All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Engines running in the parking lot

The words had barely left your mouth, when I nudged my hips forward. I hissed as I felt the head of my cock part your labia and sink part way into you. God, that first thrust always takes my breath away. The sudden heat and wet, the feeling of the rim of the head of my cock playing over the tight rings of muscle inside you. "Well," I husked, "We... can't.. have... that..."

I pause. I want to savor this, but know a car could come round the bend at any moment. I slide my hands to your hips, and thrust again, harder. We both gasp as my length slides deep into you. "You," I breath, "are incredible.."

I begin to fuck you, pleasure engulfing me, marveling that you are letting me take you like this.
 
Last edited:
Friday Night - Parking Lot Sex

Who would've believed that just a few weeks ago I was this conservative, sexually inexperienced young girl and now I've dared my older boyfriend, the Dad of my best friend, to fuck me in public, in the parking lot of my apartment building.

It was incredible how I constantly need to have my pussy filled by you, or by any other guy that shows even the least amount of interest in me. It is incredible what you have brought out in me ever since you helped me move in.

With my legs spread and heels resting on your bumper, I leaned back more on my elbows and tilted my head back and sighed loudly as you slid your cock inside me. The warmth of the engine hood against my bare ass, and the way your cock fit inside me caused me to lose myself for a moment, not realizing that I was actually looking at someone in the apartment building perhaps looking down at us have sex.

"Oh god Seaan! I love how your cock feels inside meeeee! Ohhhhhh fuhhhhh-KKKKKK! " I squeal as you thrust in and out of me with abandon. My fingers clutching at my bunched up skirt as before sliding to my clit.

"Make me cummm! Fuck me, uh huh. Mmmmmmmmm"

biting my lower lip as I feel my butt rubbing on the metal hood. I knew it wouldn't take much longer for my orgasm to overtake me. I just hoped no one would interrupt us and we could finish.
 
All cylinders firing

I grit my teeth as I fought climaxing there and then. The feel of Megan's pussy tightening around my cock was exquisite, and the tension at the possibility of being seen was pushing me. But my beautiful Megan was close and had just begged me to make her cum. And I would do anything for you.

I shifted my legs slightly, so that my thrusts pressed more against the most sensitive part of your pussy. A quick glance around the lot showed no signs of light. We had a few more moments, at least. My hands tightened on your hips, as my thrusts grew harder and my cock swelled. I could only hold off so long, gasping, "Give it to me Megan... Cum for me!"
 
Mesmerized by the action in the parking lot

My feet are rooted to the floor, my eyes locked on you and some guy in the parking lot below, watching you start to fuck. It's like watching my own private porn movie where the girl and guy can't wait to get into the privacy of their apartment. I move from the side of the window to stand fully in front of it, wanting to get the best view I can.

I feel my breathing heighten watching you hike up your skirt and the man sliding between your open thighs. When he slides his cock into you, I see your head fling backward and can only imagine what you are telling him. The man is not wasting any time as he looks around the parking lot again but then turns his full attention to your wanton needs.

How long will this animalistic lovemaking go on? I can only observe what is happening, deprived of hearing what I am sure both of your soft cries of lust for each other. I see the man's hips begin to drive harder and faster against your open and willing thighs and feel my own hot desire growing thicker. I subconsciously start to rub my cock, as I watch you staring at your lover as if you both have no other care in the world.

One thing I do know. When the opportunity to speak to you presents itself again, I will not be so silent. I want to meet you and right now I want to be that lucky guy between your thighs making your body undulate on the hood of the car.
 
Friday Night - Hot Orgasm on a Cool Night

I was at the point-of-no-return now as the orgasm building up inside me was rapidly approaching. My elbows were starting to hurt as you pounded my pussy so good that I had to lie on my back. I stared up into the night sky before taking a look at the apartment building where I lived and the lighted rooms. I managed to see two silhouettes at the windows as I realized that I was such a slut for letting you fuck me in full public display although we were in a back parking lot.

We had been fucking so much since that first weekend when you helped me move in that we were becoming very attuned to each other's bodies. Never in a million years would I have thought I could be this girl. I started to imagine a line of guys standing behind you waiting their turn at me as I stared into a lighted window. The thought of being wanted by all these guys of all different shapes, sizes and color that it brought me to the very edge of cumming when you urged me on to give you my orgasm.

"Ohhh god Sean! Here it comes! Oh my goddddddd ! Don't stop...oh fuck, oh god! I love ittttttt!"

And as the last words escaped my mouth, my entire body started to tremble and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as my being was absorbed by this amazing orgasm. Your cock pistoned in and out of me so quickly I knew that it would be only a matter of seconds before you were unloading into my bare and unprotected pussy. My hands and fingers reached out for your hips as i curled my heeled feet around the top of your ass. I could picture you standing there between my legs with your legs puddled around your feet as you fucked me.

I slowly opened my eyes and watched your face, etched with ecstasy, as you were about to cum, a smile forming on my face to see the pleasure on your face.

"oh my goddd Sean....you're such a naughty boy fucking me in public like this. What will people think of me if they see us?"
 
Last edited:
I teetered on the edge, so enwrapped in pleasure. I loved Megan. To feel and watch you climax filled me with joy and pride and desire. I loved the way we were together, adventurous and, at the moment, probably exhibitionist. I loved your body, oh my God did I love your body! No matter how much we played, I continued to want you. I was so addicted to you...

Your climax had just passed, your pussy starting to relax its grip on my cock. And then you teased me... just a few words... as you looked up at me mischievously, sexily. With a low growl, I lost all control. Suddenly fucking you hard again, I felt my cock swell and then burst inside you. All the teasing over the last number of hours, the show, the risk and thrill of being caught, and the desire of you, always you, burst, and came and fountained inside you.

And of course, it was at that moment when a car came over the hill towards the building. Gasping, I pulled out of you suddenly, and another jet of cum splattered your blouse. I almost fell back and reached for my pants, hauling them up as you slid off the hood of the car and let your skirt fall back into place. I stuffed my cock back into my pants and zipped up. I immediately took your hand and we walked quickly to the door as the car pulled into the lot, the lights passing over us. We got to the door and you fished your keys out of your purse. You opened the door and we stumbled in, and started to laugh. We chuckled all the way into your apartment, embracing as the door closed.

We parted and glanced at each other, semen on your blouse and trickling down your leg. My pants with a huge wet spot over the crotch. We started laughing again, tumbling onto the couch, holding each other, quieting only when I kissed you...
 
Watching the finishing act

I must say you and your lover were going at it as if you two didn't care if anyone was watching you. I see your head turn a few times and I wonder if you are making sure I am still watching the heated action. There is no way I am leaving my post, my vantage point until I see how this is all going to end.

Suddenly car lights illuminate the drive and I smirk, seeing your lover jump back fumbling with his zipper. I let out a soft chuckle when you slide quickly off the hood of his car, straightening your blouse and skirt, looking at the vehicle to see if they saw you. You and your lover were like two school kids who were up to something naughty and when you are about to be caught, you try to straighten your clothing, hoping you are not found out. But I watch you and your lover, the smile on my face huge as you two scurry to the apartment building.

I see the man's face more clearly when you two walk past the outdoor light. I see you look at me for a moment and I give you a big smile. The man looks old enough to be your father and while I am smitten with you I have to give the man credit. He must have something special to capture your attention.

I raise my hand to my forehead and then give you a salute of appreciation. I see your soft smile and then you and your lover are gone from my sight. I look out into the darkness and know that someday our paths will cross.
 
Friday Night - Lights

It was as if my words sparked a renewed energy in you as you started to thrust faster...I could see the intensity on you face from the dim lights of the parking lot...

"you better hurry before someone comes.....Oops, did I say comes?"

a soft giggle flows out of my mouth as you tense up, buried deep inside me, feeling your cockhead swell and throb as it explodes into my unprotected womb.

As if on cue, the headlights from an arriving car began to scan the parking lot as it made its way in. I never saw you move so fast as you pull out, leaving a thin trail of semen along my thigh before spurting out onto my blouse. I think you were continuing to come even though you were pulling out.

I slid off the hood quickly, giving myself a slight burn on my cheek. I grabbed your hand and started to scurry to the apartment building and out of the way of the incoming car. I didn't want to see their faces and hoped to get inside and out of sight as quickly as possible.

I never laughed so hard thinking of you cumming and pulling out at the same time as we were about to be caught red-handed. I don't know what it was about you but I loved sex so much, especially because of you, but even now, with my heart pumping, I wanted to continue. I Looked up before entering the building to look at our admirer and flashed him a smile as he still stood in the window. It was only a silhouette so I couldn't make out his face but he did have the appearance of a younger man. I wasn't really thinking clearly, but he was on the same floor as mine, the 4th.

Fumbling for the keys we made our way in and up tom y place...stumbling through the door as if we were being chased...you stepped in and i right behind you. Shutting the door and locking it, keeping us safe from any onlookers or nosy neighbors.

It was only a brief disconnection when we arrived in the apartment but we soon found each other and fell into the couch laughing and breathing hard when you leaned in and we kissed. It was a more sensuous kiss than the usual 'let's have sex' kiss.

I could feel your cum leaking out onto my thigh as we lounged on the couch. Cupping your face I said,

"I think I need to shower....."

letting my voice linger as i gazed into your eyes.
 
A man could get lost in your eyes... I smiled as you mentioned a shower, answering softly, "I suspect you do, dirty girl. Let's."

I rose from the couch and took your hand, pulling you up to me. Another kiss followed, as our bodies met, before turning towards the bathroom. A dozen steps later, you flicked on the light in the bathroom and we entered. We looked at our reflections in the mirror and snorted as we saw the streak of semen on your blouse and skirt and the big wet spot on my pants. Our hands went to each other's chest, as we undid buttons and peeled shirts off. My breath came a little harder as I took in your naked skin. God, I never tired of looking at you...

You turned around, offering the back of your skirt to me. I relished touching you as I undid the hook and slid the short zipper down. I knelt down and lowered the garment. I could see the streaks of semen against the black fabric, as you stepped out of it. My gaze rose up your legs to your gorgeous ass, before you turned around, your hands behind your back, removing your bra. I sighed as your naked breasts came into view, just inches from my face. I leaned into to give one a kiss, but you surprised me by stepping back and hopping into the shower.

I shook my head, "Right! Shower."

I stood and removed my pants and boxers, hoping the stains would dry by morning. My cock leading the way, I followed you into the shower, to see you standing under the spray, water running down the curves of your body. Your eyes were closed as you rinsed your hair. Aphrodite rising from the sea could not have been more beautiful. I waited, just enjoying watching you, waiting for you to open your eyes.
 
Friday Night - Shower Me With Attention

Even though I was feeling playful, the day's event and teasing and fucking had just about worn me out. The shower did feel good on my body and washing your body made slippery with the soap was very erotic, I didn't think I could continue without at least getting something in my stomach.

I watched my hands as they slid all over your body, all over your chest, stomach down to your hard cock. Geez, he's always hard! I think to myself as my tiny hands stroke and pull on it. The water was teeming down against my back as I shielded him from the spray as I proceeded to give you a hand job. My hands slid one over the other as I watched your cock slide through my fingers which were all covered with suds.

I gazed up at you with a smile....

"Do you mind?" I ask softly.

"Then can we order something to eat and cuddle under the covers and watch tv?"
 
I was thoroughly enjoying being washed by you, your hands eventually settling on my cock. And while cleanliness was next to godliness, your hands were both dirty and divine. When you looked up at me, I was anticipating some sort of sexual request, and was a little surprised when you requested something more Netflix and chill.

But almost immediately, another thought cheered me. That is the sort of thing couples do...

I leaned over and kissed you lightly, "sounds great!"

You paused in your strokes, as we kissed again, the spray from the shower cascading down the front of your body, onto your hands. "Don't worry about him," I grinned, "He'll wait."

We finished rinsing off and exited the shower. After drying off some, I fished my phone from my pants and put in a delivery order from Wongs. The order placed, I walked, still naked, into your bedroom to see you looking in your dresser for something to wear. "This is some bed," I commented, running my hands over one of the stout corner posts. I noticed the finish was abraded part way down, and scrunched my face a little, "the delivery guys should have been more careful."

Then I shrugged, turning towards the bathroom, "better get something on before the delivery guy arrives."
 
Friday Night - Cozy & Comfy

I was taken aback just a little as you turned down my offer of a nice, wet, slippery hand job but I know we had just fucked in the parking lot not twenty minutes ago. I was so looking forward to snuggling under the sheets and watching some mindless tv.

We have come a long way in the few short weeks that I've been here that you are comfortably walking completely naked around my apartment. Who would've thought that I would also be prancing around nude with my best friend's Dad?

I picked out nice soft cotton white panties and then slipped on this really thin tee that barely covered my stomach....

"yea, they were a little rough with the bed...." my voice trailing as I recalled the two muscular guys who had their way with me.

I shivered when you offered me my lo mein as your voice startled me from my threesome daydream, which in turn reminded me of you, me and my boss right here in this same bedroom. Wow, I really have turned into a slut haven't you Megan?

We settled in on the bed, propped up against the pillows as we shoveled Chinese food into our mouths as we a few sitcoms. I was so happy to just being so relaxed around you that I was able to doze off gently into the night as visions of you, MR. Johnson, Chris the masseuse, etc. filled my head. Your body the perfect fit for me to nestle against.
 
Megan had seemed a bit surprised when I had declined the hand job, but I just didn't want to launch into an explanation of how I don't Neeed to get off each time I have an erection, and that I much prefer that our pleasures be mutual. And, frankly, unlike guys your age, I am not ruled by my dick.

But any disappointment vanished when food arrived and we settled into bed. It was a lovely evening. You had fallen asleep and I got up long enough to put the food away. I settled back in to spoon behind you, and we both slept well.

I awoke the next morning to the alarm on my watch. You drowsily asked why I was getting up early on a Saturday. "Crunch time at work," I sighed, "and after last night, I need to go home for a change of clothes. You just go back to sleep Beautiful."

I kissed the back of your head and slipped out of bed. You were falling back asleep by the time I left the room.
 
Saturday Morning - Casual Coffee?

I slept so soundly that I could hardly remember waking up earlier as you got up to leave. You had mentioned something about work but were vague with any details you may have left me while I was in my groggy state. Was I going to see you today? Tonight?

Unsure of what today was going to bring, with you at work, I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:20 already....so I jumped out of bed, applied some makeup and did up my hair and pulled on a loose white scoop neck top and jeans up over my white lace panties plus my tan casual heels.

Grabbing my sunglasses and bag I headed out to do some shopping, food and clothing, but first I needed a cup of coffee. I closed my apartment door to the quiet hallway and made my way to the stairs and down I went.

Aaaahhh, life was so good. Here I was living on my own with a great job, a great boss (snickering), a great and very sexy boyfriend (even though he was my best friend's dad), I have met some really nice people (and had sex with almost every one of them) and now off to have a casual cup of coffee as I take on the day.
 
Saturday morning Coffee

I woke up early on Saturday still thinking about what I had seen in the parking lot last night. It was the girl I had met, well not really met, in the hallway yesterday having sex with an older man on the hood of his car. When we met in the hallway, my mind was on something else and when she spoke and then quickly looked at her phone, I was speechless for a moment. Before I could say anything, she was gone.

The sun was just peeking over the tree tops as I put on jogging clothes. I decided to take an early morning run through my new neighborhood and check out the area. As I jogged along it felt refreshing to jog in the early morning and when I came back into the parking lot, a car was pulling out. I noticed it was the man from last night and he seemed friendly enough, waving to me as we passed each other.

One thing about jogging is working up a sweat. The hot water in the shower felt good and refreshing on my bare skin. I stayed in the shower longer than usual and my mind drifted to the erotic sex show from last night. The man fucked the girl on the hood of his car and I could feel the tingling sensation in my balls thinking about the scene. And then I could still see the soft smile on the girls face when she walked past the lamp post and looked up at me. Did she like the idea of being watched? If not she surely didn't show it. And what was it with the older man? Did he have something special that someone her own age didn't?

As I dried off, I knew I would meet her again. It would be impossible not too since we lived in the same apartment building. I was pretty sure she lived on the same floor as me since I had heard some sounds coming from the hallway right after I watched them disappear from his sight.

Dressing in a white t-shirt and jeans, I started unpacking boxes looking for my coffee maker and coffee. After opening a half dozen boxes, I gave up looking for it. My friend who helped me pack and move, was suppose to label the boxes but it was very apparent he didn't. I needed my coffee and remembered passing a coffee shop on my run this morning. Walking out of the apartment building I saw it was a beautiful day so instead of taking my car, I walked the short distance to the shop.

When I rounded the corner I saw a girl sitting at an outside table, sipping coffee and looking at her phone. I walked past her and into the shop to order my coffee. As the girl behind the counter filled my order, I glanced out the window at the gorgeous sight, long brunette hair hanging down over her shoulders, knowing it was the girl from my apartment building and from last night. She seemed pretty engrossed looking at her phone.

When I get my order, I walk outside seeing all the tables taken and then I see you glance up and smile. It was a beautiful smile, warm and inviting and I felt comfortable seeing your eyes stare at me as I approach your table. I was not about to be speechless today. I needed to find out more about this gorgeous creature who lived in my apartment building.

"Hi ..... ummm sorry to interrupt but I wanted to say hi and introduce myself." I saw your eyes seemingly wondering who in the hell was this guy. "I don't know if you remember but we met in the hallway of our apartment building and I didn't say anything because the cat got my tongue." I hoped the dry humor would not put you off. I could mention that seeing your beauty yesterday left me speechless for a moment, but I didn't. I also didn't mention I saw her and the older man fucking in the parking lot."

"My name is Carter Andrews and I'm new to the area. Do you mind if I sit here while I drink my coffee."
 
Saturday Morning - Hot Coffee & Hot Guy

I really couldn't recall the last time I had a moment to myself in this place since I moved in almost 6 weeks ago. It was a shame that Sean had some work to take care of because I could've just laid around all day in bed. The fact that Sean practically ran out of the apartment this morning caused me to get off my ass and out to explore a little on my own and do some shopping. Maybe I'll see if Sean will be around for dinner tonight and I'll make him a nice dinner.

The barrister was somewhat friendly although she did give me a sort of quizzical look as I ordered. I almost got the feeling like she was checking me out. Not being too familiar with my surroundings and the type of people who may be living and working in the area, I brushed it off and paid for my cup of coffee and corn muffin and found a table outside. The place was filling up so I was lucky to find a place to sit.

I texted Sean inquiring about possible dinner tonight but didn't hear back so that gave me time to catch up on texting Kate and my mom. Apparently they were all busy, or in Kate's case, possibly sleeping still. I was swiping and searching for something when I looked up and saw this cute guy looking my way. He smiled, which in turn caused me to smile, and he started to approach me. My heart started fluttering with every step closer he took.

I gazed up at you when you started to speak to me. A curious look came upon my face as you mentioned that we had previous met when it all started coming back to me. When you finished your introduction, I responded,

"well, some cats can be very naughty that way"

and flashed you a smile.

"Nice to meet you Carter. Megan. Megan Roberts. I also am new to the city. Just not as new as you. I moved in about 6 weeks ago"


I extended my hand to welcome you to sit down and when you took my hand to shake it I got to see what big hands you had.

"Please sit. We are neighbors, aren't we?"


My eyes subconsciously glanced down to your crotch before settling back onto your gorgeous green eyes. Oh Megan, I sighed to myself, they just keep coming don't they?
 
Saturday morning - meeting Megan

I chuckle when you mention cats can be very naughty that way. "Yes they can and I happen to like naughty kittens." I see your eyes arch a little and then your smile is warm, friendly, and inviting and it is as if we have known each other for a long time.

I shake your hand, feeling it almost disappear in mine. Pulling out the chair after you introduce yourself and invite me to sit with you I smile. "Yes we are neighbors." I instantly wonder if we are going to be good neighbors. Putting the thought of us being alone as I stand before you, I see your eyes wander down my body stopping at my crotch. I don't know it you even realize that your tongue peaked out from between your soft lips and licked them. Whether you meant to or not, I have the feeling you're not going to shoo me away.

"Well it's nice to meet you Megan Roberts. So you're new to the city too. Six weeks huh." You nod and smile. "As you know I just moved in yesterday and god I have so many boxes to unpack." I hear your soft chuckle and see your wry knowing smile of someone who has been through unpacking boxes not that long ago.

I sip my coffee and have a chance to admire you while you glance down at your cell phone. I love the outfit you're wearing and my brain instantly replays the scene in the parking lot. You look so much more beautiful in the daylight and I wonder if you know it was me standing in the window, tipping my hand to you for a great show. I can't help but wonder how you came to be with an older man. I weigh asking you about last night but reject it. Hell I just met you and I can't blurt out .... I saw you fucking some man in the parking lot .....

"So anything exciting to do in this town on a Saturday night?" I watch as you brush back your long beautiful brown hair thinking about an answer. Just then your phone buzzes and you pick it up looking at the screen. I know you have just received a text message and when you look at me, I give you a smile, noticing you reading the text and then hesitating. "Don't let me interfere. Go ahead and answer it. I can wait."
 
Saturday Morning - Megan Schemes

The fact that I wanted to lay around in bed all day was not lost on me, even more so as this hot guy was sitting at the table with me having coffee. From the moment he said hello, he was flirting with me. Perhaps I was the naughty kitten who flirted first, but how could i not with this cute guy inches from me.

My thoughts were swinging back and forth from making dinner for my boyfriend or scheming my way to spend time with this cutie. Flashbacks to my move-in day with Mr Francis were still fresh in my memory as Carter mentioned all the boxes still left unpacked when my phone buzzed. I glanced down to my phone and back to you as if seeking approval. When you instructed me to answer, I grinned and looked at the message. A slight frown formed on my face as I saw that my boyfriend was going to be working on a project that would run late into the evening. I responded trying to hide my disappointment that it was alright, that I had so much fun last night, and that we can get together later tonight if you wanted to or get together tomorrow.

"Looks like my plans have changed."

Already my mind was plotting as I was still horny thinking about last night, surprised that Sean didn't want to fuck before leaving this morning. The instant thought of us fucking made me clench my thighs together under the table. God, amazing how much I loved sex now ever since move in day, lol.

"Since my plans have changed and I am free for the day, and since I had a very good experience moving in with some help from my best friend's dad, perhaps I can help you unpack. That's if you want my help. And I'm not being too pushy."


God, he was a cutie!
Trying to gauge your reaction to my offer as I released my clenched thighs and could feel the warmth building between my legs. God Megan! Were you going to fuck this guy too? I thought. And how many would that be since moving here? 5? 6?

"So Mr. Andrews, what will it be?" as I peer over my cup taking the last sip, knowing that he couldn't resist such an offer, especially if his flirting was in earnest. I was becoming quite aroused at the prospect unaware that my pert nipples were starting to harden under my thin white tee, making them quite noticeable since I forgot to put on a bra this morning.
 
Carter takes Megan up on her offer

I see the frown on your face and wonder if anything is wrong. You look at me but don't say a word and then I watch you quickly type a reply to whoever texted you. When you are finished, you look back and me with a wry smile and inform me that it looks as if your plans have changed.

I immediately wondered if your plans included the man from last night. I can't help but picture you lying on the top of his car with him between your legs, pumping you full of his cock. I don't want to be nosy and ask what your plans were and then I listen to your sweet proposition to help me unpack.

The proposition took me a bit by surprise. I never expected a beautiful woman to offer her help. Hell, I've been in town for one day and I would be crazy not to take this sexy woman up on her offer. I smile at you when you quickly ask for my answer. I purposely take my time, gazing at your face and then see the distinct outline of your hard nipples. I didn't want to appear so eager like a kid on Christmas morning but I didn't want to be like the man in the apartment corridor when the cat got my tongue.

I pull out my phone from my back pocket and look at the blank screen. "Well Ms. Roberts let me see what's on my schedule today," I joke. I want to say that I am schedule to fuck you over and over all day and maybe all night but I don't. Instead I give you a bright smile. "Mmmm it looks like I am completely free and I could use your expert help unpacking my boxes."

I see a smile forming around your coffee cup still pressed against your soft lips. I lay my phone down and pick up my coffee cup, sipping the last remnants of the dark liquid. As I finish my coffee, I wonder if you are really serious about unpacking boxes or is our silent flirting going to end with us fucking our brains out. "I'm ready whenever you are Megan," I say, my eyes drawn to your hard nipples now making a more pronounced impression against the flimsy top.

Just as we start to rise from our chairs, I see a figure walking toward us. The sexy barrister who waited on me is clearing the table next to us and then she walks to our table. She has a bright smile on her face and then hands a folded piece of paper to you and then me. "Just in case either or both of you would like to get together sometime." I was stunned and from the look on your face you were too. I open the piece of paper and see her name, Angela, and phone number. What the hell kind of town did I move too?

The barrister didn't wait for an answer but winked at each of us and then turned on her heels, picking up empty cups and wrappers from the tables. I watch you look down at the paper again and then at her.

Breaking the awkward silence, I announce, "Ready Megan?" I cant' wait to get back to my apartment and see what the day will bring. I feel a thickening in my jeans and I want nothing more than to get you alone.
 
Last edited:
Saturday Morning - Carter & Megan

I took one last look at my phone before looking up and seeing the cute girl that served me coffee approaching then slipping each of us a piece of paper. I was taken aback by her forwardness and stood there in disbelief looking back and forth from her note to her face and then to her back as she returned to her duties. I gave you a 'can you believe her?' look and then came back at you by saying,

"let's go! I'm ready!"

smiling as I slipped my arm through yours as we walked out the door. All I could think about was how just 6 weeks ago I was this shy, conservative, somewhat sexless young woman and here I was in this new city, with an older boyfriend who happens to be my best friend's father, a new job, a new apartment, leaving the cafe in the arms of this gorgeous hunk thinking that at some point today we were going to fuck. The thought made me shiver even though the warmth was building between my legs. So much for doing all the things I needed to do to catch up like food shop, dry cleaning, etc.

We waded our way through the crowd at the outside tables, seeing them all gaze at us as we strolled by unaware that my nipples were practically poking through my thin white tee. I thought back to the barrister girl who slipped me a note and wondered what it would be like with her. I know I freaked out when Katie tried to seduce me at her dad's place but that was a few weeks ago when I was at the onset of my sexual awakening. I bet Carter has a nice cock I think to myself as we approach our building.
 
Carter and Megan arrive at the apartment

I see the look of disbelief on your face when Angela hands each of us a slip of paper with her name and phone number. I too am stunned for a moment, wondering if she can tell we were not a couple and figured she'd take her chances. What a bold move! For a brief moment, I imagine the three of us naked, teasing and playing together. But my short-lived fantasy is interrupted when I feel you press your breast against my arm.

I was also surprised when you slipped your arm through mine as we headed away from the coffee shop. We had run into each other yesterday, introduced this morning, and now to the average passer-by we were a couple. I enjoy the feel of your arm linked with mine and the feel of your breast pressing against it. I feel a slight shiver and look down to see two ripe nipples poking suggestively through your thin white tee. I smile and know if it weren't for my tight jeans you would see a very nice thick cock poking straight out in front of me.

Our conversation on the way back to the apartment is light, no heavy questions. When we reach the infamous parking lot, I look at the empty parking space where last night you were fucked on the top of a car. I again wonder who the mystery man is as he seemed to be much older than you. I try to push those thoughts out of my head. You are with me now and not him or anyone else. What will the day bring? I have a feeling we are going to do some personal undressing and leave a lot of the boxes unopened.

Walking up the walk leading to the building, I see you glance up and I too look at the window where I spied on you and your friend. Sometime I am going to bring up the fact that I watched you but don't think this is the right time. I don't want you thinking about another man right now.

When we walk into my apartment, I see your eyes widen when you see the many boxes strewn in the living room. You seem to be taking a survey of the work as you walk around the room and then end up at the window overlooking the parking lot.

I see you stare outside for a moment and then turn to me. "Look's like an all day and night job doesn't it Megan?" I hear you chuckle softly as you look at the boxes and then me.

I know where I want to start. I think you like the spontaneity of sex and I plan to give you a lot of it before this day is out. I walk to you and push you against the wall, pulling your arms over your head. "I'm glad I couldn't find my coffee pot Megan," I chuckle. "And thanks for helping me out today. I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy day. Where do you want to start and I hope I'm not ruining your day." And then my lips pressed hard against your and my body pressed you against the wall. If I am correct this is something we both want ..... no need on this glorious morning.
 
Saturday Morning - Approaching Megan

Walking down the familiar hallway until we reach your door, I nod and say,

"my apartment is just down the hall".

We enter your place and I can see boxes upon unopened boxes scattered across your apartment. Your place is laid out almost exactly as mine, and why wouldn't it? I step through your living room to your double glass doors and gaze upon the parking, determining the spot where Sean and I fucked. I snickered as I considered that it might've been you that was watching and who I acknowledged in the dark on our way in.

I turned and looked around the room and to answer your question,

"it sure looks like you have a lot of stuff. It may take longer than I originally thought it might take but", gazing into your gorgeous green eyes, "we make sure everything is put in the right place."

As my words leave my mouth you start to walk towards me and my heart start to race, I've come to know that look lately from others as you grab my hands and raise my arms forcefully over my head and peer into my eyes causing my heart to pound in my chest. You ask me questions and before I can gather myself to answer you kiss me firm. I hesitate at first wondering what I have gotten myself into, but when you press your pelvis into me and slip your tongue into my opening mouth, I knew I was going to have sex with you. I love a man who knows what he wants, and this guy definitely knows what he wants.....and as my mind and body start to succumb to my insatiable appetite, my prior self-acknowledgement that I was indeed a slut was verified as I opened my mouth and kissed you back. A guy I formally met just a half hour ago.
 
Megan accepts Carter's kiss

I feel your initial hesitancy when I unexpectedly push you against the wall and kiss you. This is the moment of truth. Did I overstep my bounds by being aggressive? Is this something we both knew would happen when we both sent silent teasing messages at the coffee shop? But after a moments hesitancy, I feel your lips open and I slip my tongue inside your mouth, loving the feel of your tongue poking at mine.

I smile thinking you are about to find out something special about me. As the kiss lingers, our bodies beginning to sway and push against one another, my tongue slips further into your mouth. I wiggle my tongue against the roof of your mouth as it snakes further than you have probably felt before. I feel you struggle a little and it is understandable.

Pulling my lips off yours and my tongue retracting back into my mouth, I give you a smile. I flick my tongue along your lips and softly say, "I'm blessed with a long tongue Megan. I think you'll enjoy what I can do with it."

I let your hands free of mine and I wrap one strong arm around your neck, cradling it in my arm while my other hand begins to explore your covered body. I feel my cock thickening in my jeans and let out gasp when I feel your fingers rubbing it.

And then I kiss you again, my tongue sliding inside your willing mouth, gliding deeper until I can feel the back of your throat. I flick it back and forth, feeling your body pressing more urgently against mine. When I pull back, I hear your soft gasp. "Should we start unpacking, or have you changed your mind?"
 
Last edited:
Saturday Morning - The Unpacking Begins

AS you break from our kiss, I do all I can to breathe as I am in awe of that tongue,

"Wow! How? What? Is that for real?"

Pushing my now free hands through my hair. I gaze at you in wonder as I imagine what that tongue can do to me. My stunned look slowly turns to a sheepish grin as I lower my hands and start to rub your cock through your pants feeling the heat and the size of it. At first I was disappointed that my boyfriend Sean had to leave but now I was more than curious about my new neighbor here and his magical tongue. I needed to wrap my head around this whole situation and needed to stall a bit when you wrapped your arm around me and kissed me again. As you do this amazing thing with your tongue in my mouth I feel myself getting more and more absorbed in you and lean my body into yours, the palm of my hand firmly rubbing your cock.

You suddenly pull back as if teasing me, leaving me in a heightened state of sexual arousal when you ask me what we should do now. Part of me knows that I just met you and shouldn't even be at this stage of sexual promiscuity with you, a practical stranger, although I do know where you live. However, since my early morning state of being horny, and meeting you at the coffee shop, I just needed to get fucked.

"I think we should start unpacking. Here, allow me..."

I slowly sink to my knees as my hands work to release your throbbing hot, hard cock from your pants.
 
Back
Top