ‘Amber’, a secret codename that only one other person knew and finished getting ready.

The cab ride to school was uneventful, at first the cabbie had tried engaging in small talk but once it was clear that she would not be a willing participant the cabbie just turned on the radio and parted with well wishes on her day at work. Davina didn’t bother to correct him as he drove away. She didn’t think she looked old enough to work at a school but maybe it was the way she was dressed; was the leather wingtip boots too much? Then again, she was dressed in a white ¾ sleeve button up shirt with a sporty tweed blended vest with her burrowed tie and casual cream cropped slacks that pulled the color from the vest. 0r the leather briefcase bag slung over her shoulder. Either way she didn’t look like the other students in their skinny jeans and leggings, with plunging necklines and exposed skin.

It was early, few students were around but Davina approached the first one who didn't have their head stuck to their phone. "Yes, which way to the main office?"

The boy looked her over and raised a brow but said nothing, point towards a set of doors. "First door to your right."

Not that she needed an escort but Davina had expected a guided tour but the dismissal from her peer was tinged with frost. "Thank you." She smiled regardless and headed in the pointed direction.

Inside she checked in with a Mrs. Wilkerson, filled out some paperwork, filed away forms that her mother would have to sign and got her class schedule. Her list of classes were disconcerting. In her last school she had worked hard to get placed in advanced classes, here it looked like they shoved her where she would fit. Honestly she had expected as much and had come prepared with teacher recommendation letters, previous projects, test scores and essays.

Standing at the fire escape plan Davina mapped out her route, if she could get to all her teachers before school started then maybe she could be properly placed and in her new classes by the end of the day.

"Room 106." It was the nearest classroom from the office and she headed in that direction to meet with her first teacher.

The teachers who were already in their rooms greeted her warmly and she watched as their faces morphed from stunned to enraged. Her proposals she felt were well drafted, her point was clear and backed with evidence as to her reasonings. Davina didn't press them for answers right away, instead she left them with a bound folder filled with her praises and accomplishments.

Feeling pretty good with herself Davina knocked on the last teacher's door a Mr Joyce. She laughed to herself, it was the same surname as her stepfather. Funny how when you notice something it pops up everywhere.

"Mr Joyce?" Getting bold with her impatience Davina opened the door that hadn't been latched closed and invited herself in. "Are you in?" She closed the door behind her, hearing it latch behind her. "Mr-"

Davina froze and her face drained of color. "Kailen?!" She whisper shouted looking around frantically as she rushed to his desk, going around it to stand near him to stare down at him. "What are you doing here?" Mr Joyce, Kailen Joyce sat in front of her and it all clicked into place with a gut dropping click. "You're a teacher?" She had assumed that he was some business man like his father, not a teacher, her teacher.
 
Kaieln had looked up as his classroom door opened and for a second had only seen the back of the woman walking in as she turned to close the door. From her dress he wondered if it was one of the other teachers, or a parent maybe, but then she had turned to face him and he knew his face mirrored the shock on Davina's. He sat mouth open as she rushed over to him, stating the obvious.

"Davina ... what are you ... yes, yes I'm a teacher, this is my classroom." He looked up at her trying to get his head back in order, to focus.

He looked her up and down, she wasn't dressed as most of his students did these days, she looked more like a teacher than a pupil, but even so she looked amazing and his eyes fixed to the tie around her neck and the text he had received earlier f her naked in JUST the tie. His cock began to harden at the memory, but he turned back to his desk fumbling for a piece of paper. Finding the new student form he had yet to read he stared at it ... there is was, her name, right there on top ... how had he missed that?! He knew now she was younger than he had thought in the club and later in the hotel room, but even so ... a student?! And one in his school ... in his class?! Were the Fates conspiring against them ... or maybe the question was were they trying to tell the Davina and Kailen something.

"You're in my class ... you're the new student I was told about." His comments were as obvious as Davina stating he was a teacher, but he couldn't help them spilling out.

He turned back to her, his chair thankfully a swivel chair making it easy as she stood behind his desk next to him, the black board to their right, the classroom to their left, the locked door behind Kailen. What did he do? Did he ask for her to be transferred? No, questions would be asked, and besides no one knew of their relationship, either sexual or family. Besides he was a good teacher, he could keep this professional ... right? While she was in his class he could keep his desires in check ... while he watched her through class, stood in front of the class at the blackboard trying to stop an erection from showing ... oh god! He licked his lips and blurted out ...

"That was a nice text to wake up to this morning."
 
"Your classroom." She repeated slowly, her lips turned down in a deep frown. "Your class." She laughed the next second, the hint of hysterics in her offbeat giggles. "Seriously what are the odds. Think we should buy lotto tickets?" Davina joked trying to turn her frown into a smile.

It was bad when he was just her step brother, she could have ignored it if he was even just her teacher but to be both. She couldn't get away from him, she would see him everywhere she went.

'Would that really be a bad thing?' Her subconscious sang filling her mind with images of him naked and proud. At the prompt, her eyes drifted lower and she glanced over his groin wondering if that was a fold in his pants or something more.

Kailen spun in his chair and Davina shot her eyes to his face, her cheeks coloring at almost getting caught checking him out. It was pointless as the next thing out of Kailen's mouth was about her text. 'Oh!" Gosh her text, this morning with his tie and her scantly concealed breasts. "Are, are you wanting the tie back?' She stuttered trying not to think about his reaction to her text. He had said it was nice but just how nice did he really find it.

Again her eyes skimmed down his body and she took a step closer, her hands fidgeting with the tie. She had read stories online about student/teacher relations and it had always made her body warm and wet. Now sat in front of her was a man who not only was her teacher but step brother that she knew for a fact could fuck like a god. Her eyes raised back to his face and she stared into his eyes loosing herself in their depths.

She licked her lips her eyes darkening with need. Yeah, she was feeling it. Her body was already jonesing for a release after last night's failed performance. "I, um..." She swallowed and shuffled forward again until her leg brushed against his knee. "I have some letters, tests and stuff." God all she could concentrate on was not running her hands through his thick hair as she climbed into his lap. "I gave a folder to my other teachers." Mashing her lips to his, feeling him harden under her. "I was in advance placements in my other school." He'd strip her down to the tie again.

No. He was her brother. Their parent's happiness. Away from the wedding and the excuse she was using, Davina was having a hell of a time resisting the begging pleading voice inside her head. "You know." She breathed deep, succeeding in only filling her lungs with Kailen's scent. "I'll, god." She moaned biting her lip. "I'll just leave it on your desk and you can look it over later." She force out all in one breath. For a second she stopped playing with her, well his, tie and poked around in her briefcase bag but she couldn't look away, making the task twice as hard.

Was he twice as hard?

Closing her eyes she took another deep breath in and turned her head away before reopening them. "Here." Davina looked over his head and handed him the folder.

"Oh, would you give a ride later?' What would have been an innocent question sounded like a proposition. "What I meant is," Long, hard and rough. "I took a cab here and since we both live in the same house..." She trailed off with a shy smile. "If it's too much trouble, you know what forget I asked." Davina waved her hand in the air as if erasing what she had just said. "I'll just see you later Kail- Mr. Joyce." She corrected turning to walk away but unable to take the necessary steps away from him.
 
"Keep the tie ... it looks better on you even when its the only piece of clothing you're wearing." Kailen smiled wickedly as he watched Davina stumbling through her words and motions as if she was fighting an inner battle over something. "Do I get to wake up to such texts every morning ... or something better?"

He took the papers she was handing him seeing she couldn't look at him. Her leg touching his knee had felt so warm and sent a shock through him making his cock rock hard and start to tent his pants. His inner fight to keep it soft was a lost cause when she was around him, he couldn't fight his almost animal need for her despite all his best intentions. As she mentioned getting a ride, his eyebrow rose sharply and he smirked playfully as she again stumbled over an explanation.

"I'll take you home, Davina, it would be silly to make you take the bus or a cab when, as you say, we live together now ... our bedrooms right down the passage from each other." He was teasing her now, deliberately and enjoying it.

He knew he shouldn't, not here and certainly not with a class due to start soon, but he couldn't help himself. He stood as she said she was going but didn't move away. He moved behind her, just a small step as she was behind his desk with him already, facing away though, her back to him. He slipped his arms around her and leaned in, inhaling her scent and his breath catching.

"I want you in my class, I want to be able to see you every minute of every day but as I can't I will take what I can get. I just hope you don't date any boys ... seeing you in their arms at school would drive me mad." His nose poked her ear playfully as he place feather light kisses on her neck. "You drive me insane ... Amber ... you'll always be my Amber ... always."

His hands flattened out on her toned stomach, caressing in small circles through the white button up shirt she wore. He pressed his bulging crotch onto her ass, not hard, but with pressure she couldn't help notice and she wouldn't have to wonder what she was feeling.

"God you feel so good, Amber." He breathed, his eyes flicking to his classroom door and noticing the latch was down locking the door, the small window in the door was also covered. He smiled and began to slowly dry hump her perfect ass pushing her thighs into his desk. "I need you, I have been thinking ... dreaming of you every second since that night ... but ... I'll stop if you tell me to."

He knew he would to. Yes he was almost out of control with lust for this girl, but a part of him, whether it was just that he was older or because he was a trained teacher, still had enough input that if Davina said no, said to stop and let her go then he would step away. He would ache inside, badly, but he would do it.
 
"You're being cruel." Davina accused him with narrowed eyes. He was poking fun at her obvious discomfort and inner struggle and she reached out and pushed his shoulder. "If something better includes you making me breakfast then yes. Everyday." She teased back trying to distance herself from her current train of thought.

He was still teasing but his words did little to help her change her mind's subject matter. "I'll be sure to lock my door then." Or leave it wide open. She said over her shoulder, shaking her head and steeling herself to leave. She had just twitched a foot when Kailen stepped up behind her.

Her whole body shivered at his touch and she leaned back against him. His deep breath drawing cool air over her skin and raising goosebumps down her arms. His nose tickled and she wiggled away from him but not too far as his lips trailed down her neck. Davina's heart raced and her mouth parted in a quick intake of breath. The fire within her spike like someone had just poured gasoline on it, Kailen. He was her gasoline and she was helpless against her need for him.

Amber.

Oh how she wished her were Amber. That she could be that uncomplicated woman he had met at the bar. He wasn't her stepbrother or her teacher. She could just be with him. Share every minute of every day with him as he said.

The bulge pressed against her ass was like a lightning rod and the energy went right between her legs, soaking her panties and hardening her nipples. Against what she knew to be right, she wiggled her hips back upon him, moaning his name. "Kailen." She sighed breathlessly. He was expecting an answer, so stop or not. "I-" Davina wanted him just as desperately and she turned in his hold with every intention of telling him to stop. But the words died on her lips, lips that she pressed against Kailen's with a whimper.

Pulling him to her body Davina yanked his shirt up and her hands ran under and against his skin. "Wait, wait-" She gasped, her hands curling into fists against his chest. "We can't, fuck... we have to stop." She quivered against him cursing the very air she breathed. "I just..." She looked up at him, her eyes begging him to keep going. "I want this, so badly." Freeing her hands from his shirt she reached up and threaded her fingers through his hair. Davina should stop but she couldn't and she dragged his head down to hers, opening her mouth to taste him.

She'd ask for forgiveness later, right now all that mattered was Kailen, his body against her. Pulsing, within her and surrounding her with his scent. The fact that they were at her school for the moment was forgotten, turned foggy and misty in light of her desires.

"Call me Amber again." She quietly demanded tilting her chin up to face him.
 
"My Amber." Kailen breathed as his hands dropped to her hips, grinding against her crotch with his own.

He too was blind to their surrounding now, she was everything, his entire focus. His hands quickly moved to her pants, unbuttoning them unzipping, yanking them down her legs till they fell at her ankles then he pushed her back on his desk, over the papers he had still to mark, over her scores and report papers she had given him. He almost tore his own zipper off as he opened his fly and pulled his hard raging cock free. As the cooler air of the classroom touched his warm skin he gasped a little and then moved between her legs, pushing her thighs apart. This wasn't romantic, this wasn't a seduction, this was going to be a hard fuck. A quick, hard, rough fuck because he knew as he looked into her eyes, they both needed it badly. With one hand he pulled her panties aside feeling how wet they and she was, he grinned at her as his fingertips stroked over her clit and pussy lips, covered in her juice.

"God, Amber, you so fucking wet, baby." He sighed happily knowing he was responsible.

But other matter quickly took his attention, even as he leaned down and kissed her again, his lip seizing hers possessively, his cock head touched her lips and with one sudden animalistic thrust of need, lust and desire he rammed home inside Davina. His body arched away from hers, his eyes closing tight, his teeth gritted as he tried not to let out the soul searing groan of pure joy he felt at that second. If he had ever harboured a doubt this wiped it away, her body was made for him and him alone. There could be no doubt, nothing could ever feel this good with any other woman ever. She was his as he was hers, it was a certainty. Getting control his head tilted back to look down at her as his hips began to pump back and forward, the tightness of her pussy clamping around his thick shaft, stroking it, welcoming it back inside her.
 
Back
Top