12 Days of Christmas - And Into the New Year

Aphro

Femme du monde
This is my first dedicated picture thread. Normally I confine my pictures to the GB Lit Tits thread.

I took a number of holiday themed photos the other day, and was pleased with how they turned out. However, I can't torture the GB with so much excess. So I've decided to try my first dedicated thread.

Starting today, I will post a new photo each day up to and including the 24th. Some days I might post more than one, but I will ensure there is at least one per day.

12 days. 12 pictures (or more).

Then Christmas Eve - poof! Thread done.

I want this to be a fun thread. I hope you enjoy my creative efforts.

Picture Index

Last edited:
Well it's a great first day.

Is it just me, or does the ornament make that pic feel more classy? :D

I needed something to look forward to this Christmas, Aphro.
How nice it came from you.
Beautiful as always.

*sigh* I see Lit was certainly blessed this year. I can't click the subscribe button fast enough. ;)

Great idea for a thread. It sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you. :)

But I always hope there are many views of your ornaments......;)

If you write Santa, perhaps you will get your wish.

I needed something to look forward to this Christmas, Aphro.
How nice it came from you.
Beautiful as always.

Thank you. :)

Very cool idea and a very sexy pic!

Thanks. I hope it goes well, and doesn't crash and burn.:rolleyes:

*sigh* I see Lit was certainly blessed this year. I can't click the subscribe button fast enough. ;)

Incentive to keep good on my word, then.

Great idea for a thread. It sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you. :)

I hope it will be a lot if fun, too.:)

This is my first dedicated picture thread. Normally I confine my pictures to the GB Lit Tits thread.

I took a number of holiday themed photos the other day, and was pleased with how they turned out. However, I can't torture the GB with so much excess. So I've decided to try my first dedicated thread.

Starting today, I will post a new photo each day up to and including the 24th. Some days I might post more than one, but I will ensure there is at least one per day.

12 days. 12 pictures (or more).

Then Christmas Eve - poof! Thread done.

I want this to be a fun thread. I hope you enjoy my creative efforts.

Awesome first day!! Not so happy to hear this might be your only thread on here, as you are quite fetching.

Bravo !!! And congrats on your first official pic thread Aphro. I don't think the gb could possibly be as appreciative as the folks here. I can't wait for the next few days.

Of course the thread would be awesome even if the pics were just you sitting around in sweats and a Tee shirt.

Trimming the tree today. Yay!

But the lights get tangled up all-the-time!:mad:

Last edited:
"Trimming the tree" isn't a euphemism for something else, is it? :p

You take very good photos. I'm a bit envious.

Great idea and thanks for photos!
It will be interesting to watch :)

"Trimming the tree" isn't a euphemism for something else, is it? :p

You take very good photos. I'm a bit envious.

Thank you. And thank you camera phone!:D

Always stunning, Aphroditiac. :heart:

:heart::rose: Brooke! I'm nervous about this. I prefer my GB thread.

Bravo !!! And congrats on your first official pic thread Aphro. I don't think the gb could possibly be as appreciative as the folks here. I can't wait for the next few days.

Of course the thread would be awesome even if the pics were just you sitting around in sweats and a Tee shirt.

Aw! Thanks. But I know no one wants to see me in my sweats. ;)

This shall definitely be a fun thread to keep an eye on. Thanks for doing this!

I hope it will, too.

Awesome first day!! Not so happy to hear this might be your only thread on here, as you are quite fetching.

I just don't think I would enjoy the pressure to keep up a full time thread. I just usually enjoy posting the odd picture.

Christmas decorating looks like a lot of fun in your house :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with for day three. Super fun and sexy pics!
:rose:

Aphro!!!! Love the creativity with this thread. The pictures are amazing, as usual. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :)

I see that you have succumbed to the dark side...

y6hl-1432597123-236564-full

Impressive. Most impressive.

Christmas decorating looks like a lot of fun in your house :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with for day three. Super fun and sexy pics!
:rose:

Like the Griswalds, but naked.:cool:

Aphro!!!! Love the creativity with this thread. The pictures are amazing, as usual. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :)

Thank you! I hope that you have a lovely Christmas too!

Good idea and wonderful subject matter.

Danke!

I see that you have succumbed to the dark side...

y6hl-1432597123-236564-full

Impressive. Most impressive.

You know very well that I couldn't do this on the Gee Bee. I'd get riasted alive!

Pretty tangle.

A hot mess, maybe?

Great second round! Maybe you need some help dragging all those lights across your skin... I mean untangling that mess. Ya, ya, that's it. Untangling. Helpful, not just itching to touch.

Back