Bi Married and closeted

After reading many of these posts I'm feeling less and less alone :)

I'm 51 and married for 25 years. I fooled around a few times with a guy friend when I was about 19 (HJs and oral to completion)... in the last few years I've craved cock more and more. My wife knows I'm curious and was supportive to a point, but there's no way I'd be allowed to play on my own. And I don't think she'd be into going that far with us and another guy, either. (That's a huge fantasy for me)

A couple years ago I met a couple different guys I had found on CL for handjobs... I'm too paranoid to do anything more with someone I don't know... I'd love to find a guy friend who I trust and who my wife knows as well, but would be into trading HJs, oral and more with me in secret....

Maybe someday..... but I'm not counting on it. In the meantime reading hot stories here and elsewhere, as well as occasional conversations with like-minded guys will have to suffice

I'm 51 and married for 25 years. I fooled around a few times with a guy friend when I was about 19 (HJs and oral to completion)... in the last few years I've craved cock more and more. My wife knows I'm curious and was supportive to a point, but there's no way I'd be allowed to play on my own. And I don't think she'd be into going that far with us and another guy, either. (That's a huge fantasy for me)

A couple years ago I met a couple different guys I had found on CL for handjobs... I'm too paranoid to do anything more with someone I don't know... I'd love to find a guy friend who I trust and who my wife knows as well, but would be into trading HJs, oral and more with me in secret....

Maybe someday..... but I'm not counting on it. In the meantime reading hot stories here and elsewhere, as well as occasional conversations with like-minded guys will have to suffice

You know a BJ is just a hand job not spilled. 😉

If only you lived close to me! We have a lot in common.

hey...

You know a BJ is just a hand job not spilled. 😉

I don't get the analogy here.
One is suction and sliding;
the other is just straight sliding or rubbing.
There is no way for one to be the same as the other, there is no way for you to match the sucking action of the mouth with your palm and five digits.
Just because the end result is the same doesn't mean that both 'means' are the same.

Comedy about having fun with cocks. The best kind as it tickles both heads.

Kinda in the same boat as a lot except my wife loves to screw and we do it often but I still have a major desire to experiment. Still waiting for the right moment and someone trustworthy

I'm MWM and I'm Bi.

Hello everyone, I'm a Married White Male and I'm Bi-Curious. Never jave been with a guy but would love to try it out. I'm in Southern Indiana, vlose to Louisville Kentucky.

Yep, in the same boat here and have been for years.

Married, very interested. Love to dress up too and would love to be dressed up in some leather, maybe a skirt, while holding and playing with someone.

Some incredible stories in the thread.

if you've had bi sex...but, you haven't been with anoter man in 26 yrs....can you joint the club as a Bi-curious 'again'...

48 mwm

if you've had bi sex...but, you haven't been with anoter man in 26 yrs....can you joint the club as a Bi-curious 'again'...

48 mwm

I would kinda consider it like riding a bike.. once you've done it you can forever.. lol but then again I can see being curious to try it again could be good enough to be Bi-Curious...

I would like a nice cock to suck.

I hate to break the bad news, but that may be hard to find. They tend to be very selfish, have only one thing on their mind, and after they get what they want from you they get up and leave like you don't even exist.

You know, the only way to put it is...they're total Dicks....

hey...

I think it's called comedy. Deary me stop over thinking it lol.

I never considered the differences in an individuals perception and interpretations, so comedy never came into play in my mind--, I do apologize.

hey...

I hate to break the bad news, but that may be hard to find. They tend to be very selfish, have only one thing on their mind, and after they get what they want from you they get up and leave like you don't even exist.

You know, the only way to put it is...they're total Dicks....

Ok... now THAT was funny

I would kinda consider it like riding a bike.. once you've done it you can forever.. lol but then again I can see being curious to try it again could be good enough to be Bi-Curious...

So you’re saying if you’ve had bi sex. Need not apply :(

Last edited:
LoL, no, I'm just messing around with you.. at least you've had experiences...

Bi married and closeted

I’m in the same situation. Only chatted with other cd’s. It gets me so hot.

Back