Porn company disguised as a real estate business

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
A struggling Porn production company decides to use the guise of a real estate business in order to get locations for scenes without having to pay for them.

It's a good start but the few actors/actresses they can afford aren't enough, so it's decided upon they try to get the potential buyers to feature in their movies.

Using the "real estate agent" to seduce the couple is their best bet. Now the question is do they use hidden cams or just come straight out to the couple and say "alright people we're making an adult film, ACTION!"?

I think the premise needs a little work? Suggestions?
 
"or just come straight out to the couple and say "alright people we're making an adult film, ACTION!"?"

- That's the quickest way to get the police called in my opinion. Fraud is real.
 
You would need a couple "real estate agents" because you will, in most cases, be "selling" to married couples. So, a good looking guy and gal to seduce the couple, either individually or together.

Hidden camera...maybe coming out after the action is fully involved.
 
Coincidentally enough, my wife's sister is a realtor and there have been many times I've wondered (fantasized) about how she closes her big sales.

Never had thought the rest of her office might be 'playing' along.
 
I saw a recent porno about a beautiful real estate agent showing a house to an attractive young couple. It rapidly turned into a long and erotic threesome.

Not very realistic, but I watched the whole thing nevertheless. It would also make a good story, I think.
 
There are actually several XXX-rated realtor videos out, most involve threesomes (MFM) but a few do feature the lady realtor with multiple male clients.
 
Airbnb

This sounds a bit like the Airbnb problem where people return to their rented properties and find they were used to film porn, and have to clean the cum off every surface. After they've managed to find a doorknob that's not so sticky they can actually turn it and get inside....
 
I have seen alot of good scenes on the premise of realestate and it could work. Maybe the porn company knows a realator (or have they are spelled:) and use the guise of showing of fancy homes to record their movies?

It could involve seducing real clients of cource but it seems like a complicated way to save money :)
 
Sidebar to this thread.

Back in the glory days of porn films, the 197os and 1980s, very often a product company would 'sneak' into a home for sale and shoot a scene or two on the property.

Several high-end Beverly Hills residences on the market then were often seen in different adult features.
 
It does sound like an interesting premise, but if the Porn Production company is failing and has so little cash it can't afford to rent a location, then how will they afford the license fees to start a Real Estate Compnay, not to mention the legal fees for the lawyers to file the legal documents? That can run several thousand dollars.

A slightly more realistic way would be too bribe a real estate agent to take a property that is for sale, and put it under contract for a weekend. then the production company could shoot their film without being disturbed. Maybe the stars start leaving for bigger porn companies so they decide to go into teh reality porn business and use their agent(s) to seduce attractive clients, by way of aphrodisiacs etc...
 
Back
Top