Brothers can't stop seducing sister's friends

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Emily was always a pretty popular girl in school. Things were going well until her senior year where she suddenly found that any classmate she invited over would end up spread-eagle on her twin brother's bed or getting a hard ride from one of her older brothers. It wouldn't be so bad but sis's school life starts getting affected: while her classmates love her brothers, the word is out so no one will come to her house for a party as they don't want to get labeled as sluts.

Even her project partners find themselves sneaking off to fuck her brothers and even hanging out at other people's houses doesn't help as she then walks in on her friends having an orgy when she gets back.

Where could the story go from there though? Does she just ditch her friends? Does she try to get some payback (waiting till her brother gets engaged and then seducing his fiancé the day before the wedding?)? Does she fuck her brothers to see what the big deal is?

Or maybe she starts dating a girl and her girlfriend wants to meet her family. Is it enough to simply ask her brothers not to try and seduce her, is her girlfriend secretly playing her (maybe her brothers are actually somewhat innocent: they don't try to seduce anyone, people just find them too attractive to not throw themselves at them).

Or maybe there's another twist...
 
She should start selling pin-up photos of her brothers. The situation is annoying but making money off it seems like enough unless the brothers stupidly are trying to keep her a virgin.

It's kind of unbelievable that no one would go to her parties due to fear for their reputations; at least a third of the girls in any given school either wouldn't care about reputation or would consider keeping the party secret to be good enough. I'd go the other way and have girl-bullies and girl-punks be demanding invites when they aren't even her friends.
 
I like those takes. I will admit the "classmates not wanting to come to her parties" thing was just something I tossed out as a possible source of conflict.
 
Q: Why don't the gal and her GFs gang up on her brothers? That's what sisters and their circles usually do.

A: Pheromones. Bros are super-charismatic. But then her GFs would swarm her home, not avoid it and her.

No, once word gets out that her bros are the studliest, she'll acquire many new 'friends' who want to taste the excitement i.e. get nicely fucked. How can she dissuade them?
 
Or...instead of dating a girl, she dates a guy...but then the brothers seduce her bf too!
 
Hi
I like this idea....

My question is why do the girls all go to them... what makes them irresistible...

Are they the perfect bad boy
Have a huge cock
Use a mind control drug that draws th girls over?

The reason would make writing this a lot of fun I think...
 
Hi
I like this idea....

My question is why do the girls all go to them... what makes them irresistible...

Are they the perfect bad boy
Have a huge cock
Use a mind control drug that draws th girls over?

The reason would make writing this a lot of fun I think...

I like the idea of the brother being the bad boy. Doesn't fawn all over the girls. Basically knows that they will come to him/them, and if they don't, the next one will. In fact, that would make a good sub plot, the one friend that holds off, but hears how good her friends get fucked, and then listens in, then peeks. Maybe to the point that she watches while the brother taunts her to try.

Who is she waiting for? Mr Right? What's she going to do when she finds him, and she realises what she missed out on.
 
Thanks. Quite a few ways it could go.

Initial thought was that they both have built up a "bad boy" persona that they know how to work and they've also studied people (especially women) enough to get a good read on them and to know how to change up their approach. The fact they're willing to work as a team and not hamper each other's efforts helps too.

...of course, that's the more active take. Could be that they only hooked up with a couple of girls at first with their "too cool" attitude but their exploits got blown out of proportion so more girls got curious and now they barely have to do much at all.

Huge cocks...well, no reason they can't have those too. They also could be really skilled lovers. Maybe they got seduced in high school by an older woman who wanted them both but in exchange they kept fucking her, learning how to please women.

drugs would be a bit more complicated as someone would probably notice if they were spiking drinks. If you want to go the mind control route, there's a few possibilities:

1. The bathroom has one of those timed airfreshners which regularly sprays a nice scent out. They rig up a secondary line which lets them spray someone remotely. Nothing too strong, just makes them horny and open to suggestion. The second line feeds right into the main line and they hide the spray in a secret compartment, so no one is the wiser

2. Rigging up electronic devices to be subliminal messages. Brothers are nerds or have a tech savvy reputation. people ask them to fix stuff and they put in programs to suggest that the person using it like being around them. For bonus points, they rig up the school so faculty, staff, and select students get hammered with subliminal messages all day.

3. Similar to the above, brothers have a device which allows for some arousal manipulation or mind control. they conceal it so no one knows they are using it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the solution is quite obvious. Whenever her brother brings home anyone, particularly a girl, whoever it is ends up spread-eagled on the sister's bed. Payback!
 
Not sure what her problem is

Does she feel she's missing out because her brothers essentially fuck everyone she knows? Do her friends ignore her because they are taken with the brothers or is it something the brothers tell them? If everyone at school is fucking her brothers, how hard is it to organise a fuck buddy or an orgy for herself? I guess if she wants them to stop she'll need to set them up in a way which makes them stop or somehow get out a story about them having a disease or a psycho attitude or something? Maybe she needs to identify the sexual experience which is too bizarre, too crazy, too challenging even for them - send in the crazy dildo sisters to ass fuck them maybe.
 
Back
Top