New Surprises (closed)

Kismets_Paramour

Really Experienced
Davina

In the three years that Nancy, her mother, had been online dating Tod she had never meet the man. Made no effort on her part to get to know the catfish. Because obvious that was what the man was, no one was that perfect but then again her mom was a hopeless romantic. The sort that would kiss the frog in hopes that it would turn into Prince Charming. In past cases she had kissed the toad, then sat by ignoring all their faults, misdeeds and outright lies because she loved them.

Davina had been seven when her father Duncan died and it had shattered the happy family. Her mom went off the rails and quit her job, pulled Davina from school for five months and together they went road tripping all over the united states and Canada. It had been one of the best times of her life following the worst time of her life. Even as young as she was, Davina thought that once they returned home everything would go back to normal. Home cooked dinners, board game nights and dress up parties at second hand stores. It didn’t. The house was too filled with memories and Nancy sold it and moved them to Miami.

They lived in Miami for almost a year in a tiny apartment where you could hear your neighbors talk and fight among other things. During that time her mother hopped from one boyfriend to another, none of them lasting more than a month. It was the time after dating her boss that lead to their second move, this time to San Francisco.

On and on it continued for Davina, moving from city to city and state to state every few or so. Friends were near impossible to make and even harder to keep and after a while she gave up. She built walls and distanced herself even from her mother.

It took her running away for the moving to stop. They had lived in almost every state of the continental US and the moving game had long gone stale.

“I want to stay here. No more moving until I graduate high school. We’re not moving again or I swear I’ll run away and never return!”

That had been almost four years ago and life had since settled down. There was happiness again and the mother daughter relationship was on the mend. It was all going to be alright.

- - - - - -

“Davina, darling.” Nancy cooed pushing open her daughter’s door. “I have the greatest news!”

“Henry Cavill has seen the errors of his ways and is here to sweep me off my feet?”

“I think he did a fantastic job as that Flasher guy in that one tv movie show.”

It was pointless to correct her mother when she didn’t really care who Henry Cavill was or that he in fact played Superman. But by this point pressing further for anymore information was moot as Nancy continued to talk.

“Tod proposed!” She squealed bouncing on the ball of her feet waiting expectantly for her daughter’s reaction.

The book Davina had been reading fell from her limp hand as she stared at her mother with her mouth hanging open. “What?!”

“We’re getting married! There is an opening next week at The Rockefeller Center If we start packing now we can have everything ready to go. I already talked to the landlord and he won’t charge us anything for breaking our lease early as long as we clean up after ourselves before we leave.”

There was more but Davina had gone temporarily deaf. “Why would we need to terminate our lease early?” She didn’t want it to make sense because if it did that meant that they would be moving again and her senior year had just started two months ago.

Nancy frowned at her daughter not believing that she was choosing to be so difficult. “We can’t be married and living in different states, really Davina I thought you would be happy for me.”

“But I haven’t graduated high school yet! And, and Heather and I haven’t even celebrated our birthdays yet.” Heather and Davina were best friends and where Davina had turned 18 eight days ago, Heather would turn eighteen five days from now and together the pair would paint the town red celebrating their birthdays together. Last year they had gotten their belly buttons pierced with matching dreamcatcher charms. She didn’t want to seem like she wasn’t happy for her mom but she just couldn’t understand why it couldn’t wait.

Pruning her lips Nancy narrowed her eyes. “This is what’s happening and you can pack your things now or they can get left behind. The choice is yours.” And with that Nancy stormed from the room, slamming the door behind her.

- - - - - - - - -

“Do you have any other rooms available?” Davina asked the front desk host as they checked into The Peninsula.

“I have another room on the floor above-“

“I’ll take it.”

“Davina!”

Davina rolled her eyes shoulder her backpack with a groan. “What, he got us two rooms, what’s it matter if I switch rooms?”

“What if it cost more? We don’t want to look ungrateful and greedy.” They were from the lower middleclass tax bracket and if Davina believed any of her mother’s stories about Tod he was quiet wealthy and well off.

“Call it my birthday girl from my new Daddy Warbucks.” Davina sneered leaning her mother behind once she got her hotel card. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the guy, heck she had never meet the man she just didn’t know him from Adam and with her mother’s track record she didn’t old out any hope that he was a standup guy. “I’ll meet you tomorrow morning for breakfast and the walk through.”

“And with a better attitude missy!” Nancy called after her rebellious daughter. Not that Davina was rebellious at all. She was on the honor roll, Treasurer on the Student Council, captain of the soccer team and Student Ambassador. She was a daughter to be proud of but this last week was wearing on her. Nancy needed her daughter to be just as happy about this marriage as she was, her support as they transitioned into a new family. It was going to be hard for the both of them and she needed her daughter by her side.

- - - - - - - -

Fingering her fake ID, Davina strolled right up to the front door with a confident smile on her face. As she approached the bounder she noted the slow rake of his eyes over her body appreciating the way her outfit flattered every womanly curve she owned without looking forced and tacky. Davina on the other hand loved the way the heels made her almost five foot five instead of her normal five foot two and three quarters.

“Have a good night.” He rasped, his eyes scanning her from head to toe again, lingering on her ass as she passed by him.

He hadn’t even checked her ID and Davina slipped it back into her purse hoping that the hipster bartender with gage earrings and man-liner would be just as overlooking as the bouncer.

“Tequila Sunrise.” She ordered flashing the guy behind the bar a sly smile.

Last edited:
Kailen Joyce sat at the bar in the club watching people walk by, sit drinking or dancing. The music wasn't overly loud which is why he enjoyed this place. He hated having to shout when talking to people, it was just impolite even if it was the only way to be heard. He always enjoyed people watching at such places, making up stories about the person character or background from just how they looked. He himself didn't go short of appraising glances either from women. Perhaps not the most handsome man, his features even at 26 were more rugged than handsome, but he made up for it by having a powerful and toned body which showed through the simple white button up shirt he wore which hugged his broad shoulders and the black pants which hugged his tight butt. His black jacket lay over the bar stool next to him as he lent on the bar gazing out into the club, nursing his beer. He had shoulder length black hair and piecing grey eyes and slight stubble going on as he hadn't bothered to shave today. To be honest he had a lot on his mind.

His father was marrying again tomorrow and Kailen hadn't even met his new, soon to be mother. He had seen a picture of her that his dad had shown him and she seemed pretty enough and his dad was usually a good judge of character, but lately he had been fending off a lot of gold diggers after his money. He deserved to be happy so Kailen hoped this woman would bring some peace to their lives. His dad had said that along with a new mother he would also be getting a new sister, just turned 18 and still at school obviously. His dad didn't have a photo of her so she was still a mystery, but again, Kailen hoped she would be nice, he really didn't want to have to squabble with a girl eight years younger than him.

His attention was diverted though when he saw the main door open, the bouncer letting in another patron, and Kailen's eyes fell on the young woman standing under a light looking around. He smiled as his eyes took her in. She was dressed to show her curves but certainly not what anyone would call slutty. Which was a far cry from some of the girls in this club right now. Their eyes met as she turned to look at the bar and he lifted his beer in a welcome salute to her and smiled. He had been told his smile was one of his nicest features because it was so genuine, he hoped it might work on this young lady who looked, to his eyes, way to young to be in this club, but, these days, it was so hard to tell.

“Go, celebrate our birthday in New York and I’ll celebrate here.” Heather’s teary face forced a smile as she pushed the fake ID into Davina’s hand. “We’ll find some high and fancy club and drink and dance the night away as if we were together.” She nodded squeezing Davina’s hand tighter. “Hey, maybe we’ll even meet some handsome stranger that’ll rock our world.” Heather snuffled pulling her best friend into a farewell hug.

That had been the plan and Davina promised that she wouldn’t bail on Heather. That even if they were in different states, in different time zones she would got out and have a good time. And honestly it had been harder to get ready and come out then she wanted to admit.

“ID.” The bartender smiled. “Because you don’t look a day over eighteen.” He flirted with a wink.

Davina couldn’t help but laugh as she mentally corrected the man. ’Fifteen days over eighteen, thank you very much.’ Pulling out the card she passed it over to the bartender, watching as he quickly scanned the ID, returning it with a brush of his own fingers.

“First time to the Big Apple Amber?” The bartender questioned as he pulled glassware, tequila and other such items from around him.

“Uum.” Davina aka ‘Amber’ mumbled casting her eyes around the room again, easily spotting the man with the beer bottle. “Yeah, it is Barkeep.” She answered pulling her attention from the handsome stranger.

“Brandon. And the first one’s on the house.”

Davina didn’t know if this was just he was of getting tips of if he was seriously flirting but it boosted her confidence either way. “What no number on the napkin?” She teased picking up the drink after Brandon slip the drink over to her.

“Not on the first drink, just what kind of guy do you think I am?” He mocked offence pawing at his heart over his dark gray button down and suspenders.

She couldn’t help but laugh at him as she tucked the twenty from her pocket into his tip jar. “Right.” Davina sighed shaking her head as she walked away finding an empty lounge settee to claim for herself but not before she took a detour right past Mr Tall, Dark and Handsome.

She didn't say anything as she passed, just caught his eye again, returned a demure teasing smile and kept on going.

Kailen returned the smile, enjoying the young woman's flirty eyes and lips and turned in his chair to watch her walk to her seat admiring her ass in those tight black jeans and how good her high heeled shoes looked on her. He turned back in time to see Brandon watching her too, both men grinned at each other and Brandon shrugged.

"Go for it Kailen." He offered his blessing as he made up another drink for the girl and passed it to his friend.

Kailen had been coming here for months now and he and Brandon had struck up a liking for each other so with his friends ok, Kailen picked up the fresh drink and his own and made his way over to the couch the girl was sitting on. He smiled at her and nodded to the empty space next to her.

"Would you mind if I join you miss?" He asked politely and then held up the drink. "First ones on the house, but the second one is on me." He smiled and placed the drink down on the table before the girl trying not to check her out to obviously but unable to stop admiring her beauty.

It was silly to be moved by something as small as a a smile but Davina was and the feeling spread through her body like wildfire. She wanted to look back over her shoulder but resisted, taking a sip of her drink instead.

Music played at the perfect volume, loud enough to dance to just low enough that talking wouldn't have been stained or shouted. Much better then those loud strobing light rave like bar clubs you see on tv. The seating against the far wall with their darkened booths gave the air of intimacy that peeked Davina's curiosity. The booth weren't dark enough that you con't see the occupants but were shadowed to the point where passionate kisses between lovers weren't broadcasted to everyone in the room.

"Would you mind if I join you miss?"

The deep voice sent a shiver down her spin and Davina turned towards the sound with a pleased smile on her face. "Who knew New York was so friendly." She nodded to the seat besides her watching his body move as he leaned over and placed her second drink on the table before her. Trying to hide the way her eyes had quickly taken in his body, Davina turned to the drink in her hand and placed the thin straw between her lips, moving playing with the feeling of it running over her lips then drinking.

At the mention of the second drink being on him she had a quick flash of body shots and the tempting man shirtless. "You'll have to let me return the pleasure." Davina smirked playing with the word pleasure glancing at his beer bottle before trailing up his body back to his face.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. She distantly thought feeling herself relax, this time drinking deeply from her half empty glass.

"I'm sure we can think of something if we put our heads together." Kailen grinned as he sat down close to the gorgeous young woman. He held out his hand. "I'm Kailen by the way, it's nice to meet you ... Amber, right?"

He took her hand in his, feeling the soft skin, he let him thumb stroke the skin over her thumb as they shook then let go and picked up his beer, swallowing a deep amount as he turned to look out over the club.

"Not so busy tonight, as it's your first time here you picked a good night. Sometimes it can be heaving with people and you get real jerks who try to pick up hot young ladies with a drink and a smile." He grinned and winked.

He could feel the heat from her leg resting against his own under the table, her hip against his. He casually slipped his arm behind her, along the booths cushions. He didn't let it slip around her shoulders just yet, that would be to forward, but he wasn't hiding it was there if she wanted a more intimate seating arrangement.

"So first time in New York, huh? Sorry, couldn't help overhearing. What brings you to the city that never sleeps? Business or pleasure ... or both?" He asked, looking into her eyes with a boyish smile.

Davina gave the man, Kailen, her hand while something gnawed at the back of her mind. His name alerted her but to what, she didn't know or couldn't remember but as she was sure she had never seen this man before she didn't worry about it. Surely it was some factoid about some actor or famous person from one of those trashy tabloids that she was secretly obsessed with, not that she believed any of it but they were a hoot to read.

"Sure, lets go with that." Davina chuckled, marveling at the texture of the pad of his thumb rubbing circles over the back of her hand and the currents of electricity they sparked. Managing only the slightest of frowns when he let her hand go.

Following his motions, she also swallowed deep, pulling hard from the straw.

"Oh I've heard of those sort of men who bank on their ruggedly handsome looks and charming smile." She joked along. "It is rather early in the night so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them."

The light flirty back and forth between the two of them was making Davina giddy and she took another longer sip from her drink, emptying it. "Or I might just task you with protecting me from those jerks." She offered leaning over to set down her drink on the coffee height small table, right next to the drink Kailen got her.

Sitting back, Davina settled further into the settee cushions tucking herself closer to Kailen and the arm he placed behind her. She could feel the heat from his body seep through her jeans and like a cat basking in the sunlight she wanted to bath in his warmth.

Davina laughed at his confession. "Overhearing?" If she remembered correctly they had been several seats apart from each other. To hear her from such a distance, over the noise and general hum of other conversations eluded to more then just 'overhearing'. "I believe anything past three feet makes it eavesdropping." She teased lifting a single perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"As far as my reason for visiting the sleepless city..." She shrugged not particularly good at lying. "Business but I'm starting to think that it could be a bit more then just business." Blushing Davins retrieved her fresh drink and swirled the straw around in the liquid mixing the colors in the drink. "And you?" She asked her drink, lifting her eyes to look up at Kailen through her lashes. "Business or pleasure?"

"Well, I'd be honoured to protect your virtue and keep those jerks away from you." Kailen smiled and chuckled. "And yes, guilty as charged, I was eavesdropping, but when a cute sexy girl enters a place like this she should expect a little male attention, no?" He winked, letting his arm gently slide down off the cushions and around her shoulders as she nestled into him with her second drink. His hand cupped her shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "Me? I live here, born and bred ... but don't hold that against me. Really, i'm a nice guy ... unless you don't like nice guys in which case I'm a real bad boy."

He placed his face close to hers and growled playfully. Damn, she had gorgeous eyes and that mouth ... all he wanted to do was kiss it. His eyes looked her face over slowly, the smile widening.

"Would I be out of place to comment on just how incredibly beautiful you are Amber ... possibly the most beautiful girl in here tonight ... I may have my work cut out keeping the preying jerks from your door ... do I get a reward for such a service?"

Davina blushed at the compliment. “Well, when you put it that way what right do I have to be upset that a handsome stranger was eavesdropping?”

The warmth from his arm now draped around her shoulder warmed the already growing fire in the core of her center. Davina laughed shaking her head. “Oh, I wouldn’t dream of holding that against you.” She smiled. “I can’t say I don’t have intentions later in the night to hold something against you.” Davina all but whispered before taking another drink, her eyes scanning around the room as more people walked in through the front doors.

Biting her lip Davina met Kailen’s eyes, the growl had caused her heart to spike just for a moment and she could imagine him much less dressed in a far more private setting repeating the sound. “No, not out of place at all.” He really was a smooth talker and wither it was his devilish charm, that sext as sin smile or the alcohol coursing through her heated blood she was drawn to him in the most seductive way.

“A reward?” Without looking Davina placed her drink back on the table and leaned in a fraction closer than before, turning to the side so her breast pressed against his side. She was a coy smiles and wanton looks as she reached up to gently trail her fingers down his jawline, bringing his face even closer. Her lips were just a breath from his and she teased him, holding herself there as her fingers feathered over his lips. “We’ll see how well you perform your service before settling on a reward.”

Sitting back Davina took a moment to calm her racing heart. There was a sudden and demanding tension in her body, awakening a sharpening desire for something more. “Let’s start with getting you another beer.” She nodded, noticing his nearly empty bottle. Pulling herself from Kailen’s side was harder then she had expected and she instantly missed the warmth of his body when she stood up. With a departing smile, Davina headed back to the bar, adding a bit more sway in her hips as she walked away.

“Another beer, please Brandon.” Davina sighed resisting the urge to look over her shoulder at Kailen. She couldn’t stop the teaser fantasies that played in her mind each time she looked at him. Davina was never one to believe in love at first sight but lust at first sight she was learning was a very real and very powerful thing. “Thanks Brandon.” Again she over tipped after paying for her drink and took a final deep breath before doing an about face, her eyes immediately landing on Kailen. Everything else in the room seemed to blur out in the background and sounds were narrowed to the rapid beating of her heart and short quick breaths.

Standing directly in front of Kailen, she handed him his fresh beer but didn’t return to her seat right beside him. “Are you going to ask me to dance?” As she had made her way back to him she had noticed that people were on the dancefloor swaying and grinding to the music. “Or does your service only pertain to protection? Because I could easily get accosted out there, all alone.” She baited, adding on a pout as the cherry on top the sundae act.

He had watched her every step of her way to the bar, as she stood there and on her way back. Her tease of the almost kiss had his heart racing and a noticeable bulge in his pants which he had made no effort to hide. A girlfriend had once told him it was the greatest compliment a man could give to a woman ... he wasn't sure all women would have agreed with her, but it had always gotten her engine running to see him obviously aroused in public. As Amber came back with his beer and placed it on the table before him he began to reach for it when she asked about a dance. With a grin he immediately stood, forgetting his beer as he slipped an arm around her slim waist and guided her to the dance floor.

"Oh, no this is a full service protection plan." He laughed as they threaded their way into the people dancing to the music.

The lights flickered and flashed making it somehow darker out there on the floor. Shadows sprang up and were gone in a second as the lights strobed over them. He began to move with the young woman and although he guessed he was almost ten years her senior he still had it. A natural musicality he liked to imagine as he got into the music, his eyes looking her body up and down as they ground together. He turned her so her back was to him, his hands settled on her hips as he moved with her, then pulled her gently up against him, his hard bulge pushing into her jean covered ass as he moved up and down against her, his hands sliding to her toned belly over her thin black top.

"Full service protection plan?" Davina curled herself into Kailen when his arm slipped around her, bringing her closer to him so her side fitted flush against his. “Sounds expensive.” She purred, letting him guide her onto the dancefloor.

The music was louder out on the dancefloor, light strobed over head to the bass beats of the music and Davina soaked it all in. Kailen claimed a space as theirs and pulled her to him, his eyes raking over her body up and down. Smiling Davina lifted her hands and circled them around the back of his neck as she swayed to the music, her fingers playing with the little hairs there. Using her nails Davina gently dragged her fingertips from his neck and down his chest, spreading her hands wide as she felt the muscles under his shirt flex with his movements.

“Oh!” Spinning her, Kailen moved his hands to her hips and pulled her back towards him again, his front her back as he continued to move with the music. She hadn’t been sure before, if could have been a fold in his pants but now, now she was sure. He had a hardon and he pushed it against her ass as his hand snaking around her front. Knowing that he was hard, feeling it against her ass, Davina bit her lip and arched her back driving her grinding ass back onto his length.

Turning her head she looked up at Kailen over her shoulder, watching the lights and shadows play over his face. Her eyes traced the curve of his lips, the stubble on his cheeks and up to his memorizing gray eyes that seemed to absorb the colors of the lights over them, flashing from red to blue to green. She needed this, needed him and every thrust of him to clear her mind, to make this about tonight and only tonight. She would give herself this, let herself be free to do, feel and go wild.

The knot at the depth of her core tightened as Kailen continued to work himself against her. Closing her eyes Davina circled her hips up and down, meeting him move for move. Reaching up with her right hand, Davina caught the ends of his shoulder length hair and tugged. Standing on her tip toes, Davina stretched her body back on his, making him take her weight and slyly guided the hand that was on her belly to the edge of her shirt and up, his thump resting on warmed skin.

Meeting his eyes, Davina tilted her chin up and slowly licked her lips inviting him, challenging him with a seductive grin.

The invite was readily accepted as Kailen smiled down into this seductress eyes. She wanted it, and him, bad and he was more than happy to give her what she was asking for. His head lowered and their lips touched, teased, then met in a hard passionate kiss. His eyes closed as he held her weight with one arm around her waist. His lips opened, his tongue flicking out to touch her lips, then dart inside to find her own tongue. Her moving his hand up to the expose skin of her belly under the edge of her shirt was another invite he was not about to turn down. The good thing about this and most other clubs was that there was the unwritten rule that what happened on the dance floor tended to stay on the dance floor. Short of an all out orgy most anything went in the darkness and shadow and flashing lights. It was hard to see what most people were doing as their shadowy forms merged together.

With that in mind he felt sure that no one would even notice as his hand slowly travelled under Amber's top, slowly feeling her taut belly muscles and then up more, still slow even as he humped his hardon into her tight young ass and felt her gyrate against it. He was desperate by now to have her, right here on the damn floor if he had a choice, but he was holding back, making this last, moving his fingers slowly, almost teasing her and himself. Finally his fingertips found the bottom of her bra and slip up to cup her left breast, feeling it firm in his hand, her nipples poking through the material already. He squeezed it softly as his lips left hers breathlessly and nibbled on her ear before lowering to kiss her neck.

"Fuck you are so hot, Amber, I want you!" He whispered huskily in her ear.

At the first brush of his lips Davina sighed and arched into him even closer, if at all possible. With his height over her it was difficult to deepen the kiss on her part but Kailen meet her needs turning the kiss in to a passionate breathtaking press of lips. He teased her, making her squirm in his arms before darting his tongue into her mouth. Davina moaned and met his tongue with her own. Hungry for more she lightly sucked on his tongue demanding more.

“Mmmm…” Davina moaned shivering as Kailen moved his hand up her stomach. His touch left fiery trails in their wake and it inflamed the very core, dampening the already soaked satin thong she wore. “Kailen…” His hand moved to cup her breast and her nipples hardened to tight peaks in his palm. Her heart raced and her whole body shivered again, a chill running down her spine that zapped straight between her legs.

Feeling his lips move to her ear nibbling and whispering his desires, it fueled the fire in her like nothing else before. The club didn’t matter, she was over it. All she wanted was Kailen.

Taking the hand that was under her shirt, Davina pulled back from Kailen her eyes dark with want. “Let’s get out of here. I have a room at The Peninsula.” She didn’t feel it necessary to mention that it was a five minute walk from here, Kailen claimed to be born here. Dropping his hand she turned from the dancefloor and headed towards the door, looking over her shoulder to see if he was following.

For a moment he stood alone on the dance floor, breathless, watching her walk away, seeing her glance over her shoulder to see if he was coming, then feeling like an idiot he ran to catch up, grabbing his jacket as he ran past Brandon and getting a thumbs up from the bartender before heading outside and catching up with her on the street. He slipped his hand into hers, squeezing it tightly as they almost ran the couple of blocks to the Peninsula hotel. It was a nice place, pricey, he had stayed here a few times before himself.

No words were said as they entered the foyer, his arm now around her slim waist as they headed to the bank of elevators and entered a car all alone. The second the door closed and Amber hit the button to her floor he was on. He pushed her against the lifts wall, kissing her deep. his hands all over her body, her thighs, her tight ass, her breasts through the shirt, he wanted to strip her right here and to hell if anyone saw them, but then the door pinged and opened and Amber was dragging him along the passage to her room, opening the lock with the card on the first try and then they were inside the room, in the dark, only the light from the large windows gave any illumination.

Davina laughed hearing hurried footsteps behind her, smiling as a hand gripped hers. "Glad to have you join me." She sing sang skipping into a quickened step towards her hotel.

The tension grew between them as the silence rolled on, as they entered the foyer and stole heated glances at each other. The elevator door dinged open and Davina rushed inside filled with giggles. "Kailen," That was all she was able to get out before he crashed against her. His hands were everywhere, his mouth claiming hers as she was pushed back against the wall. Running her hands over his chest she frantically unbuttoned the top button and was working on his second when the door dinged open.

She dragged Kailen down the hall and into her room, hazy about the details of how the door opened as everything else in her mind narrowed to Kailen and Kailen alone.

Pushing him back, taking control for the moment, Davina started working on his shirt buttons again as she tilted her hips to meet his, sighing deliciously at the hard length she felt there. The second button sprang free but the third gave her pause making her growl against Kailen's lips as she kissed him. "If you like this shirt at all you'll take it off before I rip it off you." She threatened venturing from the doorway into the room, kicking off her high heels and pulling her shirt up over her head.

Facing Kailen she smiled, the dim light casting a shadow showing only his darkened outline against the true black of the night behind him. Swaying her hips to the music in her head Davina unbuttoned the top button of her jeans, backing up towards the bed. The zipper slid down with a soft hiss and she pushed the fit fitting pant down her to her knees, stepping out of them leaving her standing there in nothign but her black satin thong and matching demi cup bra.

"Your move big boy." Davina smirked striking a hero pose with her hands on her cocked hips.

Kailen had stopped as Amber backed away, undressing, he had watched each inch of exposed skin as his eyes became accustomed to the darkness, the streetlights outside giving small illumination to the room, but enough now her pale smooth skin contracted against the black of her thong and bra. At her words he pulled his shirt over his head, ignoring unbuttoning it any further and threw it to the floor, his chest was lightly haired, no gorilla was he, his dark brown nipples hardened by his excitement as he quickly unbelted his pants, unbuttoned them, the zipper coming down as he kicked them off to join Ambers discarded clothes on the floor. Hopping one one foot then the other he pulled his socks off giggling at how stupid he must look, but finally just in his black boxers he moved up to Amber.

He slipped his arms around her, pulling her to him, their almost naked bodies touching and sparks flying. He slipped his hands down her back to cup her bare ass cheeks, lifting her in his arms and pushing her back against the chill glass of the floor to ceiling windows in her room. They were four floors up, no one down on the ground would see them unless they turned the light on in the room or unless that person was looking right at them with binoculars. Even so, the risk they might be seen had him so aroused as he kissed her hard, then moved his lips to her neck, biting softly as he ground his cock between her legs, only the thin material of his boxers and her thong stopping it going inside her. Still holding her up easily by her ass, he squeezed it, loving how tight it was, how toned, perfect.

Davina watched him throw off his shirt, his strong chest sparsely covered in dark hair. Hmm, he was sexy and her mouth watered at the sight of him. She laughed softly alongside him as he hopped in his haste to get to her but when he finally stood there, his black boxers tented, her giggling stopped.

He moved like a cat, his strides bringing him close to before he gathered her in his arms. Everywhere his bare skin touched felt like fire, spreading until her whole body burned. She had thought he would have pushed her back, onto the bed but instead he cupped her ass and lifted. Automatically her legs wrapped tightly around his hips as he pressed her against the cold glass and his hot body. The contrast in temperature had Davina gasping and arching off the glass mashing her satin covered breasts into Kailen's chest.

Her whole life she had been the short kid and she hated it. Until that moment. The ease at which Kailen lifted her and carried her to the wall was hot and her mind played with every fantasy she had of a man using her body, that power... It make her pussy pulse.

She would have complained but he kissed her hard and she tilted her head to meet his kiss. Nipping at his bottom lip as he pulled back earned her a bite of her own over the sensitive skin of her neck. "Ahmm..." Davina gasped as he ground against her, the sensation causing her to grind back on him, mewing with need. Reaching up Davina tangled her hands in his hair and humped her hips up and down using his length to further stimulate her clit.

In the back of her mind she imagined what if might look like from the outside looking in. Trapped between the glass and Kailen's body and it elevated her senses.

Pushing him back with her hip to gain space she moved her legs over his ass wiggling as she pinched the legs of his boxers with her toes and pulled down. It easily slid over the muscled curve of his ass but pinned in the front between their bodies it stayed bunched under his cheeks.

Freeing her hands from his hair she pulled her body up using his shoulders and reached around her back to unclasp her bra. The article of clothing sagged away from her body and Davina shrugged her shoulders and felt the satin straps slid down her arms.

"Is this too fast for you?"

It suddenly occurred to Davina that while he had voiced his want of her, he had never consented to what they were doing. Sure he had followed along but there had been points where she hadn't really given him time to voice his opinion. "I mean we can stop if you want." Stilling her body against the bucking of her hips she bit her lip as she repressed her desires and settled back against the windows with her arm holding her bar to her chest.

"Are you insane!" Kailen laughed with a huge smile as he turned and walked to the bed now, still holding her as if she weighed no more than a feather.

His boxers dropped to the floor on the way, leaving him totally naked now as his rigid cock rubbed her through her thin thong. He pulled her bra away discarding that piece of clothing as well, leaving a trail from the window to the bed where he finally dropped her with a smile as he knelt on the floor, pushing her legs open as his fingers hooked into her thong and almost yanked it down and off. Her scent was intoxicating and even in the dim light he could make out enough of her pussy to know he was salivating. His hands slid up her inner thighs, pushing the legs open more now, before his fingertips touched her warm wetness. The tips grazed over her pussy lips, then her clit, finding it soaking, he pulled them back and licked his fingers clean.

"Amber, fuck, you taste so damn good. I need more ..." He growled and with that dove in between her legs.

It was hardly subtle foreplay, but he knew what he wanted. His lips assaulted her pussy, the lips, the clit, her thighs, his tongue flicking out occasionally to tease soft firm skin before he finally allowed himself to go where he wanted. His lips settled over her clit, kissing, then sucking the hard little nub into his mouth where his tongue flicked over it hard and fast as he slipped two fingers slowly inside her heated pussy, sinking in deep.

“God I hope not!” She laughed in response, her heart lightened and quickened hearing him verbally confirm his want in this.

Davina loved the way he carried her from one place to another, again her mind drifted off to other uses for that strength when she felt his halfway pulled down boxers fall to the ground the same time he freed her from her bra. Reaching between their bodies, she circled her hand around the head of his cock and gently squeezed. He felt huge in her hand and she shifted her shoulders to run her hand down half his length and back up again using the pad of her thumb to smear the pearled precum over his mushroomed head. That was about as much fun as she got to have before he deposited her on the bed and dropped to the floor on his knees.

This wasn’t the first time for Davina, well the picking up a stranger bit was but not the sex part. Not that she had a lot of experience to pull from, she had only been with two other boys and neither of them even offered or showed any interest in what it seemed Kailen was about to do. “Kailen?” She made his name a question as she sat up based on her elbows looking down her body at him. “Ah-!” With all the flirty talk, his engorged thrusting dance and all the touching since they got on property Davina was wanting, her bare lips coated in her wetness and her hard clit poked from its hood below her landing strip begging or any and all of Kailen’s attention.

His fingers teased her, lightly grazing over her lips and clit. Davina sighed, closed her eyes and lifted her hips wanting more, groaning in frustration when he pulled back. Her eyes snapped open just in time to see him lick his fingers clean and her pussy pulsed at the sight. She never would have thought to be sexy but his words declaring his need for more of her taste stroked the heat inside of her even higher. The growling rasp… there was much to be said for that sound but at the moment Davina didn’t care.

Kailen wasn’t gentle, he dove in like a man starved and Davina was weak against his hunger. Throwing her head back she fell to the bed, thrusting her hips up to meet his mouth. She had never had this done to her before and instantly she was addicted. “Kailen!” His name fell from her lips breathless and wanton. She writhed under his mouth, panting as the new sensations threatened to overwhelm her. There was no easing in with Kailen, he had a plan in mind and his mouth followed both their desires to a ‘t’.

“Shit!” His mouth latched over her clit and sucked creating a bolt of electricity that sizzled over her body with pure unbridled pleasure. Davina’s hand reached down and fisted in Kailen’s hair pulling him closer, her hips thrusting up into his mouth with every flick of his tongue. Her breathing grew harsh and turned to erratic pants and her whole body coiled, waiting. His fingers were a surprised, she had forgotten he had hands, forgotten he had anything but a mouth, those lips and his fucking tongue.

Unlike his mouth his fingers moved slowly, parting her drenched lips and sliding into her with tightly enveloped ease. It was the straw that broke the preverbal camel’s back. With a jerk Davina closed her legs around Kailen’s head preventing him from moving as her back lifted from the bed driving her shoulder into the soft mattress. Shudders took control of her whole body as she mindlessly tried to fuck back on his mouth, coating his fingers with her orgasm.

Davina closed her eyes and rode the pleasurable rolls casting over her body. Her muscles relaxed, returning her to the bed’s surface and releasing Kailen’s head with a happy sigh. “Mmmm…” She moaned, a very pleased smile on her face. Opening her hands she threaded her fingers through Kailen’s hair and reached up above her head stretching her body out. “There’s going to be a ‘my turn’ later on this night.” Davina promised, her eyes opening to meet his through the darkness. “But right now, if you don’t fuck me senseless I just might go insane.”

"I thought we'd already covered insanity." Kailen grinned as he slowly moved up her body, his cock stroking over her toned soft thighs.

He looked down into her eyes, that sexy smile of hers was so attractive, she looked innocent, but he was finding out she was anything but. He licked his lips, still savouring her taste, her juice as she had cum under his tongue and fingers. He always loved how women orgasm, how their entire bodies were part of it as a whole. With a guy that sometimes happened, but most everything was centred on his crotch. With a girl from her hair to her feet, every part of her body convulsed, tightened, spasmed and he loved being the man to make her do that. Amber had been no exception. But now he wanted his reward and so, it seemed, did Amber.

"Oh, your getting fucked, don't worry about that, Amber." He hissed as his cock head found her wet lips where his fingers had been moments before.

He kept eyes contact as he settled the head in position, flexing his hips a little to make it rub teasingly on her soft warm lips, then with a sudden thrust he buried himself inside her in one fast almost violent ramming motion. He was balls deep in a second and held it there fro two more seconds to let her feel it all, then his hands now on her hips he sat up and looked down between them as he started to power drive into her like a man possessed. She was so incredibly tight, he might think her a virgin, but the way she had acted at the club, here in the room, his fingers finding no barrier to their exploration told him otherwise.

Davina had a witty comeback about her insanity but the way Kailen looked at her, the feeling of his cock teasingly dragged over her skin stilled any thought past her heightened passions.

His assurance that she would get just want she asked for was clear even without his words. She was ready for him and her hip shifted under him as she sucked in a sharp breath having felt his cock at her entrance for just a second. Kailen teased her, moving his hips opposite hers so that all she ever felt were near misses and frustrating nudges. Her afterglow smile, wilted at the corners and she growled chasing after his cock with her hips, begging for-

“Fuck!” Davina’s arms flew out to her sides and her hands curled around the bedspread as she shuddered to release her surprised breath.

Kailen took her by surprise and thrust himself within her in one stroke. His balls rested tight against her ass cheeks and he was painfully deep inside her, his cockhead pressed forcefully against her cervix. She felt stretched and filled in a way she had never been before. For the span of a full breath Kailen was still before pulling back. The pain that she had experienced turned to pleasure and his hands moved to her hips. Breaking the eye contact Davina looked between them where their bodies connected watching his glossy juice covered shaft withdraw from her pussy. The vision was hot and before he pushed back in she subtly rolled her hips missing that teetering pleasurable pained feeling.

It was the calm before the storm and that next second Kailen plunged back into her wet pussy hard and fast. Every time he bottomed out, he’d hit her cervix and that tingling jolt of pain would shoot out across her body like lightning, hardening her nipples into diamond peaks.

“Kailen-“ His name was panted and moaned with airy breaths. She couldn’t get a lung full of breath between his powerful thrusts. Releasing her hold on the blanket she grabbed on to one of his forearms as her other caressed her bouncing breasts, pinching the nipple between her pointer and middle finger. It was so soon after her first but already she could feel her body tighten, her pussy fluttering with feathery ripples. Biting her bottom lip, her hands curled in nails biting into the flesh at her breast and his arm. What little control she have over her body was evaporating, his cock was driving her to the edge.

Eyes opened wide, she stared up at Kailen her mouth hanging open as her body broke. For a long moment everything locked down, her pussy pulsed once and gripped him in a frozen hold before time regained motion and Davina jerked and thrashed under him whimpering words that sounded like his name repeated over and over. Between them her pussy took on a life of its own milking his cock with ambitious purpose, flooding her release over him and seeping down her puckered asshole to the blanket under her.

He could hardly hold her, her entire body convulsing in his hands, the orgasm tearing through her as she clawed at the bed sheets and equally for breath, small gasps and guttural sounds emanating from her throat as her eyes stayed wide open staring upward at the ceiling. He should of been happy he could do this to her, this young girl who he somehow doubted was of legal age to have been in that bar in the first place. Kailen should have been stroking his ego right now having forced Amber to this climax ... but one thing prevented that. As the orgasm ripped through her tight young body it forced her pussy to clamp around his cock hard, then it began to milk his cock in waves and even as he continued to fuck into her just as hard as before his shaft was meeting these waves of convulsion which tightened and released his cock and it was simply to much. He had wanted to warn her, to pull out, he had no way of knowing if she was on the pill and safe or not. He had such gentlemanly concerns when this had started ... all washed away as his own intense climax hit him from out of the blue.

Usually he could feel its onset, his balls tightening, his cock starting to throb, the small knot of muscles in his lower stomach, all signs his cum was boiling and on the rise, but not this time. This time the pleasure her body gave him as it orgasm bypassed all of that and his own body went rigid, his cock buried deep inside this girl as his breathing stopped with a small gasp, his eyes rolled back and his cum started to pump out of his cock and deep into Amber. His own moans mixed with hers as his fingers dug deep into her hips, holding her to him as his muscles tensed as if his entire body was cramping up. But then the release flowed through him, he began to breath again, his fingers relaxing but he had already shot a good three full loads inside her, it was way to late to worry now, so as he regained some measure of control his hips began there fucking motion again, but slower now as the last of his load flowed from his shaft and his cock softened a little. Finally he pulled from her and fell to the bed beside her on his back, breathing hard and staring at the ceiling. For a time there was only the silence and the sound of their mutual breathing before he licked his lips and swallowed in his dry throat.

"Wow." Was all he could get out.

What had started as an independent climax became joined as Kailen joined her. The small gasp he made was the most erotic noise she had ever heard and she watched, still overpowered by her own orgasm, as he fell victim to his own. His eyes closed and his hands gripped her deliciously tight, enough that she knew she would have faint bruises in the morning. Both were sexy as fuck but it was the jetted thrusts that she could feel inside her pussy that brought her climax to a new high.

Once, twice. She fucked her hips back on his, milking him for every drop. She had never been cum in, watched it in pornos as she touched herself but never imagined that you could truly feel the jets of sperm fill you. At the third drum against her cervix he moved. His thrusts were slower but just as deep and Davina’s body jumped with sensitivity each time he pushed and pulled over that spot right behind her clit. As he softened he slowed even more, the squishy sounds of their shared juices more obvious before he pulled out and flopped back besides her.

Davina moaned at the loss of Kailen inside her but she let the calm settle over her, trying to control her breathing even as aftershocks rippled over her body.

”Wow.”

Laughing breathlessly she turned her head to look at Kailen. “Yeah” She seconded taking a deep breath in and letting it all out in a rush. Her heartbeat slowed first and Davina rolled over towards Kailen. “So what’s the polite amount of time I should give you before asking for a second round?” Davina purred nipping at his side and chest. “One of those shower first things or does it start in the shower?” She offered with a devilish smile.

"God girl ..." Kailen laughed glancing at her. "Your tenacious."

He had steadied his breathing now as her lips and teeth nipped on him and he stroked her hair as he sighed. Then rolled over on top of her, kissing her hard, before pulling her from the bed and leading her into the bathroom. It was a typical hotel bathroom, but as this was an up market hotel it had a walk in shower as well as a separate bath tub. Kailen pulled her inside the shower with a laugh and turned the water on. The water went from warm to hot in seconds but it seemed Amber had already set the temp just right as he pulled her against him as the water cascaded down over them both. He kissed her again as his hands slipped down her back to grab her ass.

"Fuck, you have a great ass, Amber." He muttered as he pushed her against the tiled wall face first with a smile and reached for the shower gel close by.

With a grin he squirted some into his hands, rubbed them together to get the soap going and began to massage her shoulders and neck, his slippery fingers making it easy to slide over her body. Then he slid down her arms before his hands moved to her waist and then slowly stroked up her sides before sliding around to cup her breasts and tease her nipples as he pushed himself against her ass, his cock reawakening as he soaped her body.

“And you say that like it’s a bad thing.” Davina mused as Kailen stroked her hair. She had been about to say something else when he rolled over on top of her. “Guess that wasn’t a complaint.” The giggle was muffled by his lips as he kissed her hard, stealing her hard won steady breath.

He quickly led her from the bed to the bathroom, pulling her inside the shower after him. The water fell from the showerhead in a steady stream and for a moment Davina basked in the warmth before Kailen drew her close. Kissing her passionately as his hands ran down her back to her ass. He growled as his hands squeezed, muttering his cursed compliment, spinning her by the shoulder to she now faced the tiled wall. She moaned her thanks as he soaped me up.

His hand worked slowly, massaging her shoulders, neck and back. The soap made his touch slick and Kailen moved to her arms starting from the tops down to her hands. Moaning Davina arched her back and stuck out her ass as his hands moved to her hips and around to her front when they began playing with her breasts. Her nipples were stiff peaked nubs and Kailen brushed over then and teased her all the while his semi hard cock pushed against her ass.

“Here let me help with that.” Pushing back from the wall Davina turned around and sunk to her knees, using Kailen’s body to protect her from the water’s spray. Parting her lips she licked the underside of his cock with the flat of her tongue, down and back up. Stopping to look up at Kailen with a wanton smile. Keeping her eyes locked to his she opened her mouth and sucked in just the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around the head and popping it from her mouth with a giggle. It was hardening and knowing that once he was fully hard there wasn’t much of a chance that she would be able to get all of him in her mouth, she winked breaking eye contact and pulled his whole length into her mouth. Davina held him in her mouth, her nose buried in his pubic hair, the head of his cock poking at the back of her throat. It wouldn’t be much longer, he was gaining strength and she wanted to enjoy feeling him grow as she bobbed back and forth repeatedly.

When he was like warm steel she pulled him from her mouth, lightly dragging her teeth and tongue over the last half, softly nipping at his tip before standing. “Grab my ass?” It was a question but Davina didn’t give him time to answer as she lifted a leg and hooked it over his hip, doing the same with the other trusting that he would catch her as she wrapped her legs around him angling her hips so that his cock was perfectly aligned with her opening.

Circling her hips in a sort of lap dance sort of way, she lowered herself down on him, using his shoulders and the wall of the shower to stable and balance her movements. A hiss escaped from Davina’s lips as he bottomed out in her, that painfully full feeling reclaiming her pussy. “God that feels amazing.” She moaned lifting up but an inch and coming back down slowly. For the next five minutes she fucked him slowly, the coals in the pit of her stomach building to furnace like temperatures. As her body coiled in on itself, her movements became faster and needier until she shattered over him thrusting wildly as she orgasmed.

She wasn’t done and as Kailen had yet to cum, it didn’t seem he was either.

The second round ended with another explosive release for Davina as she rode him to his second crest on the shower’s bench. Afterwards they washed up, caressing each other’s body and playing in the water’s warmth.

There was a short break where Davina called up for some light snacks and cold drinks. They didn’t get far with the fruits and iced tea before Kailen bent her over the cough and finished them both with a forceful third round.

Kailen had just enough strength to carry them both to the bed before crumping into an exhausted heap.

“I might have to visit this part of New York more often.” Davina yawned tugging the covers down and over her limp body. She was going to be sore tomorrow but it was well worth the aches she would feel. At the thought a fond smile crossed her lips. She would remember him with every pang of her muscles and every throb of her happily abused pussy. As young as she was, Davina doubted she would ever find a fuck as good as Kailen. Turning her head she glanced over to him as her eyes fluttered closed, the thought of keeping him drifting through her mind before sleep took her.

- - - - - - - -

Noise.

Davina grumbled and sought sanctuary under the pillow, light spilled under the edges and she mentally cursed the morning.

Buzz. Buz, buzz!

There was that noise again. It came to her slowly, it was her phone and she blindly reached for it on the bedside table.

‘Where are you?’ ‘Are you here?’ ‘I’m not waiting for you.’ ‘Don’t make me wait for you.’ ‘I’m eating without you.’ ‘Seriously, where are you?’ ‘If I have to come get you!’

The phone’s screen was filled with text message bubbles from her mother.

“FUCK!”

Jumping from the bed, or attempting to jump from the bed landed short as her body seized up, her muscles rebelling from the sudden movement. She barely made it to a sitting position much less from the bed. “I’m late, oh so late!” Sucking in a breath Davina swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up on weak knees. “You?” There was a naked form still in bed, the man from last night, Kailen. “Hey you, wake up.” Throwing a pillow at his head she jerked the blanket from his sleeping form. “Get up. Get out.” He looked as worn out as she was and just as reluctant to get up out of bed. “I’m going to take a shower. Hello!” She snapped the fingers of the hand closest to him and started towards the bathroom. “I’m going to go take a shower and when I get out of it, you’ll be gone. And not gone to get bagels and coffee to return but just gone never to see you again kind of gone.” Davina repeated nodding her head up and down like that would help him understand. “Last night was… perfect, amazing and worthy of the gold metal but you have to go now. Thank you and don’t steal anything on your way out.” With a cringed smile Davina stood in the bathroom’s doorway and gave the naked man one last look. “Nope, nope. I hurt and don’t have the time.” She sighed. “Honestly you were the best so don’t take what I’m doing to you as a review of your skills.” She tried feeling that she was kicking him out after, well everything. “See ya!”

With that the bathroom door closed and the lock slid into place moments before the water started.

Back