Love in spite of it all. (closed)

Trevor continued to caress her breast and pull on her nipple as his lips moved across the top of her chest and back to her neck. His tongue slid slowly up her neck, and then he moved his lips back to hers. He kissed Lorelei hard. His tongue dove into her mouth and searched for hers as the kiss got more passionate.

His other hand moved up her thighs and slid under her gown. His fingers gliding over her soft skin as he moved his hand to caress her back.
 
Pressing just as hard back into the kiss she curled into his caress. Her hands tracing over him hugging him to her as she tried to guide them only to find the wall near the bed with her back and using that solid support to to press closer to him. One leg wrapping around his as she tried her best not to have to break the kiss any time soon.
 
His hand on her back slid around and found one of her firm breasts. His fingers dug into the bare flesh as he slid his other hand under her gown also. The kiss was wild, deep, and incredibly passionate. He couldn't get enough of her.

His fingers pulled on her nipples as he caressed her breasts harder. Their bodies pressed together... hard. He was going to have her this morning, and it was just going to be the first of many times.
 
Breaking the kiss she purred and with a wink spoke with a teasing order.

You... bed... Now.

There was a thin veil of dominant need there this was her affair after all and it was with a soldier might as well have fun with it.
 
He looked at her as she broke the kiss.... "Was she having second thoughts?" he wondered. Then he heard her command him to the bed. She delivered it in a voice that left no doubt about what she expected him to do.

Trevor removed his shirt as he walked toward the bed... dropping it to the floor. He then turned and sat on the edge of the bed... still in his shorts. He looked at Lorelei... she looked incredible, and his want for her grew even more.
 
She slipped from the gown as she walked over to the bed. Pointing to the shorts she she smirked

Loose them

Standing in front of him she smiled waiting for him to remove the shorts... she wanted to see exactly what was now hers to enjoy. Once he complied she smiled again and pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his hips staring down into his eyes once more... those beautiful warm loving eyes.
 
He watched as Lorelei approached him and removed the gown..... revealing her wonderful body to him for the first time. When she ordered him to remove the shorts, he did so... immediately. Removing the shorts revealed his large member that was as hard as a rock for her.

He fell back onto the bed when she pushed him and watched as she climbed onto him and straddled his hips. He stared into her eyes. He wanted her so bad. He slowly moved his hands to her hips. She had aggressively become controlling and he was hesitant to do anything without being certain it was what she wanted, but he needed to touch her. He gripped her hips allowing his fingers to dig into the firm flesh of her tight ass.
 
Leaning down she kissed him softly staring deep into his eyes the moments of dominance pushing her past her own doubt and testing his reactions. She leaned in more nipping at his ear then along his neck as her hips rocked and rippled against that firmness. A more sensual side slowly emerging and melding with that dominance as she whispered in his ear.

Tell me everything you want from this Trevor... everything you want us to do.... I want to hear it all.
 
Trevor's hands moved over Lorelei's tight ass... caressing it firmly... his fingers pressing into her flesh harder. He reveled in her kiss and the closeness of her body as she leaned down to him.

When she asked what he wanted from this his mind started going 100 mph.... images rushing through his head. "Lorelei, I want everything. I want the physical pleasure. I want the emotional fulfillment. I want all of you. I want to explore your incredible body. I want to please you like you have never been pleased before, and I want to do it over and over and over.
 
Just as I want to see feel and explore all you have to offer Trevor.


Her hips wriggled grinding more against his firmness again before slipping past him and further onto the bed tracing her foot along his leg manhood and chest as she curled deeper into the bed.

Join me then lover and do all you said and more my soldier... now.
 
Trevor flipped over and spread Lorelei's legs wide apart. he kissed her feet and ankles and then began to kiss higher. His tongue dragging up her calves and over her knees. Trevor's hands slipped under her tight ass as he slid his tongue up her inner thighs.... slowly.

His hands caressed her wonderful ass as he nibbled her inner thighs. He spent a long time with his lips, tongue and teeth feasting on her inner thighs as his fingers began to explore her ass completely.
 
She wriggled at his hands on her ass and laid there watching him as he kissed an nibbled teasing her thighs. Draping her legs over his shoulders as she smiled at him taking in every sensation and image of his tender affections.

Mmm Trevor...
 
Trevor caressed Lorelei's ass firmly as he moved his tongue higher up her thighs. Then he slowly dragged his tongue slowly along her silky lips..... teasing her. He moved his tongue flatly along her lips until the tip of his tongue dragged across her little button. His eyes were fixed on Lorelei's. Then he began to slowly circle her clit.... slowly... teasingly.
 
A sharp inhale as his tongue found its target. Her legs tensing briefly at the intensity of such a simple action. Purring softly her hand moving to curl through his hair as her eyes never left his though her eyelids half closed from pleasure.

Her hand gripped tight but gently in his hair encouraging him to more. Her hips undulating and.pressing against his.lips and tongue. A gasp slipping from her lips as she sank deeper into the pleasure and passion of it all.
 
The tip of his tongue parted her sweet, silky lips. His hands slid from her tight ass up to her firm breasts as his tongue moved in tiny circles and slid slowly into her tight, wet pussy.

His hands caressed her wonderful breasts as his fingers pulled on her nipples. His tongue pushing deeper into her... filling her sweetness with his tongue.
 
One hand gripping his hair the other hand covering his hand on her breast. Another gasp falling from her lip as her head tossed back feeling his tongue enter her. Her legs tensing again as the drape over his shoulders and herhips press up into his increased affections. Her might.d sinking deeper into the oblivion of desire it had been so long soft slightly orgasm was beginning to electrify her system
 
His tongue slid in and out of her slowly.... the movement of her hips motivating Trevor to push his tongue deeper and deeper into her. His fingers pinching and pulling on her nipples... twisting them slightly. He felt her thighs tighten on his head and he started to tonguefuck her faster and faster..... deeper and deeper
 
She was gasping as a mild orgasm assaulted her system making her want more. She gasped her legs finally.relaxing a little as she whimpered in sheer desire...

Trevor....

Her head was tossed back eyes closed as she lay there letting the sensations wash through her. This was even more proof it had been far too long but all that was changing now.
 
Trevor moved his tongue out of her tightness and slid it up to her clit. He slowly circled it with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth. He held it in his lips and flicked it with his tongue. His hands continued to move over Lorelei's breasts... his fingers still pulling at her nipples.

He allowed his teeth to graze over her swollen button. he pulled on her clit with his teeth before releasing it. he kneeled up between her legs and looked over her wonderful body... before slowly kissing up her body... slowly.. until their lips met again
 
Pulling him into a tender embrace as they kissed again. She whimpered pulling the covers over them sinking deep into all the sensations and desire. Fingers swirling through his hair her other arm bugging him close. Her mind reeling as she wanted more. Her legs twining and caressing his legs as her entire body undulated there in his embrace pressing her body in a waving motion against his sensually.
 
He kissed her deeper and harder. His tongue exploring her mouth... dancing with hers. His hands moved over her wonderful body.... exploring it completely. This was just the beginning. They were going to spend as much time together exploring each others wants and desires.... and right now she was everything he wanted and desired.
 
Breaking the kiss only briefly as she purred another "order" into his ear. Her body arching and undulating at his very caress. Her hands exploring caressing and tracing all over him.

More...

Was the only word spoken as she gasped gripping gently at his hair pulling him in deep for another kiss. She didn't care what More brought just that this moment didn't end.
 
Trevor followed Lorelei's command and moved on top of her. He extended her arms over her head and grasped both wrists with one hand. He lowered the other hand to her firm tits and grasped them firmly... caressing them hard.

He spread her legs with his knees and knelt between them. He allowed his hard cock to lay against her wet, silky pussy lips. He heard a gasp and he knew she liked. He started moving his hips... sliding his big, hard cock along her lips.... loving the silky feel on his hard member.

Then, without warning, he raised up slightly and pressed the head of his cock to her tight pussy .... before slowly sliding it into her. He pushed deeper.... so very slowly.... as his hips moved in small circles.
 
Wriggling her arms and hands a little with a wink as she arched her breasts against his hand. Her eyes half lidded at the sensation of his rock hard manhood rubbing against her. Her hips circling adding more sensations as she gasped feeling him slowly enter her. Her entire body now undulating and rippling like the waves pressing into his hand then into his pleasurable invasion. Everything was electrified ever touch every nerve sending overwhelmed with pleasure as she gasped again staring deep into his eyes with a lust filled smile.
 
Trevor loved the way she gripped his hardness as he slowly slid into her. He moved his hips in little circles as he teasingly slid deep into her silkiness.... filling her... stretching her... pleasing her.

He buried his face in her neck. His lips kissing... his tongue licking, and then allowing his lips to suck gently on her neck before he began to nibble lightly with his teeth. His hardness now buried deep inside her.

He leaned up and looked into her eyes for approval. She wanted more. He had given her more. Was this the more that she was looking for? With his hard cock buried deep inside her.... he pulsed his cock as it moved in tiny circles.
 
Back
Top