Love in spite of it all. (closed)

Licking her lips she stared into his eyes with a smile. Undulating her body beneath his kisses nips and that slow taunting lick. Noticing he wants a little more control in this encounter she left one hand there in his hair and moved the other to slide her hand over the soft blanket on the bed with a soft gasp.
 
He slid his hands under Lorelei's firm ass and lifted her hips up off the bed. He pulled her to him and buried his face in her silky pussy. His tongue moved slowly over her wet lips as his hands caressed her wonderful ass. The tip of his tongue parted her soft lips and agonizingly slowly slid between them.

Trevor's fingers began to explore her ass just as he started to slide his tongue into her tight, wet pussy. Slowly, he pushed his tongue into her.....deeper and deeper....all the time keeping his eyes focused on her beautiful face.
 
Gripping the blanket she moved her hand from his hair and moved it to monitor his hand on her ass not really liking too much anal she was still enjoying his tongue and kisses. Her eyes locking on his as she gasped softly. Her body arching slightly pressing her hips towards his lips.
 
He moved his tongue in and out of Lorelei.......tonguefucking her slowly. He loved how she pressed her hips to him. It told him that she was enjoying what he was doing, and it motivated him to take his time...to make sure that he gave her all of the pleasure that she deserved.

His hands continued to caress her firm ass as he held her to his face. He moved his tongue in and out of her a little faster before stopping. H slid the tip of his tongue over her clit, and then began to circle her button slowly.
 
She laid there her hips wriggling soft gasps intermixed with whimpers of all the pleasure and desire. Her eyes falling closed as her whole body arched slightly. Hand gripping the bed gently as she bit her lip.
 
Trevor sucked her clit into his mouth. He held it in his teeth as he began to flick it with his tongue. Then he began to lick her button...fast and hard. He loved how her body reacted to his treatment.

Trevor lowered Lorelei to the bed. He moved between her legs and allowed his hands to begin to move over her body........up her sides....along her arms.....over her shoulders.....to her firm breasts. He caressed her tits hard...rolling her nipples between his fingers. Then he said to her, " roll over on your stomach baby."
 
Stretching out she winked at him rolling over. Long legs bending up to swap which side of him they were resting on Glancing back at him she winked with a smile. Bending one leg to trace a foot over his chest and cheek as she smiled.
 
Trevor grabbed her hips firmly and raised Lorelei's ass up. He ran both of his hands up her back slowly....caressing her soft skin. Then he ran one hand through her hair before grabbing her hips again. He moved closer to her allowing his hard cock to slide between her legs and rest against her silky pussy lips.
 
She smiled and ground her hips back against him with a purr. Tilting her head back at the feel of him rubbing her back she swirled her hips ready to see what her step son lover had in mind.
 
Trevor placed the head of his hard cock to Lorelei's hot, wet pussy. He gripped her hips and slid his hard cock into her......slowly. He pressed his hips to her and pushed into her deeper and deeper.

He loved how her pussy gripped his hard cock. She was so tight and he fit into her perfectly. He wanted to make this pussy his. Trevor wanted to make his step-mother his....and he was willing to give her whatever she wanted.
 
She gasped pressing back against him her hands holding onto the bed as her lips parted to gasp and her eyes falling closed. She was feeling so much it was all a whirlwind the passion the desire the happiness and so much more. She knew she did not want to give up anything she had with Trevor no matter what.
 
They moved perfectly together. It was as if they had been together for a long time. Each one knew what the other wanted and they were able to provide it for each other. Trevor moved in and out of Lorelei with long, deep strokes that increased in intensity. He wanted his step-mother to experience pleasure like she never had before..... He was going to make sure of it.
 
She was growling slowly closer. Passion and such intense sensation and pleasure always brings its own end every time as she gasped glancing back at him with lips trying to smile though parted by another soft gasp.
 
Back
Top