What should you be doing right now? v2.0

Unpacking...happy to be back in Thailand and in my own bed ...but sooo exhausted and couldnt sleep much...its a cloudy day here...A Solemn holiday today...The kings birthday today and since he recently passed away everything closed...so quiet...

Time to go for a long walk at Rama 9 gardens...a certain uplift...:heart:

Unpacking...happy to be back in Thailand and in my own bed ...but sooo exhausted and couldnt sleep much...its a cloudy day here...A Solemn holiday today...The kings birthday today and since he recently passed away everything closed...so quiet...

Take me!
Area-021.jpg

Probably going to sleep. I'm all chilled out with my music after dinner. I love... uh, crispy pillows? Samosas. We got snow!

STARDEW VALLEY - I dare you to try this game and not get addicted. This game looks like a Farmville game, but it's not by any stretch of the imagination. There's fishing, caves, mining, fighting enemies, farming, making friends of the townspeople (which I don't do because I'm anti-social), and playing videogames inside of a videogame. MIND BLOWN.

Great game - PLAY IT. I don't even think you need a graphics card to run it. I'm not sure though. Check the recommended stats. Plays on Mac, Linux, and Win.

stardew-head1-12542.jpg

My best friend is biracial. He's white and Thai. He's tall, dark, and handsome. His mother is Thai and she tried to get me to marry his niece so that they could bring her over to the states. I was like "HA! YEAH RIGHT!"

But yeah, we met in high school and had big dreams. We both wanted to find the perfect nice girls who were Christian and unrealistic. He actually found one. Me, on the other hand, well... There was this one girl who asked me where the closest gas station was. It was kind of nice to have such a deep conversation with a woman. =P

Back