The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the wait is over!

havent cum for 2 weeks..now back home..alone...ready to cam/voice chat..and do anything u want or command me to do...offer lasts till im horny and entirely spent!! ;)

On break from work, been awhile, putting on a silky white nylon half slip and rub for a bit, hard in anticipation!

mmmm fucking my ass so deep with the plug now! getting so close to cumming!

Horrible cold, drizzly day outside... Lodger is out... So I've got a 2.5 inch diameter 6 inch long butt plug in, after having a quick douch, and have slipped a silky babydoll on under my shirt, to keep me warm if nothing else whilst the heating is busted and awaiting repair...

Bouncing on the butt-plug, whilst I stroke my tits through the babydoll... nipples so hard, and getting hard elsewhere now... nice and slow as I've the time I think...

I woken by my hard little buddy.....resting in my hand...I like my 'Lit' morning masturbation... great way to start the cold day

I have an incredibly naughty fantasy running through my head right now. It involves a young lady's sexy feet and her bf's very hard cock. I am lying down. My cock is standing straight up! It is throbbing with my fantasy. I want some help! Is that you?

I have an incredibly naughty fantasy running through my head right now. It involves a young lady's sexy feet and her bf's very hard cock. I am lying down. My cock is standing straight up! It is throbbing with my fantasy. I want some help! Is that you?
That sounds hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back