Women who like to be taken forcefully

This is exactly it for me. With all, very much due, respect to submissives and those who lead a sub lifestyle, it's something I couldn't handle or wouldn't accept in r/l or outside the bedroom (/kitchen/back of van/local park/etc :) ). But when it comes to being fucked, that's just it-I need to get fucked. It's finding the perfect equal and gent out of the bedroom who you can trust to give up to completely (after a struggle, of course, more fun in fighting) behind closed doors. The best fuck I ever had was with a long term b/f who I'd always had fairly vanilla sex with, despite sharing my force and non con fantasies with openly. I'd always assumed he wasn't interested and had dropped it. After 9 months, he 'turned' on me one night when I said I wasn't in the mood. It started with a sharp slap to my face, ended with a multiple orgasm, and was filled with the little details I'd dropped in over the previous several months of talking about it. It was incredible. I was left sore, and bruised, and sated. Immediately after, we showered, he held me, told me how much he loved me, swore that would never go past the bedroom, asked how often I really wanted it like that...we discussed and agreed some boundaries and he became my biggest love and my greatest fuck. It's the balance that does it for me, and yes-that inherent trust.

FUCKING HELL, THAT'S HOT!

This is exactly it for me. With all, very much due, respect to submissives and those who lead a sub lifestyle, it's something I couldn't handle or wouldn't accept in r/l or outside the bedroom (/kitchen/back of van/local park/etc :) ). But when it comes to being fucked, that's just it-I need to get fucked. It's finding the perfect equal and gent out of the bedroom who you can trust to give up to completely (after a struggle, of course, more fun in fighting) behind closed doors. The best fuck I ever had was with a long term b/f who I'd always had fairly vanilla sex with, despite sharing my force and non con fantasies with openly. I'd always assumed he wasn't interested and had dropped it. After 9 months, he 'turned' on me one night when I said I wasn't in the mood. It started with a sharp slap to my face, ended with a multiple orgasm, and was filled with the little details I'd dropped in over the previous several months of talking about it. It was incredible. I was left sore, and bruised, and sated. Immediately after, we showered, he held me, told me how much he loved me, swore that would never go past the bedroom, asked how often I really wanted it like that...we discussed and agreed some boundaries and he became my biggest love and my greatest fuck. It's the balance that does it for me, and yes-that inherent trust.

BiBecki....I think we all wish we had someone like that.....*heavy sigh*

Met a nice mature lady at a conference in Oklahoma - I could tell right away that she wanted rough sex, so I took her to my hotel room and fucked her hard and forcefully in her mouth, pussy and ass and left her in the room for 3 hours while I went to a dinner and came back and fucked her hard again slapping her nice big ass till I turned all red and warm - nice experience.

Met a nice mature lady at a conference in Oklahoma - I could tell right away that she wanted rough sex, so I took her to my hotel room and fucked her hard and forcefully in her mouth, pussy and ass and left her in the room for 3 hours while I went to a dinner and came back and fucked her hard again slapping her nice big ass till I turned all red and warm - nice experience.

Wow....that is a great experience. I like the fact that you were able to discern what this woman wanted and give it to her nice and hard- then leave her and give it to her again...sounds like a great day

Wow....that is a great experience. I like the fact that you were able to discern what this woman wanted and give it to her nice and hard- then leave her and give it to her again...sounds like a great day

It certainly was - and she said she enjoyed it too, so it was great and just one of those coincidents that happen - and this was the first time it actually happened to me. My other experiences have been with women I've known for some time, but this lady was a stranger to me. But there was an instant attraction between us and she was the type I've always been looking for - big tits, fairly big ass and the nicest smile and eyes - mmmm - maybe I should go back to Oklahoma.....:devil:

It certainly was - and she said she enjoyed it too, so it was great and just one of those coincidents that happen - and this was the first time it actually happened to me. My other experiences have been with women I've known for some time, but this lady was a stranger to me. But there was an instant attraction between us and she was the type I've always been looking for - big tits, fairly big ass and the nicest smile and eyes - mmmm - maybe I should go back to Oklahoma.....:devil:

Let me know if she has a friend!

It's been a while since anybody have sent posts on this thread - any women out there that want to be taken forcefully and want to tell about it??

well, part of that is because women have made 'wonderful progress' only in the last forty years. That's less than a lifetime. And sexuality is the last thing to be addressed-- after the real necessities, like food and shelter and economic security.snip.

Stella you are incorrect. Think pf Susan B. Anthony who worked to give woman the right to vote which was ratified in mid 1920 slightly over 90 years ago,

Then there was Carrie Nation who led the fight for prohibition which was the law from 1920 to 1933. An absolute disaster.

So woman's lib has been around a lot longer then you think. Equality for women did not just start in in the 1960s

Stella you are incorrect. Think pf Susan B. Anthony who worked to give woman the right to vote which was ratified in mid 1920 slightly over 90 years ago,

Then there was Carrie Nation who led the fight for prohibition which was the law from 1920 to 1933. An absolute disaster.

So woman's lib has been around a lot longer then you think. Equality for women did not just start in in the 1960s

Oh dear.

You're trying to give Stella a lesson on women's lib issues. Stella?

Though, there's a great difference between women's equality in general and the progress Stella was talking about.

I was very intrigued by the wording of this thread but this isn't what I expected to say the least.

For some reason I just didn't see Susan B. Anthony being discussed. Silly me.

I have to admit that I agree with you - but that's only the last part of the thread - was there anything you would like to add since you were intrigued by the title of the thread - or something you had expected to read about??:)

strongly

i love being forced into whatever. Every morning i have to be forced to sucks his cock then when he is hard enough for him to go in my "breading hole" then i am forced to clean him good after we are done. and thats is what i loves thats what gets me off. force by another person.

i love being forced into whatever. Every morning i have to be forced to sucks his cock then when he is hard enough for him to go in my "breading hole" then i am forced to clean him good after we are done. and thats is what i loves thats what gets me off. force by another person.

Sweet

This sounds a lot like me. I am am from one extreme to another. I can be as quiet as a mouse and as proper as it gets and at the same time I can be a moaner and a real tramp. Long slow passionate lovemaking I prefer with women (I am bi) but with men I want to be used. simple as that. I have stopped trying to figure that out or even care.

This sounds a lot like me. I am am from one extreme to another. I can be as quiet as a mouse and as proper as it gets and at the same time I can be a moaner and a real tramp. Long slow passionate lovemaking I prefer with women (I am bi) but with men I want to be used. simple as that. I have stopped trying to figure that out or even care.

i find i am the same way, quiet with a woman loud with a man. like it hard and raunchy with a man and sensual with a woman... but threesomes with a man and a woman i am loud and raunchy lol

i find i am the same way, quiet with a woman loud with a man. like it hard and raunchy with a man and sensual with a woman... but threesomes with a man and a woman i am loud and raunchy lol

You sound like a woman of my taste - loud and raunchy...that's very sexy and arousing.....:)

Wendy's Syndrome

For me, "to be taken forcefully" is only one component of a broader set of predispositions that spread out from the central theme of 'compliance' - taking it that compliance can include forced compliance.

They encompasses a whole range of essentially subservient attitudes and roles - being sexually compliant, enjoying being bossed around, tied up, interrogated, even abused a bit, sometimes more than a bit. I like to 'serve' a man. I like to be told what to do. All sorts of things. And, yes, I "like to be taken forcefully", but that's just one point on the spectrum.

And related to all this is the fact that I prefer older men - because, I think, they better fit the authority character that harmonises with my 'servile' act. (Though harmony is the last thing I'm interested in. Sexually I mean).

No idea where any of this came from but it goes back as far as I can remember.

I used to think of it as sinful. Jesus pursing his lips. Later, as something that might be discussed with a psychologist. Another turn of the wheel and now I think of it as Wendy's Syndrome, a little bit odd but nothing to worry about. More fun than smoking and not as unhealthy.

Wendy's Syndrome does have the small drawback that conventional sex can seem a bit dull. One way and another I've managed to keep that wolf at bay though, so far anyway.

I wonder how many others who would tick the box "like to be taken forcefully" would also see these wider symptoms in themselves? Of my three closest female friends, close enough to talk about sex with, all three have it - actually they have it worse than I do. And I've known any number of men who have the male version of it - the mirror image of it.

Back