Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

Stephen moaned out as he came.

"Noo where not getting back together. she doesnt like the idea of you being alone each night so men could break in and have their way with you. So she asked me to look after you."

Filling her pussy full of cum. He knew the ironey of her staying with him would be she would be getting fucked all the time.

on the dinning room table sat a present box which contained a naughty maid's outfit for her.
 
She laughed. "Little does she know while I'm hearing I'm going to get fucked like crazy." She laughed looking at him. She kissed him. "Do I have any other presents"
 
"Ohhh you are going to get fucked like crazy. An of course you have more presents there is one right over there."

Stephen knew as once she walked over to the table Stephen could lick her ass or pussy while she opened her new present.
 
"Oh yay I'm so happy that you want to fuck me like crazy." She got up and walked to the table and open the box. "Oh god I love the maid outfit do you want me to be your hot maid."
 
"We'll your already my hot step daughter. So I think you could easily be my hot maid."

As soon as his step daughter was reaching over the table to pull out the present stephen came up behind her and got in his knees as he pushed his head under her skirt. Sliding his tongue right into her asshole.
 
She laughed "well I love it you know I like dress up." She didn't see him come behind her she moaned as he was on his knees in-between her legs. She spread her legs widely. She moaned as he slide his tongue in her ass hole. "Oh god you know I love it when you put your tongue deep in my ass.". She looked at the ceiling as she moaned.
 
As stephen pumped his tongue deeper into her ass he felt her legs widen. Pushing her back forward so her breasts pushed onto the table. He slid his hand round her hips and found her dripping wet pussy.

Without missing a beat he slid two of his fingers deep into her pussy.

"I'm so glad you like dressing up for daddy."

Stephen had brought her a school girl outfit which was in a box in the bedroom. A police woman outfit complete with handcuffs which was in the garage an a nurse outfit that was in the bathroom. He had also brought her a laptop as her main present.
 
She moaned as he slide two fingers deep in her. She stroked her nipples softly. "Oh god so far this is my best birthday." She gripped to the table. "I know daddy likes his little princess dressing up and dress up is fun." She was purring like a cat on heat. She pushed her ass hard against his tongue. "Oh daddy yeah. Do you want me to change into this maid outfit or do you want me in something else."
 
"I'm glad your enjoying your birthday so much. I don't want you in that yet I want you naked riding my cock. I may even destroy your other clothes so your just naked all the time. Now take the dress off."

Stephen pushed his tongue back into her asshole as his fingers begun to pump faster into her pussy.
 
She laughed "your bad you know you don't need to wreck my clothes to get me naked just ask." She moaned as he carried on pushing his tongue in her ass and fingering her. "I want to ride your cock but I also want you to fuck my ass its so hard to chose what to do with my birthday present."
 
Stephen had already decided how to give her her birthday present as he quickly stood up behind her. Grabbing hold of her dress he pulled it from her body.

Taking hold of his cock he aimed it at her asshole and begun to push into her.

Her mother had given him most of his step daughters clothes which he had locked in the attic. So she only had the clothes she brought with her. He pushed his cock harder into her ass.
 
She screamed as he entered her ass. "Oh yeah take your naughty little girls ass." She pulled her nipples hard. She pushed hard back on his cock.
 
Stephen begu pounding away at her asshole as nearly all 10 inches of his cock slid into her.

With her bent over at the table she was at his mercy as to the speed and depth of his thrusts. His hands reached round as his fingers pulled at her nipples.

"Ohhh my little girl is not going to be able to walk when daddy's finished with her."
 
"Oh step daddy fuck me harder fuck your dirty little naughty girl." She pushed hard against his cock. She looked at the wall as she moaned loudly
 
Suddenly the door swung open. There stood her old boyfriend, who had been watching throiugh the window. "I want my cock sucked" he said to both of them. Stephen said, "come on, join the fun. She loves being a slut. Jim took out a cock almost as big as Strephen's. "I want that in my mouth" she yelled, and he obliged her. Two out of three holes filled!
 
Stephen pounds harder into his step daugther as he reaches his hand down her body and between her legs.

Letting his thumb roll over her clit as he pumps into her wanting them both to cum and orgasm at the same time.

"ohhh baby your so good to daddy."
 
"Oh daddy I love being bad but I always like to be good to you." She said as she bite her lip. "Oh daddy fill me with your cum." She pushed her hips back bouncing on his cock. Her tight asshole spreading.
 
Stephen fought the urge to cum straight away. As he leaned into her ear he whispered.

"I like it when baby is naughty. it means i can spank her. No orgasm on my cock."

Then Stephen playfully bit her ear as his cock was sinking deep into her asshole.
 
"Oh daddy you know I love to be spanked. Spank your naughty little girl show her who's boss." She called out as he bite her ear. "Daddy I want you to fuck my pussy so we can cum together."
 
Stephen carried on biting down on his step daugthers ear. As he pulled his cock out of her ass.

"Baby wants to be spanked?"

Taking his hand Stephen slapped his hand across her ass cheeks three times makeing her moan out. Then taking hold of his cock he plunged it deep into her pussy as he moaned out.
 
"Yeah spank your naughty girl." She moaned as he slapped her ass. She moaned as he filled her up with his cock she bite her lip as she moaned. She bounced hard on his cock. She wiggled her ass looking at him.
 
Stephen reached out and grabbed his step daugther's hair pulling her hair back and used the force to pump into her pussy more.

"Baby will get spanked in due time."

Knowing about the school girl uniform an how he wanted to spank her ass while she felt him getting hard in his pants while wearing it.

"Ohhhh baby your such a good daugther. I love you."
 
She wondered what he had planned when he said "Baby will get spanked in due time." She just decided to ignore it as she bounced harder "oh fuck yes I'm gonna cum." She said as she started to cum. She closed her eyes breathing heavily.

"Oh daddy your such a big daddy who's so good to me I love you too."
 
Stephen felt his step daugther begin to orgasm on his cock. Feeling her pussy tighten up was to much for him.

"Ohhhh hunny. I'm cuming."

Feeling his cock explode inside his step daugther he pumped three loads inside of her. As he wondered if she wanted to try on the maid's outfit or if she would ask about anymore presents.
 
Back
Top