After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

"Yes, Daddy," I say honestly. "It hurts a lot." I show you what weight I have it on, and you notice I started off with a pound.
 
"Wow." I'm genuinely staggered. "That's a lot of weight, Baby Girl. Why did you put so much on so quickly?"
 
I come over to you. One hand cups your ass; the other takes one of your nipples. I pull, hard, and your nipple stretches out. We both gaze down at it.

"Do you want to have longer, stretched nipples for me, Baby Girl?"
 
"Yes, Daddy," I softly moan, looking down at the nipple. It's more stretched than it's ever been, but it also hurts.
 
I let go, fetch the coffee, and pat your ass. "Come on, Baby Girl. Upstairs. Let's get you that bath."
 
When you're in the tub, I come into the bathroom and sit on the edge of the tub.

"So Baby Girl, tonight's going to be the most extreme experience of your life. Are you ready for it?"
 
"You said on the sheet for the shop that you were interested in family role-play. I guess with me being your Daddy that was likely to be the case. But do you have sexual feelings about your actual family?"
 
"Don't be embarrassed, Baby Girl," I reassure you. "Lots of people feel that way. Lots of people act on it. Have you and Dean ever done anything together?"
 
I shake my head. "I kissed him at a New Year's Eve party while I was drunk, but that's really it," I say.
 
I thought for a moment. "Well, he didn't shove me away," I say. "He hadn't been drinking much, and he did kiss me back. . . I was so embarrassed that I wouldn't talk to him for a week, Daddy."
 
"That's OK, Baby Girl. Listen, you should cum before tonight. Why don't you touch yourself, and tell me the things you want him to do to you? I'm going to film it and put it on our website."

I pick up my phone and turn it on.
 
Nodding, I slide two fingers inside of me. "My favorite thing to fantasize about, Daddy," I say softly, moaning as I bring my older brother to mind, "Is having him come into my room at night. . . tearing the book I was reading out of my hands. . . pressing me down into the bed and kissing me. . . nudging my legs apart. . . pulling up my nightgown so it covers my eyes and binds my hands above me. . . kissing me all over while sliding three fingers into my pussy. . . " I gasp and moan a bit louder, my back arching as I slide a third finger into me.
 
"Whose fingers do you want in your pussy, Baby Girl?" I ask, zooming in on your face, a mask of pleasure.
 
"Dean's," I moan, pumping me. "I can hear him whispering in my ear. . . how I've been so naughty around him. . . letting slip that I want him in me. . . letting him see me step out of the shower naked. . . he knows I've been spying on him. . ." I moan a bit louder. "Says he may have to spank me with how naughty I've been. . . "
 
"Tell everyone who Dean is, Baby Girl," I say firmly. "Tell everyone who you want to show your cunt and ass and tits to."
 
"My big brother," I moan. My eyes are closed and I continue to pump my fingers into me. "Keeps fingering me. . . he starts sucking on my tits and I start bucking. He laughs, withdraws his fingers, turns me over and begins spanking me, telling me I'm such a naughty girl. . . acting like a little slut for him. . . shoves a couple fingers in my ass after lubing them up with my wet cunt. . . he stops after a while and flips me back over and begins grabbing my tits while getting ready. . . he plunges into me. . ." I begin whimpering, getting close.
 
"Do you want your big brother's cock, Baby Girl?" I ask, still filming you. "Do you want his cum? Do you want him to do the things your Daddy does to you? Do you want to be whored out to your brother?"
 
"Yes, Daddy, oh please, whore me out to Dean," I whimper, writhing in the tub. "Please Daddy, I want his cum please Daddy, let him do the things you do to me, please!"
 
Back
Top