Bukkake Party

Latinababe said:
Mmm i can feel my juices run along your fingers as I start to have a little climax, I let your cock out of my mouth and beg you to let me lick your finger when you are done playing with my pussy. :kiss:
mm of course baby. you feel my finger sliding out of your pussy half way, then pushing back inside you curling up every time to massage your inner walls. slow fucking your pussy. my mouth sucking harder on your clit, tongue swirling around the juicy nub. Your wetness covering my lips and finger.:kiss:
SL
 
little problem

I would be more than happy to help you with your party. I can just imange pulling my thick,wet cock out of your mouth. ready to shoot my juices all over that sexy body of yours,.
 
Re: little problem

bomber_01 said:
I would be more than happy to help you with your party. I can just imange pulling my thick,wet cock out of your mouth. ready to shoot my juices all over that sexy body of yours,.
Well that is very inviting indeed ;)
 
Okay my s/o and I are working on the plans for the party, hopefully in september we will have it here in new york ;) Will write more details later! *Cheers*
 
From checking a couple of other BBs, looks like you could have your party any week end you want at Sandy Hook with no notice at all. Just a thought, I think the area is very close to you. party hardy!
 
Latinababe, you are so hot. Nothing would please ME more then to please you by cumming all over you.

For some reason I can't seem to find it, but your other thread with you in it, cum covering your mouth and face is just too sexy. my heart skips a beat when I see that thread.

I can cum now just thinking about what I could do to you at your bukkake party! *shudders*

peace.

Deck
 
Wow! I would like nothing better than pumping my thick and creamy seed onto your lovely cum-covered face. By the way, I probably sound like an ignorant nerd, but what the hell does Bukkake mean?
 
Erlikkhan said:
I probably sound like an ignorant nerd, but what the hell does Bukkake mean?
Bukkake is a Group sex practice where a series of man take turns to ejaculate on a kneeling woman.
 
In Japan if a woman was caught being unfaithful to her husband all the married men of the villiage would perform a "Bukkake" ritual to humiliate her. The other women would have to watch so that they would learn their lesson.

Little did the men know that apparently some women in Japan got off on the idea of being humiliated in such a fashion.

I believe the emporer before Hirohito outlawed the practice when he was trying to modernize Japan.
 
History of Bukkake from Bukkake.com

What is Bukkake?
Bukkake is a Japanese word that can be literally translated as "splash" or "shower". So it should come as no surprise that in the context of internet porn, it refers to showering a receiver with sperm from one or more men. It is almost always a sperm shower, so those on the giving end are usually male.

The girl waits patiently in a subservient position, as one by one, men who have been masturbating a short distance away approach and ejaculate into her face. Often there will be as many as 50 or 60 men. Sometimes the girl has sex with the men, sometimes not.


Bukkake History
Legend has it that in ancient Japan, women who were found to be unfaithful were publicly humiliated in the town center by being tied up while every man in town ejaculated all over her to show his distaste. Basically, they were saying that if you're going to take it from someone else, you're going to get it from everyone else. So although many feel that the practice of bukkake is shameful and degrading to women, it must be remembered that bukkake originated as a form of punishment and is meant to degrade.

In the late 1970s, many Japanese adult film studios were looking for ways to "push the envelope" for their Japanese customers. The first films usually featured a schoolgirl or secretary who willingly submits to one man after another. They come from everywhere off camera to shower her with ejaculate at just the right moment. As each man finishes, he silently leaves and another quickly takes his place. In some cases, the girl has sex with each man before he ejaculates on her face.

Demand for these films, now called "bukkake", skyrocketed. By the late 90's, it had evolved into its own genre. Gay men began to experiment with the practice in ritual initiation ceremonies. American and European filmmakers were quick to follow the Japanese lead, adding their trademark stylish flow along with a line of willing porn starlets who were ready to be covered in cum.

The original Japanese films portrayed a highly ritualized sex show where a demure young lass, usually in school girl or corporate uniform kneels in the center of a small room. There is usually some visual prop to emphasize her as the center of attention - velvet ropes hung from brass pedestals forming a fence around her, or two or three rows of "guards" who control access to her.
 
Last edited:
bukkake

Latina babe - this post has made my mind reel! All the fantasies I have about this are popping into my head. I hope this comes true for you!! Mind if I lick you between men? hehe.
 
Re: bukkake

BBWetKitty said:
Latina babe - this post has made my mind reel! All the fantasies I have about this are popping into my head. I hope this comes true for you!! Mind if I lick you between men? hehe.
I don't mind at all, come lick away!!! :p
 

Sweet jesus I don't believe I stumbled upon this again... :D God this brings back memories.

Hey, Latina did you ever get your Bukkake Party... :nana: Inquiring minds want to know... ;)

So how you doing sexy girl... :)
 
Latinababe said:
No things didn't go as planned :(

Since things "didn't go as planned. give your Lit friends a chance to give you the bukkake party you deserve. Just tell us where and when and I for one will be there, cock in hand ready to shhot
 
Latinababe said:
No things didn't go as planned :(

You know Latina fantasys are made to enjoy... ;) Life is short! We could still revive your Bukkake Party... :D You could be more or less the center of attraction...:eek:
 
Sounds like Kitty

wants a party like that :D

BBWetKitty said:
Latina babe - this post has made my mind reel! All the fantasies I have about this are popping into my head. I hope this comes true for you!! Mind if I lick you between men? hehe.
 
I'm so in!!!! I would love to watch you get covered in cum, then get to blow my load on you. When and where baby.
 
Latinababe said:
No things didn't go as planned :(


How about a virtual Bukkake session :nana:

At a designated time/date we all look at some pics of Latinababe and pull ourselves silly.

We can then send the results....strike that. We can then post pics of the results for Latinababe's enjoyment all at the same time.

But please everyone don't say yes right now, My wife is watching tv about 5' away and thinks I'm replying to emails :rolleyes:

Oh well, it was just a thought....
 
about time said:
How about a virtual Bukkake session :nana:

At a designated time/date we all look at some pics of Latinababe and pull ourselves silly.

We can then send the results....strike that. We can then post pics of the results for Latinababe's enjoyment all at the same time.

But please everyone don't say yes right now, My wife is watching tv about 5' away and thinks I'm replying to emails :rolleyes:

Oh well, it was just a thought....
Mmmm that sounds gr8 to me!! :p
 
Back
Top