The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening. Gosh it's gone really quiet. Should we go out to the BBQ in case we wake any of this lot? Oh, thanks - a glass of your best

Good Evening all.
Anyone fancy a glass of something nice ?

WineGlass2.jpg

Evening. Gosh it's gone really quiet. Should we go out to the BBQ in case we wake any of this lot? Oh, thanks - a glass of your best

It's been pretty quiet for a while... Things used to get wild in here. Maybe I should tell Slyc to start using those old AVs that got all the girlies posting and sending him naughty pics in private messages... LOL

LOL! Real ones are better... But slyc won't be home for hours. He's started back to school. Getting a computer degree. Tonight is his math night. He hates it!:D I find it hysterical!

Hey, what makes you think this on isn't real? :devil:

And tell Slyc he has my complete sympathy. Going back to college can be grueling. Ask the bear who completed his MA at 50!

Hey, what makes you think this on isn't real? :devil:

And tell Slyc he has my complete sympathy. Going back to college can be grueling. Ask the bear who completed his MA at 50!

I finished my MA at 34. That was bad enough. Took 6 years to do it up the middle of pregnancy, divorce, and relocation... Glad it's done. And if I never see another classroom it will be way too soon.

Tell me about it! Many members in my family figured I'd end up with a doctorate in something and for years I thought I would, too. Then I reconsidered and was thinking about an MFA. Then the local State College dropped the woodworking MFA program. It all remains to be seen. If I get really good at turning weirdities, I might go for it. Otherwise . . . well, right now I'm having too much fun to work that hard! :D

I don't blame you there. I wish I could afford some time off to pursue writing or any other of a number of artful pursuits that I miss. If I were you I'd skip the additional schooling. You can find most information on the internet anyway! :p

LOL! Mayhaps some naughty AVs would be in order! Naughty AV night!:eek:

See how many social deviants we can attract to the Naked Party!

Reporting for duty! :)

Its been a long time since we had a themed av day/night. Lemme see what I can find.

Reporting for duty! :)

Its been a long time since we had a themed av day/night. Lemme see what I can find.

Yeah... More for the fun! LOL

I need some insanity... Lemme see if I can find something worse than the one I got.;)

Maybe we should have a contest. :p Tee Hee

Yeah... More for the fun! LOL

I need some insanity... Lemme see if I can find something worse than the one I got.;)

Maybe we should have a contest. :p Tee Hee

This is likely as naughty as I'm gonna get....and I don't know how I'd collect my prize. :eek:

Its nice to see you dropping by more often. :rose:

I'm writing a naughty scene right now. Need some inspiration. And I'm feeling a bit down, that tends to bring out the bad girl in me.

I'm glad I'm dropping by a bit more often too. I've spent a lot of time the past couple years playing a very professional real world person in a conservative atmosphere. I believe that's starting to really wear on me.

Yeah, even though SoCal has a reputation for a wild and licentious lifestyle, it's mostly smoke and mirrors. My quiet little suburb is just that--quiet. And we like it like that and want to keep it that way. So my forays into depravity are best confined to Lit. ;)

Sylc and I snuck out to one of the adult clubs in the area. I spent the entire night being afraid someone I know would drive by and recognize my car in the parking lot or that the babysitter would find out where we went. :( Even when I sneak out I can't seam to escape it. Might be nice to get out of town for a few days or more and misbehave a bit.:rolleyes:

I wish we could do a honeymoon or something like that... never did get a real wedding. Sometimes real life sucks.

Okay enough down. I need an up. Tell me a joke or something!

Sylc and I snuck out to one of the adult clubs in the area. I spent the entire night being afraid someone I know would drive by and recognize my car in the parking lot or that the babysitter would find out where we went. :( Even when I sneak out I can't seam to escape it. Might be nice to get out of town for a few days or more and misbehave a bit.:rolleyes:

Given that HM won't share I can't help but think that while it might be nice, it ain't gonna happen.

I'm writing a naughty scene right now. Need some inspiration. And I'm feeling a bit down, that tends to bring out the bad girl in me.

I'm glad I'm dropping by a bit more often too. I've spent a lot of time the past couple years playing a very professional real world person in a conservative atmosphere. I believe that's starting to really wear on me.

I suppose it can grind one down. Regardless of the reason, its lovely to see you. I hope you stay when you're not down. :rose:

Yeah, even though SoCal has a reputation for a wild and licentious lifestyle, it's mostly smoke and mirrors. My quiet little suburb is just that--quiet. And we like it like that and want to keep it that way. So my forays into depravity are best confined to Lit. ;)

We like you just the way you are, Bear. <hug>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back