Newly minted...show a girl around? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I have truly had better ones. Really horrible family stuff has me down.

Well, that's no fun. I've always had the thought that just because someone is "family" doesn't mean I have to be their friend or even involve them in my life. I only want people in my life that make it better, regardless of if we share the same DNA or not. Hope the weekend treats you better.

Hello.

I've just joined Literotica, and am finding my way around.

I am:

Short. Cute. Animated. Canadian. Smart. Quick witted. Soft. Curvy. Sensual. Compassionate. Confidante. Un peu de français. An Irish nose. Your gift to open.

If this makes you smile, and makes you want to dig deeper, message me! :)

I joined half an hour ago and probably need a hand to hold mine, so I'm probably not experienced enough!

Monday morning reminder:

Short. Cute. Animated. Canadian. Smart. Quick witted. Soft. Curvy. Sensual. Compassionate. Confidante. Un peu de français. An Irish nose. Your gift to open.

If this makes you smile, and makes you want to dig deeper, message me!

I've been known to be forgetful, and I like digging into things, so this was a very enticing post!

What is an Irish nose? I've heard of a Roman nose and an English rose but never an Irish nose.

Mee Two (droll)

Hello.

I've just joined Literotica, and am finding my way around.

I am:

If this makes you smile, and makes you want to dig deeper, message me! :)

Hi Scarlett...
I've just found this site so very new here.
I'm Tall (6ft), Attractive for my age (so I'm told) - I'll add a profile pic as soon as I figure out how, Very English, Intelligent (again, so I'm told), Sensitive, Also sensual, Keen to chat, Fun/saucy, Leaning French (but I admit I had to look that up ;-) - what is an Irish nose? (you mean Rose, surely?)

I love opening gifts (can hardly wait), but I have a lot to offer too :)
If you reply then I'll PM you (if this thing lets me :) - and when I've learned how to do it - ha ha).

Back