Jen's Journey

Love the pics. Sexy lady for sure. Looks like you having fun. Can't wait to see more.

Morning to all

My request for panties was denied today, so my first post in just my shoes. I'm sure that will make everyone happy.
First time other then my ex and Rob that anyone has seen my privates in a long time.
Rob is now making me post my days schedule after he sends it to me.

Last edited:
My request for panties was denied today, so my first post in just my shoes. I'm sure that will make everyone happy.
First time other then my ex and Rob that anyone has seen my privates in a long time.

Very sexy Jen, you have an amazing body!!

Naked...... and great boots!

Last month was my first trip to Cancun. Rob thought it would be a freeing experience for me. Each day's bikini had less to it and by day 4 and 5 I was 1 of only 3 women on the beach at our adults only resort that was topless and by far the oldest. Rob took some photos of me at the beach and a couple dinner outfits.
My tattoos were just fake ones on this trip.
Day 5 wearing just a micro g-string bottom by the afternoon, crazy scared/thrilling. I had never even wore a string bikini before this trip, ex didn't like them, but since Rob took my top after I had untied it to lay on my stomach at the beach, I really had no choice. Long walk back to the room, could feel every set of eyes, male and female, looking at me. Then Rob won't let me in the room, made me stay at the pool outside our back patio the rest of the afternoon. Walking bridge went right next to it, saw the same guys walk over it again and again, had to just smile back and pretend I always hang out topless in the pool with rock hard nipples.
One night I ended up walking barefoot in the rain back from dinner.
Another night my left boob kept falling out, could always tell when it was out because I would see someone with wide eyes staring at it, sorry but Rob didn't get any photos.
Each night ended with me at the beach, Rob decided I should travel the full length of the beach and back, total of about a mile, NAKED. Said it would make me feel more comfortable as become a little exhibitionist. I guess it worked, by the final night I wasn't nearly as scared of being caught as the first night, but still got major butterflies being outside with no clothes.
He has planned another trip to Cancun for us this August and he said he is going to take lots of photos for my tread.

Wonderful. I like Rob's idea of wearing less each day. Nice camel toe in that red micro string. Obviously outfit 2 was no panties.

Absolutely gorgeous.

Beautiful lady. We need to see more close ups including open and wet, but you will likely have to post a link to an external source for those.

Looking forward to more from you.

Modest

Having my legs crossed in this morning photo didn't show much. Rob said he will take the next full nude of me. Just felt weird taking a photo of myself with my legs spread. Working my way through my journey.

Schedule
Eat breakfast egg coffee
8am go to gym 1 hour and be the bouncy girl on the treadmill
9:30 back in my ankle boots and clean my frig and everything in it. Rob will inspect this afternoon
Noon plug training continues, started last month. Add 5 minutes each day (day 30) own 3 now, every few weeks I'm sent to the adult toy store to get one a little bigger
Eat lunch strawberries large water
12:30 finger my self 30 minutes.
1 laundry and ( and usually doing the pee pee dance by then)
2 text Rob to get permission to pee.
2:30 remove plug
Take shower and clean up for Rob's visit.
3 go over all posts and personal messages on literotia
Then need to post again and answer every PM that is not hitting on me with a personal reply.
After that who knows.

Beautiful lady. We need to see more close ups including open and wet, but you will likely have to post a link to an external source for those.

Looking forward to more from you.
Rob will want to know how to do that I'm guessing.

Having my legs crossed in this morning photo didn't show much. Rob said he will take the next full nude of me. Just felt weird taking a photo of myself with my legs spread. Working my way through my journey.

Schedule
Eat breakfast egg coffee
9:30 back in my ankle boots and clean my frig and everything in it. Rob will inspect this afternoon
Noon plug training continues, started last month. Add 5 minutes each day (day 30) own 3 now, every few weeks I'm sent to the adult toy store to get one a little bigger
Then need to post again and answer every PM that is not hitting on me with a personal reply.
After that who knows.

Like the schedule and especially the anal plug. Need to see that in place.
I hope the fingering session does not include an orgasm. You need to save that for Rob.

I will PM shortly re external sources

Stunning woman you are!!!your tattoos must have been temporary from Cancun?

Good morning, Jen! You are of to an absolutely fabulous--and inspiring--start. Thanks!

Schedule
Eat breakfast egg coffee
After that who knows.

Absolutely gorgeous bikini shots and the outfits love the pic and your schedule keep up the good work x

Not allowed

Like the schedule and especially the anal plug. Need to see that in place.
I hope the fingering session does not include an orgasm. You need to save that for Rob.

I will PM shortly re external sources

Just finished my fingering, NOT allowed to orgasm without permission, no exceptions! Also need permission to wear panties and use the bathroom. After drinking a big cup of coffee and then 2 glasses of water each day, the time after I finger myself my mind is on one thing until 2 when I can ask to go pee. Like right now, and my plug is making it much worse. I petty much will be doing one long pee pee dance from now til around 2ish when I get permission. And that "ish" can sometimes be 30 minutes! Having trouble hitting the right buttons on my phone while I reply to this post and the PMs. Walking and bouncing from room to room in just my ankle boots chanting "I will not piss myself" over and over. Great exercise.
When I do get to pee it almost feels as good as an orgasm, which is what my mind goes back to needing right after.
Thanks for the external photo sites. Rob already sent me a text about it. Has many photos of me in bedroom that definitely can't be posted here and told me he was going to help me link them. You and everyone else on my thread are about the get to know me extremely well.

You do have a great body...exciting!

Past Adventure

Plug is out for today!

Now a post of a past adventure.

Went out of town for a concert a 3 Saturdays ago.
Was a bad girl and did not get enough ice to keep our wine cold. Only put a hand full in the bucket when someone else came to get a soda from the machine next to me. Ran scared back to the motel room since the I was only wearing a pink lace see through nightie and was only wearing a equally see through lace g-string under it. Plus it didn't really cover my bottom and I had on 6" platform pumps.
First my bottom got paddled.
Then spent a long hour bent over a chair after I got a wine enema right from the bottle. It was only a third full but felt like much more. At the end of the hour my legs were jello, I was a little drunk and was ready to burst, but didn't dare spill a drop, my bottom was already too sore.
Then as a final punishment, I was not allowed to use the bathroom. I had put my pink lace nightie and platform heels on again and run/waddle across the parking lot of the motel, to the doggy area and let it out. By that point I really didn't have a choice or care.
Then I came back to a locked door and was told since I forgot my key, I had to go tell the night manager I locked myself out and get a new key.
Most embarrassing thing I have ever had to do, but I think I made his night!
It was now 3am and I was very glad to finally get to bed. Shoes stayed on and a plug went in, so really didn't get much sleep. Had to stay like that for the 4 hour drive home too. A girl must go through a lot just see a concert!

Last edited:
Plug is out for today!

Was a bad girl and did not get enough ice to keep our wine cold. Only put a hand full in the bucket when someone else came to get a soda from the machine next to me. Ran scared back to the motel room since the I was only wearing a pink lace see through nightie and was only wearing a equally see through lace g-string under it. Plus it didn't really cover my bottom and I had on 6" platform pumps.
Then spent a long hour bent over a chair after I got a wine enema right from the bottle. It was only a third full but felt like much more. At the end of the hour my legs were jello, I was a little drunk and was ready to burst, but didn't dare spill a drop, my bottom was already too sore.
Then as a final punishment, I was not allowed to use the bathroom. I had put my pink lace nightie and platform heels on again and run/waddle across the parking lot of the motel, to the doggy area and let it out. By that point I really didn't have a choice or care.
Then I came back to a locked door and was told since I forgot my key, I had to go tell the night manager I locked myself out and get a new key.
It was now 3am and I was very glad to finally get to bed. Shoes stayed on and a plug went in, so really didn't get much sleep. Had to stay like that for the 4 hour drive home too. A girl must go through a lot just see a concert!
Looking so good as the "badgirl"...right into the winehour!
Very hott...thanks Jen

Just finished my fingering, NOT allowed to orgasm without permission, no exceptions! Also need permission to wear panties and use the bathroom. After drinking a big cup of coffee and then 2 glasses of water each day, the time after I finger myself my mind is on one thing until 2 when I can ask to go pee. Like right now, and my plug is making it much worse. I petty much will be doing one long pee pee dance from now til around 2ish when I get permission. And that "ish" can sometimes be 30 minutes! Having trouble hitting the right buttons on my phone while I reply to this post and the PMs. Walking and bouncing from room to room in just my ankle boots chanting "I will not piss myself" over and over. Great exercise.
When I do get to pee it almost feels as good as an orgasm, which is what my mind goes back to needing right after.
Thanks for the external photo sites. Rob already sent me a text about it. Has many photos of me in bedroom that definitely can't be posted here and told me he was going to help me link them. You and everyone else on my thread are about the get to know me extremely well.

So pleased about that and looking forward to whatever Rob tells you to post.

Plug is out for today!

Such a good story. I am pleased you got punished for your misdemeanour but maybe next time you will get it right.

Fyi

Just to let everyone know, one of my new tasks is to reply to all PMs, Except ones that want to hook up with me. Rob reviews all PMs and Post. We share my photos and adventures not me.

Such a good story. I am pleased you got punished for your misdemeanour but maybe next time you will get it right.
Yes, I now think hard before not doing as I'm told. Getting caught by a stranger exposed, but finishing my current task, is much better then the punishment, 10 times over. Took me a few times to learn that but I got it now, do as your told.

Back