Let's see how this goes

Not sure if I've posted this one yet. Either way, enjoy!

:cattail:
 

Attachments

  • hello_m.jpg
    hello_m.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,552
Gone Already.

Really? It works for me. Try again. What does it say when you try?

My experience with viewing images hosted on i.imgur.com is that the URL in links are incomplete. Need to add "HTTP://" at the beginning. After I view an image once, it them comes back OK. Just have to do this the first time I view each new image.


For off-site pic hosting, I recommend Mejuba.com.

BTW - I love your eyes in that pic. So sensual.
 
Very, very sexy!

(and, BTW, bonus points for use of words like erroneous- more than just a pretty face, this one!)
 
Ooooh what a sexy body you have.
And a beautiful smile to go withit.
Thank you very much fir the wonderful photos.
Keep them coming.
 
One of me in a dress and one of me leaning forward. Enjoy!
:cattail:


p.s Over 100 posts! Now I can get an avatar right?
 

Attachments

  • polka.jpg
    polka.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,508
  • leaning forward.jpg
    leaning forward.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,971
WOW! You're a very sexy Lady! Just found your thread and have read through it all. Sorry your guy bailed on you, he must be the biggest idiot in the world!

Hope to see much more of you! Thank you for sharing!
 
WOW! You're a very sexy Lady! Just found your thread and have read through it all. Sorry your guy bailed on you, he must be the biggest idiot in the world!

Hope to see much more of you! Thank you for sharing!

Hahaha thanks, well it was long and complicated. But that's that. Thanks again, I'll certainly try! :cattail:
 
Hi Eva...sexier than ever. I just sent you a PM mentioning that you hadn't posted in a while - obviously I hadn't just checked your thread! Thanks ;-)
 
Back
Top