The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Eanie meany miney moe

Where to go...here? Or Post Your B&W's? Decisions decisions... I'll figure it out, eventually.

Ready for a rough fuck in my first plaid mini skirt. ^ ^

skirt1_zps7a1ad112.jpg

Love girls in plaid skirts.... mmmhhh something sexy about short tartans :rolleyes::devil:

Ready for a rough fuck in my first plaid mini skirt. ^ ^

"Fuck" is actually the first word that came to mind, believe it or not. You are just too damn sexy. In case you didn't already know, your body is absolutely amazing.

Hm, I suppose we're of like minds. ;) And thank you. I'm still working on myself, especially since I see my boyfriend Wednesday, but I am actually pretty happy with my body as it is now.

Haha. I was saying "fuck" because of how beautiful you are. You should be happy with yourself because you are sexy as hell. If you don't think so I'd like to remove all of your clothes and convince you. :D

I do think I'm sexy and I like myself, but I know it could all just be a bit tighter. I love food, I'll never forego food, but I'm hardly exercising. I could do more. ^_^ but thank you, I'm glad you're pleased with my body. :eek:

Eh, if you're not convinced come poke my pudgy stomach. :D And I'm naturally thin guy. Seems like fat is hard to work off though. *shrug*

Your stomch is very sexy so keep it up. Sure shows you work at it. Maybe not what you want,but sexy especially in those tiny panties lol;)

Aww, thank you for the encouragement. I get distracted when I work on more than one part of my body at a time, but that's why aerobics is good, kind of all-encompassing.

I think I may be purchasing more skirts in the future... :cattail:

Hard to get going and keeping it up, but don't let what you have done go to where you don't like what you look like. you in lingerie is wicked sexy. :)

Last edited:
Back