Let's hear it for callipygian babes!

Been a while

Here's another shot of my wife. Let's hear from some of the other Callipygian women on Lit :)

Last edited:
Bob_Aganoush said:
Anybody out there a callipygian babe or married to one?

callipygian
Pronunciation: "ka-l&-'pi-j(E-)&n
Variant(s): or cal·li·py·gous /-'pI-g&s/
Function: adjective
Etymology: Greek kallipygos, from kalli- + pygE buttocks
having shapely buttocks

Let's see those photos. Here's one to get you started.

Hell, I don't know if I qualify as callipygous, but I'm born and bred Greek... and as such, I feel I ought to contribute :devil:

:D

ran57gr said:
Hell, I don't know if I qualify as callipygous, but I'm born and bred Greek... and as such, I feel I ought to contribute :devil:

:D

I'd say you certainly qualify, Ran. By birth as well as by appearance;). After all, look at the definition of shapely:

Pronunciation: 'shA-plE
Inflected Form(s): shape·li·er; -est
1 : having a regular or pleasing shape

You are definitely pleasing to me! Thanks for contributing.

Bob_Aganoush said:
I'd say you certainly qualify, Ran. By birth as well as by appearance;). After all, look at the definition of shapely:

Pronunciation: 'shA-plE
Inflected Form(s): shape·li·er; -est
1 : having a regular or pleasing shape

You are definitely pleasing to me! Thanks for contributing.

Sound reasoning! ;)

Calls for a tanned version of same buttocks :cathappy:

Bob_Aganoush said:
Yummy! But I believe it would be more accurate to describe them as partially-tanned buttocks, no?

True. Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity to get a full body tan for several years now. At least, topless is acceptable in almost every beach around here, so I can get an even tan on my upper half :D

ran57gr said:
True. Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity to get a full body tan for several years now. At least, topless is acceptable in almost every beach around here, so I can get an even tan on my upper half :D

C'mon over to our deck sweety -- plenty private to allow for you to get that all-around tan you so desperately crave.

Bob_Aganoush said:
C'mon over to our deck sweety -- plenty private to allow for you to get that all-around tan you so desperately crave.

I am tempted! And just where would that deck be?... geographically speaking.

ran57gr said:
I am tempted! And just where would that deck be?... geographically speaking.

Geographically speaking, on the back of our house, to the southwest, I believe;). Great afternoon sun and beautiful sunsets.

Bob_Aganoush said:
Geographically speaking, on the back of our house, to the southwest, I believe;). Great afternoon sun and beautiful sunsets.

You are not quite sure? :confused:

I'd need something more specific... I have to post a note on my fridge for hubby, you know... what do I say? "Popped out for cigs and brb" or "Honey, I'm on a transatlantic flight... left the freezer well stocked for you and the kid, see ya" :rolleyes:

ran57gr said:
You are not quite sure? :confused:

I'd need something more specific... I have to post a note on my fridge for hubby, you know... what do I say? "Popped out for cigs and brb" or "Honey, I'm on a transatlantic flight... left the freezer well stocked for you and the kid, see ya" :rolleyes:

I've never taken a compass to it, so gauging it by where the sun sets over the deck. As for the note for your hubby -- feel free to bring him along! If you need more details, you can tell him it's a U.S. blue state where the leaves change in the fall;)

Bob_Aganoush said:
I've never taken a compass to it, so gauging it by where the sun sets over the deck. As for the note for your hubby -- feel free to bring him along! If you need more details, you can tell him it's a U.S. blue state where the leaves change in the fall;)

You could have said U.S. from the beginning, no? :rolleyes: :D

Ok, I'll dump my daughter at my parents' and start packing :devil:

ran57gr said:
You could have said U.S. from the beginning, no? :rolleyes: :D

Ok, I'll dump my daughter at my parents' and start packing :devil:

Give us a little notice of your arrival so we can get our kids out of the house;)

It was nice of you to ask, Bob. Here you are.

Attachments

• A 1.jpg
    A 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,690
  • BITE ME.jpg
    BITE ME.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,310
Bob_Aganoush said:
Absolutely, sweetie, and thank you! When I look up the definition of Callipygian in my dictionary, I find you, and Daisy, and MsR8, and LadyBlueMoon, and. . . .

Great shots of Daisy Bob. Tell you wife she is really photogenic.

Macdaddy23 said:
Great shots of Daisy Bob. Tell you wife she is really photogenic.

Thanks, Mac, will pass the word on to her. But why'd it take you so long to check out the thread ;)?

Ok,I`ll try to see if this is liked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back