Phalo's Sketches 2

A few new sketches. I've been busy and neglecting my friends at Lit. :(

Hope everyone's well.

-Phalo

239322.jpg


239323.jpg
 
Thanks Tasty Tease (mmm... tasty), and Throbbs (tasty for the ladies).

I'll try to post more often.

-Phalo
 
Yes, Phalo, please do post more often.

Both of those are inspiring images. Mind if I right click and save as?
 
amazing! i'm 19, and aspiring to be something like an illustrator or a concept artist...i was wondering if you have ever been in either of those industries, and if not..why not? haha. and i think im gonna make a thread of some of my doodles and sketches and if you could give me some feedback on what i have to do to get as good as you? this is one of my goals in life...to be a great artist.

ok heres my thread, tell me what you think? http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=575039
 
You've got some great stuff posted, Roland, and it sounds like you've got some good instructors. My advice, if you want professional input, is to head out to a local comic-con and show your portfolio to the artists and editors (who do portfolio reviews at the larger cons). It'll give you a good idea of where you're weak and where you're strong (in the eyes of that industry).

Good luck!

-Phalo
 
A couple quick sketches this morning. Monday, blah.

Phalo

250092.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love the poses but I wonder if the facial expressions are a bit ..... disengaged?
 
Now this second one is much better! more of the high quality I've come to expect from you ;)
 
Man, I don't have enough editors to deal with, so now I've got you, Salvor? :)

Here's version two, just for you.

250098.jpg

LOL

I'm not an editor, I'm a fan. Fans you can just look at and go "get a life". Worked for William Shatner ;)

See I knew you wouldn't be happy with their faces passive like that. I'm psychotic like that.
 
What a wanderful talent you have! I really don't remember any poses like this in any of my drawing classes, though. Too bad! Great work, thanks for sharing.
 
What a wanderful talent you have! I really don't remember any poses like this in any of my drawing classes, though. Too bad! Great work, thanks for sharing.

Heh, no I don't either. Too bad indeed... art school would have been so much more interesting! Not that we didn't do a little bit of out-of-class posing on our own. Just to bone up on our craft (so to speak).

-Phalo
 
The mechanic can fix anything. The pose, the eyes say everthing. very good artwork. Love it.
 
Thanks jabber,

Sorry haven't been posting in a while. Life is busy and complicated...

-Phalo
 
i came accross this thread through a link from another thread and i'm so glad i did-you're work is beautiful-erotic and yet tender at the same time-gorgeous
 
Thanks janey.

Thinking about it, that's pretty much what appeals to me artistically (and personally too), a blending of eroticism and tenderness. I'm one of those people who wants a good measure of intimacy mixed in with the sex. I'm not so much into the detatched sex thing.

-Phalo
 
Back
Top