Sucking cock for wife

Yes, I, too used to suck guys with my wife. She had a hard time cumming unless she was fucked over and over so i would bring guys in to help. After we had fucked her silly and she had cum many times she would watch me suck and fuck the guy while she watched and fingered her pussy l loved to watch her masterbate while I had a hot cock in my ass. And of corse I got to lick clean her pussy. mmmm

Where is The Colony Texas.

Best sex

The best sex with my wife is always after she has made me sock a cock while she watches and gives a blow by blow description. She loves to tease me with it before she place it in my mouth, then holds my head to establish the movement that she wants. I love it when she tells me to suck and swallow after asking if I want it. I've gotten where I love to suck and swallow and then I get to do whatever she wants. She becomes wildly horny forcing me to suck cock and she takes it out on me in many ways; she won't let me cum until she has finished and exhausted herself, usually by having me lie on my back while she humps my face, then she'll finally let me fuck her or she'll have me jack off while she feeds me her strapon or a real cock if it's still available. Life is good.

Back