The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough day for me today, fantasizing about your big cock slowly sliding into my tight virgin hole, causing pain at first, followed by ecstacy, feeling your manly rough hands massage my muscular body, smelling sweat, cock and ass through out the room as I beg for every inch. My cock bouncing between my legs growing as I know my tight hole is yours, for your pleasure. My hole is your fuck toy, being pounded until you unleash a load deep in my waiting, quivering asshole. As you cum my cock explodes on my chest and onto my face. Like a good boy I clean your big hard cock with my toungue when your through. And i wait until you want me again

Really need to go to sleep early, so probably will just have a quick session with myself :) Ill wear my silkiest panties to get me going

no way i can fit a dildo that big, i can hardly get one finger in my ass until it opens up a bit

Ummmmm so I just bought my first jock strap today out of curiosity to wear while I'm playing with my anal toys... Where the fuck have I been?!

Boom... New fetish. Ok back to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back