Tinglebliss's Teasers!

The first sight of my Valentines outfit I worn at the Valentines play munch. ;)

attachment.php

I sure hope you are in the Valentines mood again next month. ;)

Showing a little more from the Valentines party!

attachment.php

Attachments

• rsz_img_20180218_172616538-400x533.jpg
    rsz_img_20180218_172616538-400x533.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2
Here's the last picture of the valentines party! ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• rsz_img_20180218_171727755-400x533.jpg
    rsz_img_20180218_171727755-400x533.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2
It's a nice ass, indeed. It makes a very satisfying sound when I slap it. Usually for no good reason. :D

Surely the satisfying sound is reason enough? Never mind the delicious feeling of flesh on flesh... which I am sure you enjoy!!

I love your Valentines Day outfit, tinglebliss. Suits you very well :rose:

Is it a one piece? Or did you put the corset together with the skirt? Love the fishnets too :devil:

Oh, I already did 😘😉 but I see two straps ... perhaps it was only a four strap belt?? 😊

Does this mean I need to have another picture taken for you? Then you can count the straps! MF is good at counting. ;)

I love your Valentines Day outfit, tinglebliss. Suits you very well :rose:
Is it a one piece? Or did you put the corset together with the skirt? Love the fishnets too :devil:

Thank you :rose:
I put it all together. It was a red summer skirt and a black corset over it, black bra with added suspenders and stockings.

Does this mean I need to have another picture taken for you? Then you can count the straps! MF is good at counting. ;)

Absolutely!! Does he count the spanks on that lovely and perfectly presented bottom or does he ask you to?? 😈

Thank you :rose:
I put it all together. It was a red summer skirt and a black corset over it, black bra with added suspenders and stockings.

And it looked fantastic, and has the advantage of being able to be removed in many slow pieces rather than a small number, a teasing prospect for MF am sure 😘

Back