Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
pee

I love piss play and had a friend who let me piss in her as I fucked her, it was so hot to feel its release while I was hard and in her pussy!

erotic

i find a woman sitting down pushing her knees together yet unable to stop it coming so erotic. if at a place of work a woman gets up stating she 'has to go' i get hard there and then!

Great videos, but I'm curious: has anybody posting here ever tried any of this? I'd love to read the stories of your experiences. (Only the true ones, mind you; there's enough fiction in the stories section that we should reserve this space for the truth.) As for me, yeah, I've dabbled in it. I'm a lucky guy, because I can action pee with a hardon. Over the years, I've learned that a lot of guys can't. Pissed on myself many times, once in awhile laying back in the tub so my stream would hit me in the face and in my mouth. I "sort of" got my ex-wife into pee-play, in the sense that she let me pee on her once or twice in the shower and in a hotel jaccuzi, and she actually started to get off on it. She wouldn't let me piss on her face or in he rmouth, though, which I was really wanting to do so I could kiss and lick her afterwards, but no. A few times, she tried to pee on me, too, but never relaxed enough to lt herself go through with it. Bummer. She WAS a squirter, however, so I got to enjoy that fairly often and pretend it was pee. Anybody else want to share their WS experiences? Ladies? Are any of you really into this? Or is it just a guy's thing?
I've been pissed on by a women friend. I absolutely loved it. She pissed in my mouth and I let it run all over me. I almost came from it.

The Literotica sortware will edit out the URL's of sites which have been known to download malware into user's computers.

Have checked these two films, and they seem to be clean, but maybe as well not to open other films on that site if there is a history of problems ?

I engaged in pee play with an ex. I use to suck him off in the shower. He would cum on my tits and then wash it off with his piss. I peed on him as well. It was fun!

Last edited:
I engaged in pee play with an ex. I use to suck him off in the shower. He would cum on my tits and then wash it off with his piss. I peed on him as well. It was fun!

I would love to hear more about this Elsa. Please feel free to elaborate more.

Well, the first time it happened, we were in the shower. He asked for a blowjob. I was like sure. sucked him off. He came on my tits. Then he was going to step out to pee. I just told him to pee right here. Why get out of the shower just to pee. It turned me on. Then off course I had to return the favor. That is where it all started.

Well, the first time it happened, we were in the shower. He asked for a blowjob. I was like sure. sucked him off. He came on my tits. Then he was going to step out to pee. I just told him to pee right here. Why get out of the shower just to pee. It turned me on. Then off course I had to return the favor. That is where it all started.

Wow! That is a hot story. So did y'all do that very often afterwards? Did y'all ever drink any of each others pee? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Wow! That is a hot story. So did y'all do that very often afterwards? Did y'all ever drink any of each others pee? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

no, never drank. Never had the urge to do so. I would seal my lips before hand. We didn't do it very often, but did so occasionally.

no, never drank. Never had the urge to do so. I would seal my lips before hand. We didn't do it very often, but did so occasionally.

The fact that y'all were into pee sex is pretty hot. Just curious, have you found another lover that is into pee?

The fact that y'all were into pee sex is pretty hot. Just curious, have you found another lover that is into pee?

I sometimes pee while hubby is in the bathroom and occasionally stand behind him and hold his penis while he pee's. We don't pee on each other tho. That's about it.

I sometimes pee while hubby is in the bathroom and occasionally stand behind him and hold his penis while he pee's. We don't pee on each other tho. That's about it.

Bingo, That is how it started with the wifey and I, came in behind me, and pouted something about her holding me while I peed. I let her and haven't been the same since.

anyone of you ever peed inside a woman pussy, or had a guy pee inside your pussy? I wanna try that someday...

We tried it but it's incredibly difficult. If you're hard it's difficult to piss and if you can piss, you're too soft to get in. But of course, it's possible. I also want my wife to piss when I'm inside her. That's called watering the oak!

Watering the Oak eh! there is a name for it. I will make a note of that

I love to hold my pee. I've been holding it all day. I'm trying to make it for 24 hours. 14 more to go...
This is going to be hard since my boyfriend wants to drink tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back