Sexy Saturday

Attachments

• 0314121124a.jpg
    0314121124a.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 748
  • 0314121125.jpg
    0314121125.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 765
Since I will be away all day tomorrow I am posting extra pics today to make up for it. I will be used as a human taxi between church, football games and the store. So I am posting some shots of me in the car.

Attachments

• 0427120838.jpg
    0427120838.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 708
  • 0427120838a.jpg
    0427120838a.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 738
Hey fellas.....don't PM me if you don't have the stones to post on my thread first. Also, I certainly do not want to be greeted in a PM with any kind of talk about what you're going to do to my body. Use a little bit of discretion when PMing me. Please.

Since I will be away all day tomorrow I am posting extra pics today to make up for it. I will be used as a human taxi between church, football games and the store. So I am posting some shots of me in the car.

Mmm, down view is pure heaven!

Careful!!

Although I know the she can take care of herself on Lit. I do care a great deal for her and would not take too kindly to guys or gals being rude to her. No I am not trying to tell you all what you can and cannot say, however, if you are afraid to say it on here out in the open then maybe you shouldn't say it at all. Just sayin.......

Although I know the she can take care of herself on Lit. I do care a great deal for her and would not take too kindly to guys or gals being rude to her. No I am not trying to tell you all what you can and cannot say, however, if you are afraid to say it on here out in the open then maybe you shouldn't say it at all. Just sayin.......
Bamaray (AKA Bombay LOL); hope the "trolls" do not make you & the lovely Nimoway leave us. Thank you both for the pictures so far.

Bamaray (AKA Bombay LOL); hope the "trolls" do not make you & the lovely Nimoway leave us. Thank you both for the pictures so far.

Lmao well it was always her choice to return and it will always remain her choice to leave. However I venture to guess that very few people would even care if I were to disappear from Lit.

Thank you so much for the support. You are always so in tune with how I feel. Just another reason why you are an excellent Master and I love you.

Lmao well it was always her choice to return and it will always remain her choice to leave. However I venture to guess that very few people would even care if I were to disappear from Lit.

Daddy, you can not disappear from here. As a matter of fact, I bet there are probably many women out there that would like if you posted some of our pics! :D

Last edited:
Mmmmm Nipple Action. Yum.

*blush*

I want to keep posting because I am enjoying myself. But I don't know of any woman that likes to read unsolicited PM's about what men want to do to my body. LOL

Last edited:
Mostly a well spanked bottom

Attachments

• 0515121337.jpg
    0515121337.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 753
  • 0515121338.jpg
    0515121338.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 674
  • 0515121806a_0001.jpg
    0515121806a_0001.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 822