YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

29 Year-Old Male here, looking to roleplay a few scenarios over Yahoo. From USA, looking to do exhibitionism, group, celebrity... anything like that. Would love to meet a girl who wanted to play Hayley Williams from Paramore too ;) I'm RiversEdge2010 on Yahoo!

On YM for a bit, enjoy chatting about my wife Susie.

Seems one cannot provide one's YM ID here, seems pointless to have a YM thread then, yes ?

Last edited:
Texas Chat

New to forum. Would love to find a chat partner with as active an imagination as I have. 50 year old male here. 6'2", 180 lb.

Distractions

Working from home and looking for some distractions....should be on all day.

NorCalGuy1967 on Yahoo...

Also enjoy Skype

48 y/o male

lordseven282

Message me via pm and lets see if we would enjoy yahoo!

Good morning !

Yes, I am certainly up for some YM chat ! Same alias as in here. Imaguy.

Last edited by a moderator:
On now - lit chat and yahoo (yahoo name below)

Started stripping for female friends in college and have done it on the side sonce. I've done private parties for women and a few performances for couples (performed for woman while her man watched). I've had a number of wild experiences and will chat about them on Yahoo or Lit Chat with men or women.

Y: strippingdelguy

Hit me up.

chat

Divorce d male would enjoy some fun talk with women.

Yahoo is semler323

Awake much too early on this beautiful Saturday.

Looking to explore the taboo, the dirty, the kinky.... in a detailed hot RP with an open minded kinky woman.

Into BDSM, ageplay, incest, fantasy worlds (and beings).... if you can imagine it, I'd probably try it :)

madtownguy4 on Yahoo.

I'm not interested in watching you stroke or talking with anyone with an ID like that.

Last edited:
Im

Hi all. Love chatting. If any ladies are interested my favourite fantasy is Arsenal winning the EPL !
It might be too outlandish for most tastes but I am an honest guy and you have to acccept me as I am.

Would love to talk to Couples and Men looking to get involved in sharing their wife, submissive women and couples most welcome...would love to chat..Play or Task the adventurous
would love to find a Cuck/Sub Couple locally I miss that....
stay safe...
Be Well
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo

Just doing some work in the home office. 32/m up for any sort of chat.

benh_ben

Back