A BBW Begins again; Hello, I'm Dani

A Nice Girl My Whole Life

Not a fantasy this time… truth.

I have always been a good girl if you don't count the time in 3rd grade when I started smoking with my girl friend, (it lasted a couple days until I confessed to my dad and I never did it ever again.) Or the time I yanked a friend off a bike and twisted her arm behind her because I just didn't like her. Or the time in 6th grade when I could not stand this bright redhead in my class and we all started fighting when we we divided into two gangs and the counsellor called us in make it stop.

But when I hit high school and my dad wouldn't let me wear a short skirt (this was only about 2" above the knee for god sake!!) He made me go back and change. I NEVER even thought about taking it with me and changing into it at school. I consider myself quick on the uptake but I never thought of that!! But then I snuck into a 3.2 beer joint back then with my cousin and I heard her boyfriend tell us that a pitcher of beer equals eating a loaf of bread. That did it…no beer for me. Course I never did like it.

I got into college and had a Lez experience for 4 years. I really was Heterosexual and always, ALWAYS loved men. Somehow I got talked into that one! Shheesh!

But as I got married I was a good girl. My naughty side never came out until the Internet (I blame the devil for this one) and kept my naughty side under wraps as it emerged more and more with my play on the web. There was no turning back.

I love that you love to see my flesh and big girl curves. I love being a slut. I really do. am a slut in my secret private life; the furthest thing from it in my real life. I don't always act on it, rarely it seems, as life goes on. But it's inside of me lurking…that totally bad, primal salacious gal that can't get enough of you boys wanking to pics of her.

Is that bad or good in your eyes?
Not that I'll change if you don't like it….It's here to stay. Take me or leave me. ha! :kiss:

xoxox,
D

Not a fantasy this time… truth.

I have always been a good girl if you don't count the time in 3rd grade when I started smoking with my girl friend, (it lasted a couple days until I confessed to my dad and I never did it ever again.) Or the time I yanked a friend off a bike and twisted her arm behind her because I just didn't like her. Or the time in 6th grade when I could not stand this bright redhead in my class and we all started fighting when we we divided into two gangs and the counsellor called us in make it stop.

But when I hit high school and my dad wouldn't let me wear a short skirt (this was only about 2" above the knee for god sake!!) He made me go back and change. I NEVER even thought about taking it with me and changing into it at school. I consider myself quick on the uptake but I never thought of that!! But then I snuck into a 3.2 beer joint back then with my cousin and I heard her boyfriend tell us that a pitcher of beer equals eating a loaf of bread. That did it…no beer for me. Course I never did like it.

I got into college and had a Lez experience for 4 years. I really was Heterosexual and always, ALWAYS loved men. Somehow I got talked into that one! Shheesh!

But as I got married I was a good girl. My naughty side never came out until the Internet (I blame the devil for this one) and kept my naughty side under wraps as it emerged more and more with my play on the web. There was no turning back.

I love that you love to see my flesh and big girl curves. I love being a slut. I really do. am a slut in my secret private life; the furthest thing from it in my real life. I don't always act on it, rarely it seems, as life goes on. But it's inside of me lurking…that totally bad, primal salacious gal that can't get enough of you boys wanking to pics of her.

Not that I'll change if you don't like it….It's here to stay. Take me or leave me. ha! :kiss:

xoxox,
D

Have mercy;)

Not a fantasy this time… truth....

xoxox,
D

Well, I for one love it that you enjoy being a slut for us... your stories, your pics, your banter... Always a treat to visit your thread Dani... :rose::kiss::rose:

Been assay from this thread for far too long...one of my favorites :)

Your thread isn't the only place I'd like to put my face, Dani dear ;)

Haha, well, let me think...I'm heading back to sleep here...
But funny thing, my thighs are spreading while I do so. I'm thinking my cunt is another place perhaps??

Nice Thot as I drift off...:kiss:

I like your new video on YouTube, you should post the others you used to have on literotica

Damn i agree whenever I need to cum i look at your vids. omg you are the most incredible woman here. All a man can do is fantasize.

Damn i agree whenever I need to cum i look at your vids. omg you are the most incredible woman here. All a man can do is fantasize.

Man, if I needed a dose of self esteem, I'd cum to you both! You make me feel like a million!! Thank you so much! OMG!!! :heart::kiss::heart::kiss: I am glad though to get your feedback cuz you know I love pleasing!!

Back