New Member Introductions

Curiosity brought me here!!

Hello Everyone, I am a new member of Lit. A few months ago I found Lit by accident while searching for some basic information on BDSM online. And let me tell you, I am now hooked. After reading for a couple months now, I am ready to try my hand at writing. I am excited to get some stories out there for other people's reading enjoyment, and for some constructive criticism. I still haven't figured out how to enable my personal messages. I don't know where to go to get into my options for that. If anyone has advice for that I would really appreciate hearing it. I really want to join the Survivor 2012 contest and I can't do it without being able to p.m. As far as the writing goes--wish me luck!!
 
Exploring

Hi, I'm 44 yrs old and am trying to find out what I like. I somewhat have a partner, not for sure; however, I've haven't been able to talk or explore different aspects of sex w/him. I want to see what I can find and hopefully make some interesting people.
 
New to this site. 31/f/bi. Interested in lots. PM if you like(females preferred but will chat with anyone) :)
 
Heyy all I'm kinda new to Lit. My name is Demi I'm 22 from KY. I'm bisexual, I love experienced older men who I can call daddy;) I'm 5'3 110lbs brown hair blue eyes 36dd fit and tan. Would love pms from anyone!! :D
 
I'm 33, married young and now divorced after a pretty sexless marriage, and am now starting to make up for lost time and also doing a lot of experimenting.

I have spent a lot of time on here reading erotic stories and getting ideas lately and decided to join properly, instead of only lurking :)
 
I'm 33, married young and now divorced after a pretty sexless marriage, and am now starting to make up for lost time and also doing a lot of experimenting.

I have spent a lot of time on here reading erotic stories and getting ideas lately and decided to join properly, instead of only lurking :)

Welcome to Lit, Kathylee73!
 
New Author

Hi

I have recently my first story on Literotica. I've been a visitor here for a few years and reading the stories here has been my escapism from my mundane life. I'm a married mum in my 40's and find escaping to Literotica can be very pleasurable and keps me alive as a woman.

My story was submitted a couple of days ago but I just checked and it showing pending awaiting approval, I just wondered how long it normally takes for a story to be posted after submission ?

The story is really based on my favourite fantasy of being shared by my husband with another man. I hope it gives some readers the pleasure that I have taken from reading other stories on this site over past few years.

Sarah
xx
 
Totally goofed and posted in HT Cafe...

Moderators please delete the other thread, I'll get this figured out.

Hello, all, I'm obviously new. I've only been lurking for the last week or so, and this may not be the proper topic to post this thread (lots of topics and sub-topics, but I will get this figured out). As the username suggests, I'm a male from Memphis. I enjoy listening and making music, but I also write. As a teen, It was my dream to run off to Montana to write "The Great American Novel". Years and years later, I'm writing for a living, but technical documents are a far cry from my more ambitious, youthful, and slightly pervy ideal. Anyway, this is neither a personal ad nor am I immediately looking for chats and pms; just eanted to introduce myself, make some friends and ultimately get back to writing.
 
Heyy all I'm kinda new to Lit. My name is Demi I'm 22 from KY. I'm bisexual, I love experienced older men who I can call daddy;) I'm 5'3 110lbs brown hair blue eyes 36dd fit and tan. Would love pms from anyone!! :D

Hello Demi, and welcome to Lit from an older guy whom you are always welcome to call "daddy".:rose::rose::rose:
 
Hello!

I'm 29, about to turn 30. I've been married 11 years and things haven't been so great for a while. I'm trying to explore new things and meet new people who share some common interests. Just like Kathylee73, I too have spent a lot of time on here reading the stories and decided to join properly. Maybe one day I'll be able to write my own story! :)
 
Hi.. so glad I'm not the only virgin in the room..

Hi there,
My story is very similar to many peoples here. I'm 27 married, my husband travels for work and I have been reading Lit to explore my own sexuality. I got married at 20 and had little experience.
 
Hi there,
My story is very similar to many peoples here. I'm 27 married, my husband travels for work and I have been reading Lit to explore my own sexuality. I got married at 20 and had little experience.

Welcome Monroe - stick around here, get to know some new friends and I can assure you that you won't be a virgin for long.:rose:
 
Pretty new to Lit and loving it!

Happy 4th and Gm. Recently joined lit. Always had an exhibisionist inside and trying to break him out. :) Any ideas for begginers? Just started posting and admiring all the brave souls that are so open and adventurous. Who better to ask but the Lit gang?
 
Hi Everyone

Hi! im no writer and im not very good with grammar or spelling but i am a HUGE fan of everyones stories so i thought i would create my self an account just to say thanks and to let you all know your doing such a good job because most of the stories i have found are sizzling hot! :cattail:

Anyway thats that

OH! im Samantha or Sam if you prefer :D

Keep the stories coming my lovelies :kiss:
 
My name is secretshy16, I meant for it to be secretlyshy16 but that's a different subject.
I am a 20 year old college student majoring in biology. I have some kind of obssession with tall guys but I'm 5'1 so everyone is tall compared to me. But I love the idea of someone picking me up by my ass and devouring me in anyway possible. The strange thing about me is that I am basically a virgin. I have never had sex with a man before but I have had sex with women. I tell everyone around me that I am a lesbian because the people that approach me aren't the ones I want so you can safely say I'm on the weird side. One last thing; I would appreciate it if you guys checked my stories out and critique them for me.
~kisses~

Welcome (a bit late) to Lit-E.

I'm over a foot taller than you, so what you describe is easy for me. I've no idea where you live but if you are anywhere near NYC, I'd be delighted to be of service to you (PM me or, better yet, e-mail me...don't reply here)
 
I'm Milia, a 26 year old waitress from the western US. I have experience with men, but I'd like to have more experience with women. I am on this site to share fantasies and maybe have a little fun getting dirty. I am very attracted to not-so-fem lesbian women, but I also like many other types. I am not submissive per se, but I do like to be told what to do.

Non-sexual interests include almost all kinds of music--I love concerts and shows. I love to read, mainly realistic fiction. I like going out, dancing (if I'm drunk), karaoke, and sleeping. I love traveling, but have only been around the western US, DC, and southern Mexico.
 
Do I have the right stuff to write?

Seek input from 45+ ladies... I am looking for some pre-submission input on my storytelling efforts as I try my hand at writing erotica. Also interested in story lines that you would find interesting. More sensual than vulgar please.
 
Hi!

I feel like there is part of me that has been struggling to get out... I'm at an age and point in life where I want to explore my sexuality a bit, within safe boundaries. I like to write, and love the idea of writing collaborative erotica, and this seems to be a good place to put my toe in the water.

Really, I'm a nice, sweet, wholesome, midwestern girl (well, I still feel like a girl even at 47)! But there is more to me than that, I think, and am looking forward to learning much more from many of you here on this forum. Thanks!
 
Hi!

I feel like there is part of me that has been struggling to get out... I'm at an age and point in life where I want to explore my sexuality a bit, within safe boundaries. I like to write, and love the idea of writing collaborative erotica, and this seems to be a good place to put my toe in the water.

Really, I'm a nice, sweet, wholesome, midwestern girl (well, I still feel like a girl even at 47)! But there is more to me than that, I think, and am looking forward to learning much more from many of you here on this forum. Thanks!

Welcome to lit hve a look around and have fun. Lots of fun people here :)
 
Back
Top