Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my fantasies sometimes it turns the guy on to hurt me :eek: and he says things like "let daddy hurt you baby it makes daddy feel so good to make his little girl cry" :eek: i know its perverted but sometimes thoughts like that turn me on SO much

That is really hot. I also think that it's hot when a girl knows she's been bad and asks her daddy to punish her for being a bad little girl. After all is said and done love is the most important thing though.

That works too

I get annoyed when people ask if I want to be punished. Punishment is, by definition, a negative. Spanking and that sort of stuff isn't punishment. When I've been punished by a Dom or Master or my Mistress irl, I've known it was because I had disappointed somehow. And I HATE that feling.

I get annoyed when people ask if I want to be punished. Punishment is, by definition, a negative. Spanking and that sort of stuff isn't punishment. When I've been punished by a Dom or Master or my Mistress irl, I've known it was because I had disappointed somehow. And I HATE that feling.

/golfclap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back