Sister-in-Law

I don't have a sister-in-law, but I have fucked my brother-in-law many times and been fucked by him a lot too.
 
I too have a wife with 2 sisters, one, the oldest is 52,dyed blonde, mostly wears heels and push up bras unlike my wife, loves low cut dresses to show off her small tits, I've managed over the years to build up quite a collection of photos of her in bikinis and other revealing clothes from holidays and family functions, I would fuck her in a heartbeat, if, she was single and so was I, the other sister In law is sporty with a good body but not in the least bit desirable, don't know why.
 
My sister in law is short, a little heavy, cute face and huge tits. We get along well and flirt back and fourth. I have masturbated countless times while thinking about her riding me with those huge tits in my face, me devouring her huge hard nipples and her shoving my face between them.
 
My sister in law is short, a little heavy, cute face and huge tits. We get along well and flirt back and fourth. I have masturbated countless times while thinking about her riding me with those huge tits in my face, me devouring her huge hard nipples and her shoving my face between them.

Could have been me writing this. :D
 
Last night as I was browsing through my online photos of a very handy app I found a picture of my oldest SIL in her night wear, t-shirt and incredibly short shorts, I intend to use it for a long fantasy wank later today.
 
I have fantasized about both of my wife's sisters. But nothing will ever come of it. And my mother in law, (who did often flirt and has let me rub her ass one night as she walked me out to our car). But she is older now and has health problems so no more of that.
My wife is the hot horny sis-in-law who loves to play. Through the years she has spread her legs for my brother, my sisters husband, and both of her own sisters husbands. She does enjoy being a naughty girl ;-)
 
Hell yes! From before she became my sister in law
Wife's sister. Gorgeous, perfect 36dd tits. She's been in many fantasies forever since first time I played eyes on her.
Seen some of her naughty pix. Too which only fuels the desires
 
Hell yes! From before she became my sister in law
Wife's sister. Gorgeous, perfect 36dd tits. She's been in many fantasies forever since first time I played eyes on her.
Seen some of her naughty pix. Too which only fuels the desires

How did you get hold of the pics?
I have a few clothed but revealing ones of my SIL from over the years in a secret folder on my phone which I perv over every day.
 
My fantasy is a bit different. My 2 sisters in law are hot with big tits. My dream is they would find out about my little dickie and give me that look from now on.

Just had a look at your tumbler page,Bob. Nice to find someone with a cock smaller than mine. Lol
 
Reading all these posts of guys who would love to fuck their SIL, just makes me feel so, so ... normal! Haha.
 
Sil

On a weekend away at the end of the week,SIL is going too,im taking my camera just in case.:)
 
Though none of us were married (so the in-law part is inapplicable), I did learn that my then-bf's younger brother had a sexual obsession with me. I didn't get all the details, but I gather that after the bro asked too many intimate questions, the bf found a little stash of pics of me near the bro's bed. It was hard not to picture that Napoleon Dynamite-looking younger brother wanking with one hand while staring at a pic of me in the other.
 
My wife's sister is really hot and I do wank off thinking about her a lot. A while ago I nicked a pair of her panties and I wank of with them around my dick sometimes. I keep them hidden. My sis in law looks really really sexy in her heels, all of her heels, and I keep trying to take some snaps of her in them, but never seem to get chance.

I love to think that she is really naughty as my wife is pretty vanilla sexually, but I think that my sis in law is quite tame too, but that doesn't stop my fantasises LOL.

Before I married my wife, and when she lived at home with her sister, I wanked over my sis in laws heels. I did clean them off after, but left a little inside the shoe :), I've seen her out in them and it makes me sooooo hard thinking about it.

I keep thinking of writing a few stories and posting them on LIT.
 
My SIL and I are huggers. Everytime we see each other we hug in greeting and I love feeling our breasts smashing together (we both have C cups). I have snuck several long gropes of her plump ass and she has done nothing to stop me.
My fantasy is to get her between my legs with her pretty mouth to eat my pussy and then I would fuck her with my strap-on. There is a chance it might happen one day or maybe it is just wishful thinking.
 
My SIL and I are huggers. Everytime we see each other we hug in greeting and I love feeling our breasts smashing together (we both have C cups). I have snuck several long gropes of her plump ass and she has done nothing to stop me.
My fantasy is to get her between my legs with her pretty mouth to eat my pussy and then I would fuck her with my strap-on. There is a chance it might happen one day or maybe it is just wishful thinking.

I hope it happens for you
 
Sounds exciting. Have you shared this fantasy

With your husband. Definitely a great turn on.
Had my sil over today. So so sexy and has that husband who you look at and say no way is he treating that right
 
SIL is spending holidays with us. Today we were trying on some old dresses and having a good time. She had on the skimpiest pair of bikini panties I've ever seen on her extra large butt. I was drooling. I think she caught me staring and licking my lips. She only smiled. I thinkI'll make a move sometime while I have her under my roof.
 
Sil

Me and the sister-in-law have an unwritten understanding, we both want to fuck each other but know it will probably never happen.....knowing that she loves to tease me, and does it on purpose knowing full well what she's doing, specially when the wife's not around. On a few occasions we've met without significant others, The sexual tension is unbearable. She's 5'0", maybe 100 lbs, nice perky B-cup, unbelievable little bubble ass .....
 
This time of year my SIL does tend to get a little more tipsy and generally more giddy,she also will be wearing more revealing clothes as she no doubt will be trying to impress the younger men at her works party,im looking forward to seeing some of her social media posts ...
 
I don't know how many times I have jerked off while imagining my SIL's huge tits smacking me in the face while she is riding the hell out of my dick.
 
I guess most guys hope things will end up like this.

It could also end up like this.

You mileage may vary.

That's a big yes, to both pics!
Actually, the scenarios that go through my mind are endless. :)
I love reading the posts here, as I identify with so many of them.
Unfortunately, SIL won't be joining us when we go away these coming holidays. One of my fantasies is that we have a holiday together, just me, wife and SIL, and on this holiday, wifey decides it is time she stopped being so selfish, and started sharing me with her sister, and sharing her sister with me, and I share her with her sister. Yes, those three are all slightly different. :devil:
 
Yesterday I managed to get a full downblouse look at my SIL's braless tits under a baggy t-shirt as she bent forward in her kitchen, my wife was only 6feet away but didn't see me ogling her older sister, instantly got a hard on and had to awkwardly hide it for the duration of out visit.
 
Back
Top