Male cleaner female office staff

FantasisingMale

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
86
Recently had an idea for a story that is based around a male cleaner who goes into an office later in the evening to clean the offices. Usually most of the office women have left but there is often at least one left over who works late.

The male, 30's, and female, say 40 plus, so there's a bit of a cougar element to the story.

The male empties paper from bins in her office, cleans up a little. Gets on his knees behind her desk to empty a bin, she approaches him so he's looking up at her and places some rubbish in the bin. She then asks if he can tidy a few bits up from under her desk. He does this till on his hands and knees whilst she is sat behind desk.

She then asks him to clean her shoes for her which he does. At this point she jokes about a foot massage and he massages her feet.

She then becomes dominant, making him suck her toes and teases him, possibly starts talking down to him for being a cleaner and below her.


Then from there it could stay relatively mild or the domination could involve her talking down to him for having to clean the toilet seat after she's used it, talking about pissing on it and mocking him and so on.
 
Back
Top