The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vette is reverse-engineering the blatant mockery of his speech pattern and overuse of the word "benighted" by everyone that does so into "jealousy."

tumblr_mdns33XjG31qgfax7.gif

Yes, it's prime time on Pressed Basic Bitch Sundays, ladies and germs! :D

Verwy Weww.

But, I am no wonger "Bywon," but I am now "Nawtius Maximus."

And I would appweciate it if you might adwess me in the pwopew mannew.

I get what you are saying, but he's taken the heart so all the warnings in the world aren't gonna do much good, ya know?

Do you realise what effect TV has on a parent trying to read the Bible? It's the front door to adultery.

Oh but it's so much more to type!

Still preferable to Incontinentia Buttocks, I suppose.

I get what you are saying, but he's taken the heart so all the warnings in the world aren't gonna do much good, ya know?
I suppose you're right.

Best of luck and stuff.

I hope it works out for you guys.

I just probably need to work on the fact that I think he's a poseur and a fool. But at least he has me on ignore, so that's hopeful. It makes it my issue.

I suppose you're right.

Best of luck and stuff.

I hope it works out for you guys.

I just probably need to work on the fact that I think he's a poseur and a fool. But at least he has me on ignore, so that's hopeful. It makes it my issue.

:rose::heart::emoticons:

Finished eating my homemade stuffed hot peppers for dinner ten minutes ago.....how hot were they? I'm still sweating!! :devil:

I wish I could sneak off to NYC this week and stand in the center of infinity.

whitney9-blog480.jpg

Finished eating my homemade stuffed hot peppers for dinner ten minutes ago.....how hot were they? I'm still sweating!! :devil:
Nobody cares what you just ate.

Adults are talking about timeless stuff.

Tell us about your dinner tomorrow.

Or some other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back