older men inside...

naughtyvicky

Really Experienced
am i the only one who can't get enough of feeling an older man slide his cock inside of me? i am relatively young, but nothing makes me cum harder than being with men who are 50+. i seriously think i am addicted to how their cocks feel, the taboo thrill of it and knowing how much experience they have. anyone else?

I love it too. I used to have crushes on my parent's friends. They still get hard now that I know how to fuck.

Just curious but how does an older cock feel different than a younger one? Oh and... Why is it taboo? I'm a female, age 58. Does this mean I need to make preparations to go into some place where sex is forbidden for people my age? Cuz, I won't, by cracky!:D

Last edited:
My former lover was 35 years younger than I! I miss being with such a younger woman. I'm 54...

Just curious but how does an older cock feel different than a younger one? Oh and... Why is it taboo? I'm a female, age 58. Does this mean I need to make preparations to go into some place where sex is forbidden for people my age? Cuz, I won't, by cracky!:D

You're too young for a home. When the tables were reversed and I was a lot younger I found older women very sexy and desirable.

am i the only one who can't get enough of feeling an older man slide his cock inside of me? i am relatively young, but nothing makes me cum harder than being with men who are 50+. i seriously think i am addicted to how their cocks feel, the taboo thrill of it and knowing how much experience they have. anyone else?
Hi naughty V.

You're too young for a home. When the tables were reversed and I was a lot younger I found older women very sexy and desirable.

I was actually kinda joking but thanks! I still wanna know about this older cock and how it feels so different sliding in and out. Someone educate me!

And still very much alive. Yes medication helps with the hardness but it still feels great to slick up a pussy with cum!

And still very much alive. Yes medication helps with the hardness but it still feels great to slick up a pussy with cum!

Oh dang. I saw the 66 and thought... I know what 69 is but... And then I thought some silly joke would follow. I must be getting slap happy and need to sleep. And yet? I am still up and wanting some nachos.

Thank you for that. At 64, that's very hot to hear. So there's hope for us old guys?? :)

The problem for us older guts (I'm 52 this summer) is meeting the younger gals who are interested in us old uns :(

I was actually kinda joking but thanks! I still wanna know about this older cock and how it feels so different sliding in and out. Someone educate me!

Do you want to do a comparison? I can supply the 'older cock' (60 in June.

I have fresh salsa too. Guess I will nosh and contemplate this older cock.

I think you have a research project in the making! get a 20something, 30something, 40something, 50something, and a 60something and have a night of it - just be sure to take good field notes! :rolleyes:

Agree

Quality vs quantity.

Nothing to prove...it’s all about the experience!

Ooh! I have a June birthday too! Now who can we get to play the role of younger cock? Hehehe.

Sounds like an extra special birthday celebration to me. I really wouldn't be disappointed if a younger cock didn't show up. I'd do my best to sure you weren't diappointed either.

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

Sounds like an extra special birthday celebration to me. I really wouldn't be disappointed if a younger cock didn't show up. I'd do my best to sure you weren't diappointed either.
i'm interested in celebrating your nexy birthday with you i'm 62 years young;)

Back