Exhibiting the Bulge in Public

Maybe this is only semi-related, but I just wanted to put my opinion out there.

Always, to me, seemed kind of unfair that as a chick, I'm sort of expected to wear pretty-tight fitting clothes. A lot of clothes for women are designed to be almost skin-tight, and in a way FORCE us to show off our bodies, but the same cannot be said for guys!!! I have a memory from senior year of high school when I was giving a presentation in front of the class, and everything was going great--I had a great argument, was making awesome supporting points, just feeling charged up. I happened to cast a glance down, and realized that my fucking nipples were hard as diamonds. I lost all my confidence, stumbled over my words, etc...

I would love it if guys walked around in super-tight, hard-on displaying pants all the time...i mean, maybe that experience in high school would have been more of an ego booster if I could see whether or not the guys in my class were actually turned on by me, but nah. Baggy pants as far as the eye could see....

Anyway, just always seemed unfair that girls have this super prominent, super visible indicator of being excited or turned on, but for guys it is MUCH much easier to hide.

:)

Always, to me, seemed kind of unfair that as a chick, I'm sort of expected to wear pretty-tight fitting clothes. A lot of clothes for women are designed to be almost skin-tight, and in a way FORCE us to show off our bodies, but the same cannot be said for guys!!! I have a memory from senior year of high school when I was giving a presentation in front of the class, and everything was going great--I had a great argument, was making awesome supporting points, just feeling charged up. I happened to cast a glance down, and realized that my fucking nipples were hard as diamonds. I lost all my confidence, stumbled over my words, etc...

I would love it if guys walked around in super-tight, hard-on displaying pants all the time...i mean, maybe that experience in high school would have been more of an ego booster if I could see whether or not the guys in my class were actually turned on by me, but nah. Baggy pants as far as the eye could see....

Anyway, just always seemed unfair that girls have this super prominent, super visible indicator of being excited or turned on, but for guys it is MUCH much easier to hide.

I feel you, but baggy pants can still make a pitched tent. Boxers were just coming back into fashion when I was in high school. The switch meant I had to exhibit greater mental control any time a female friend made contact with me. Sometimes a strong hug meant a salute. Plus whatever we're wearing, it's hard to stand up right away without making it obvious when we're hard.

Always late to the subject seemingly. I wear boxers and once wore two pair of underwear to ward off that familiar bulge.

A few years ago, I started working out because the winter weight was taking longer and longer to lose.

I also was convinced to buy some tighter than I was comfortable with shirts by a friend (female).

I have since noticed that I get much more attention from afar from women of all ages.

So I have definitely embraced more form-fitting attire.

It is quite rewarding to know that I can wear tight jeans and trousers. Have not engineered any cock-positioning undergarments, but I reckon that by adjusting my boxer-briefs, I could have something quite appealing to the ladies on my hands. Or rather, in my pants.

@ Sasha--I feel your pain, and am doing my part for the male gender to end such horrible inequality.

Cthulhu - from the pics you would be mighty fine in a nice pair of tight Levi button fly's or just the boxer briefs

If you wanted to know if a guy was hard in high school you should have just asked him. If he wasn't hard before you asked him, he'd be hard after.

If you wanted to know if a guy was hard in high school you should have just asked him. If he wasn't hard before you asked him, he'd be hard after.

Hell, forget high school I am betting most guys would be hard if a woman quietly whispered that question in his ear - regardless of his age.

At work today, I was in "show" mode sitting at my desk. I work at a college, and one of my female students came in and sat down. When I stood up to get her a form, I think she got a good eyeful. I passed the receptionist to get to the forms and I think she saw too. Again, there was nothing blatant - just some vague outline of my cock pointed down against the thigh in somewhat tight jeans. (Not full-on erection either.) When I came back and gave the student the form and then sat down, she kind of pulled closer to me, to the corner of my desk, to ask me some questions on it. I'll take that as a positive response. ;)

Hey Cthulu - congrats on the working out. That's definitely the best way to get some female attention from a physical standpoint. And as a plus it'll make the johnson look bigger.

At work today, I was in "show" mode sitting at my desk. I work at a college, and one of my female students came in and sat down. When I stood up to get her a form, I think she got a good eyeful. I passed the receptionist to get to the forms and I think she saw too. Again, there was nothing blatant - just some vague outline of my cock pointed down against the thigh in somewhat tight jeans. (Not full-on erection either.) When I came back and gave the student the form and then sat down, she kind of pulled closer to me, to the corner of my desk, to ask me some questions on it. I'll take that as a positive response. ;)

Hey Cthulu - congrats on the working out. That's definitely the best way to get some female attention from a physical standpoint. And as a plus it'll make the johnson look bigger.

Lucky, lucky students and faculty.

I'd be up for more revealing pants. I love knowing that a girl can tell I'm erect. I always try to give lots of tight hugs...

The bulge

I have more recently been wearing shorts at the gym that
Show off my bulge and yes the attention has been great especially the smiles from ladies

Everything's in position and am going to venture out for a bit. Any dares?

Keeping it "strapped" to the leg keeps it semi hard which is great. And when it's uncovered by a jacket flap it gets harder cause I know it's out there.

I have more recently been wearing shorts at the gym that
Show off my bulge and yes the attention has been great especially the smiles from ladies

I have the same problem I wear shorts all summer, and some times no underpants. I find that very erotic and stimulating , but straping it to my leg, oh no lol. Letit hang loose.

Well today I went to another department store. Had my jacket on but unbuttoned, which goes down a bit below the waist. So the front of my pants were partly obscured, which was good because I could pull the jacket back a bit when I wanted to. Walked the aisles and got some nice looks. One female clerk asked if I needed help in housewares. I said yes and asked her for a couple of things. With my hand in my jacket pocket I subtly pulled the right side back enough while talking to her. This time, I had a raging boner. I could feel the pre cum as it pressed against my pants. The young lady was very helpful but I'm not sure she got a look or not. I think she must have though, how could she not. On my way out, a girl of about 16 walking toward me did a double take and I could see the curiosity in her eyes. Still, I'd like to have a friendly longer conversation with a woman with my dick as the elephant in the room. We'll see tomorrow. My wife's getting good sex at the end of the day as a result of these little flirtations.

I didn't have a bulge happening but just yesterday I was wearing some shorts where the material which normally covers the zip was not doing its job & the ziper itself was on display. Wasn't too much of a problem as I had my shirt out as I walked which kinda covered it.
But there was a yonger woman sitting on a bus seat as I walked past & she had a bloody good look at my zipper & another look as I walked back past later on...
Imagine if I had a boner !

A few years ago I had some old Levi's shorts. Through years of wearing and washing they had become softer and maybe thinner and tighter. It did not require any stimulation for them to display my bulge.

I would only wear them out if I was feeling naughty. Once I was out shopping with my wife while wearing them. As we walked past a Publix I saw a woman sitting on a bench not able to take hers eyes off the bulge. May have made her day, but it sure made mine!

Last edited:
This thread inspired me yesterday. I had errands to run and I was dressed casually in sweat pants and pullover shirt. After tying the drawstring in the waistband of the sweatpants, I took the leftover string and tied a loop that I could slip over my package. This served to bull up under my balls and thrust out my entire package, making my bulge more prominent and noticeable. I got a few glances from some women in the grocery store and watching their eyes stray to my crotch was great fun!

This thread inspired me yesterday. I had errands to run and I was dressed casually in sweat pants and pullover shirt. After tying the drawstring in the waistband of the sweatpants, I took the leftover string and tied a loop that I could slip over my package. This served to bull up under my balls and thrust out my entire package, making my bulge more prominent and noticeable. I got a few glances from some women in the grocery store and watching their eyes stray to my crotch was great fun!

Thats the idea bareman, think sexy and you will notice them glancing, or starring at that bulge. Can you keep it hard for long? I used to but now days I need inspiring

I've found that one of the biggest factors is confidence and owning your sexuality as a man. Make eye contact and don't be ashamed. If you feel like a creep you will be perceived as one. If you display confidence and are unashamed, and yes even a little "in" on the secret with a sly, mischievous look on your face, women will eat it up.

Back