Inskolarens BDSM-picturethread. (Pictures of my slavegirls.)

This thread if filled with great rope work and intriguing ideas for future play. If I am to stop being a novice with ropes, I'll set myself to practice. Model needed!
 
Beautiful

I am enamoured with this thread! :heart::)

Have you ever thought of taking a video of yourself in action? I would love to see it. :rose:
 
I am enamoured with this thread! :heart::)

Have you ever thought of taking a video of yourself in action? I would love to see it. :rose:

No actually I havent. Maby that would be a fun thing to do. But I would have to wear a mask. ;)
 
From last weekend that me and my girl spend on a BDSM-Mansion.
The girl on the picture are not my girl tough. She wanted to be tied by someone who knew what they did. So last thing on sunday morning we did this. Turned out great. Hope you enjoy it.
Ohh btw, the text in the heart reads "Fuck me hard" in Swedish. ;)

the_wonderful_serri_first_time_wraped_in_ropes__by_inskolaren-d7nw4en.jpg
 
I just love your work, and wish I had decent rope skills (my woman wishes I had rope skills as well)!
 
One for the winter thats on its way up here in Sweden.

forstaadventds.jpg
 
Last edited:
this thread definitely has my attention! Absolutely stunning. I will be sure to keep looking for more photos. Love love love it.
 
Back
Top