Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESS!!! I can definitely make that work... Just say when and where, and I'll book the flights.

Though it might be tough for me to take the pictures from that position.

(I'm so fucking horny from this right now! OMG)

I'm sure something can be arranged with tripods.

I've always wanted to see New England...

:D:kiss::D

If one of the curvy girls were you I'd be in heaven

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure something can be arranged with tripods.

I've always wanted to see New England...

:D:kiss::D

I used to have a camera that could be set to take a picture every 30 seconds. Yes, I used it one night for something like this.

Fall is coming right up! It's a beautiful time to visit the northern states...

LDS if you were one of the curvy women I'd be in heaven if that were me.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.jpg

Oh but it's so much more fun with you appreciate with lust .. or would that be lust with appreciation? ... potayto, potahto.... <eg>
:rose::rose::rose:

It is of course, but being curvy I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea.. Acquired taste I always say... But yes totally better together!

Thanks Klippert, livin and farmertan I'm glad you appreciated :)

Kw, like don't get me wrong, I have to force myself to walk proud. Not everyone has nice things to say of girls with my kind of cleavage, and sometimes feeling people's eyes staring in an unfriendly way or pointedly can make me want to duck my head and bring my shoulders forward, make them stand out less... But I make myself be proud, I put on an air of confidence because I don't want to be ashamed of what in reality I had no control over. Why should I have to cover up... Be made to look like a total lump because I'm curvy?

Exercises like hubbies function remind me I should be proud of what I have and dress to my figure and that means cleavage... Then bring it on!

It is of course, but being curvy I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea.. Acquired taste I always say... But yes totally better together!

Kw, like don't get me wrong, I have to force myself to walk proud. Not everyone has nice things to say of girls with my kind of cleavage, and sometimes feeling people's eyes staring in an unfriendly way or pointedly can make me want to duck my head and bring my shoulders forward, make them stand out less... But I make myself be proud, I put on an air of confidence because I don't want to be ashamed of what in reality I had no control over. Why should I have to cover up... Be made to look like a total lump because I'm curvy?

Exercises like hubbies function remind me I should be proud of what I have and dress to my figure and that means cleavage... Then bring it on!

Cleavage is good. Curvy is good. Don't apologize to anyone.

Cleavage is good. Curvy is good. Don't apologize to anyone.

I try not to.. But it can be awkward when people mention how "disgusting" it is when "some women" choose to "shove half their tits in people's faces" ( this event was only topped by one woman who walked past me, as if I was deaf and taking a big gawk cried "oh my lord, did you see that women's boobs!doesnt she realise how horribly huge and unattractive they are!?" )

So I might not apologise but I still have to force myself to keep my chin up sometimes.

I try not to.. But it can be awkward when people mention how "disgusting" it is when "some women" choose to "shove half their tits in people's faces" ( this event was only topped by one woman who walked past me, as if I was deaf and taking a big gawk cried "oh my lord, did you see that women's boobs!doesnt she realise how horribly huge and unattractive they are!?" )

So I might not apologise but I still have to force myself to keep my chin up sometimes.
NEVER apologize and be always proud hun! You are quiet lovely!!

MMMmmm...if you were pulled tight to my chest you would feel "something" else....

I'm pretty sure she was just jealous. I admit I many not have seen a lot of you but the little I have has shown me one thing.... your boobs are amazing ;)

Ah, I was afraid that might happen. I spend too much time on the (unmoderated) general board. If you want to know what pic we were all talking about, go there, to the "three's company" thread, post #1813.

i

I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

tumblr_m2t5xwoTPx1r0g5xwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzv9u8gdTg1qdf1qno1_1280.jpg

PhotoMay08115547AM.jpg

tumblr_m3org5bwwC1r483tro2_500.jpg

tumblr_lqjvggy8Ba1qecrhwo1_500.jpg

PhotoMay08120253PM.jpg

tumblr_lwphkkLBhQ1qiic4xo1_1280.png

tumblr_m1d2dsB1AD1r3sqimo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m1nh4pdSJ91qcl5svo1_500.jpg

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/zaftig

Zaftig

Etymology:
From Yiddish זאַפֿטיק zaftik, from German saftig ‘juicy’.

If any word would accurately describe these women, 'zaftig' or 'juicy' would be very accurate.

tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif

Completely agree with you with what you said. great thread kudos!

It

just sounds like they are being so disrespectful to you. The way I see it(my opinion) they don't know what true beauty looks like :)

Why apologize to an idiot?

One must simply pity the type of small-brained twit who could even think of using the phrases "horribly huge" and "unattractive" to describe a pair of voluptuous tits...for the record, my dear, you are free to shove those gorgeous boobs into my appreciative mug any old time you'd like them kissed, fondled and otherwise worshipped...

It is unfortunate that people can be so judgmental. You are not alone, an old girlfriend of mine years ago was built much as you are, and was quite uncomfortable when I expressed strong desire and appreciation for her. Apparently she had been taught when she was fairly young not to appreciate herself, to be ashamed of her own beautiful build and try as I might, I could never convince her otherwise, that to be as she was was beautiful. As for me, your avatar is gorgeous and I smile whenever I look at it.
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back