The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you know at least half the people viewing the GLBT forums are.

I never know if it's ok to go back and forth with another guy on the non-GLBT forums about masturbating. I don't want to squick anyone, but it's pretty hot to be talking about it w/ another guy in front of a mixed audience.....

Well, that's true. Maybe that's why there was no separate thread in GLBT. :) But I want to hear details, dammit!

I meant that I'm always stroking on Lit. Usually wearing sweats or other loose-fitting pants.

I've posted a few pics that have been well-received and am planning to honor a few requests.

The PM's I get when I post pics get me hard and frantic. Just knowing that others are getting off to pics of me drives me crazy!

I love doing "appreciation"pics like the one I posted on 85Birds thread "I know she is" where I pumped a load all over his wife's succulent ass and pussy. I have more planned for them, and another little slut who has openly asked for such pics.

There are a couple of panty-boys on here, that have got me going. I'm not much into wearing panties myself - but knowing how hard they'll get off on my pics has me searching my wifes dresser for just the right ones.

I love having an outlet for my "unspeakable" fantasies. And if I can help others get off while still keeping relationships intact in the real world... I'm happy, willing, hard and ready to do so.

I love this place.

I meant that I'm always stroking on Lit. Usually wearing sweats or other loose-fitting pants.

I've posted a few pics that have been well-received and am planning to honor a few requests.

The PM's I get when I post pics get me hard and frantic. Just knowing that others are getting off to pics of me drives me crazy!

I love doing "appreciation"pics like the one I posted on 85Birds thread "I know she is" where I pumped a load all over his wife's succulent ass and pussy. I have more planned for them, and another little slut who has openly asked for such pics.

There are a couple of panty-boys on here, that have got me going. I'm not much into wearing panties myself - but knowing how hard they'll get off on my pics has me searching my wifes dresser for just the right ones.

I love having an outlet for my "unspeakable" fantasies. And if I can help others get off while still keeping relationships intact in the real world... I'm happy, willing, hard and ready to do so.

I love this place.

I love it too. :)

Where are some of your pics? I'd love to get off to them right now. Already naked and stroking...

I'm stroking right now; sat on the edge of the bed in a pair of black frilly knickers, in front of a mirror, knees spread apart enjoying the sight of my erect cock...

I would love a lichttp://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=960436&d=1254647204:kiss:k of this

Well, that's true. Maybe that's why there was no separate thread in GLBT. :) But I want to hear details, dammit!

Just for the record, I made the first Currently Masturbating thread that I think you are referring to, and if so, anyone is welcome there. But of course if you would like a seperate one, no problem ;)

have fun guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back