hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*smiles at you stands up and slides onto the desk my legs hanging over the edge of your desk spreading my legs a little undoing my tie and stroking my wet pussy through my knickers*

*guides his hand to feel your wetness, rubbing it urgently against your knickers, then pulling them slightly to the side and with one finger tracing it up and down your wet slit, feeling you soak his finger, you're so aroused, leans in and kisses you deeply, sticking his tongue in your mouth, while he slips his finger inside you, deep inside, seeking out your G spot*

*guides his hand to feel your wetness, rubbing it urgently against your knickers, then pulling them slightly to the side and with one finger tracing it up and down your wet slit, feeling you soak his finger, you're so aroused, leans in and kisses you deeply, sticking his tongue in your mouth, while he slips his finger inside you, deep inside, seeking out your G spot*

*biting your bottom lip moaning against your lips tasting your tongue against mine. rocking my hips against you*

Shit I'm late for class, I hope I havent missed anything important.

Oh.... :D

*looks over at the door blushing*

Christ, up until know I have only been a lurker, but I really can't resist telling you how incredibly horny you make me.

I'm already working on the second time your pictures are going to make me cum, and I just got here. Thank you!

*biting your bottom lip moaning against your lips tasting your tongue against mine. rocking my hips against you*

*breaking the kiss, gets down on his knees in front of the desk you're sitting on, breathes in the musty scent of your sex, slides a second finger inside and continues fucking your pussy with it, before leaning his face in between your thighs and flicking his tongue gently at first against your bud, stiffening his tongue and starting to flick it faster from side to side*

i formally apologise for passing out last night :S i owe you some fun at a later date ;) hahah

and i can't help being horny for most of my existence ;)

glad you like my thread

*breaking the kiss, gets down on his knees in front of the desk you're sitting on, breathes in the musty scent of your sex, slides a second finger inside and continues fucking your pussy with it, before leaning his face in between your thighs and flicking his tongue gently at first against your bud, stiffening his tongue and starting to flick it faster from side to side*

* wanders into the class, sees an incredibly sexy woman sitting on the desk, legs spread, flushed chest rising and falling heavily, moaning with pleasure as the man kneeling between her legs pleasures here orally. "Oops, my mistake - I thought this was Blowjobs 101, not the pussy licking tutorial"...makes to leave..but lingers instead, closing the door and slowly approaching the couple *

Oh and by the way

By the way - you are incredibly sexy! I have very much enjoyed seeing your pics, and reading your responses - hope to see more of both soon

* wanders into the class, sees an incredibly sexy woman sitting on the desk, legs spread, flushed chest rising and falling heavily, moaning with pleasure as the man kneeling between her legs pleasures here orally. "Oops, my mistake - I thought this was Blowjobs 101, not the pussy licking tutorial"...makes to leave..but lingers instead, closing the door and slowly approaching the couple *

*looks over at you mid moan and manages to smile briefly and blushing. my hips buck and i throw my head back moaning wildly rolling my hips...*

love your writing...

*looks over at you mid moan and manages to smile briefly and blushing. my hips buck and i throw my head back moaning wildly rolling my hips...*

*quickly strips and walks to the table. I Climb up to kneel on the table next to you, suddenly leaning in and kissing you firmly, pressing my tongue between your soft lips. I can taste the saltiness left from his cum, and I know that you must have had his cock between your lips before he got his mouth on you. I watch as he expertly tends to you, his tongue exploring every fold, sliding from your tight butt up to flick across your clit. I grab a nadful of your hair and pull your head down to my hard cock...*

good morning sezy, thought how lucky i was to find your thread and pics when i woke this morning and then i started reading your posts and amazing how hard i got so quickly , i had to let you know, now scanning back to see what i might have missed, while taking care of my ....um problem that isn't quite so little thank you, really loved you in the postion on all fours, yeah i pictured myself climbing between those legs where i could give that nice butt a good pounding :D:D

*quickly strips and walks to the table. I Climb up to kneel on the table next to you, suddenly leaning in and kissing you firmly, pressing my tongue between your soft lips. I can taste the saltiness left from his cum, and I know that you must have had his cock between your lips before he got his mouth on you. I watch as he expertly tends to you, his tongue exploring every fold, sliding from your tight butt up to flick across your clit. I grab a nadful of your hair and pull your head down to my hard cock...*

blushes and moans you can feel my hot breath tickle over your hard cock as you part my lips with your cock spreading my wet mouth around you suckling and swirling my tongue aroun you

good morning sezy, thought how lucky i was to find your thread and pics when i woke this morning and then i started reading your posts and amazing how hard i got so quickly , i had to let you know, now scanning back to see what i might have missed, while taking care of my ....um problem that isn't quite so little thank you, really loved you in the postion on all fours, yeah i pictured myself climbing between those legs where i could give that nice butt a good pounding :D:D

morning to you to sezy :)
I'm a bit naughty sometimes what can i say ;)

naughty indeed your pictures are about to kill me, but imagining what i want to do to you you are one bad bad little girl maybe youhould crawl over here and climb up into daddy's lap wiggling that gorgeous ass on his already rock hard cock. shame on you for not wearing any panties

blushes and moans you can feel my hot breath tickle over your hard cock as you part my lips with your cock spreading my wet mouth around you suckling and swirling my tongue aroun you

Your mouth feels incredible, and I am torn between watching my hard member sliding between your lips, and the incredibly erotic sight of him still licking you. In the end the blowjob take most of the attention. I grab the back of your head and guide your mouth down the full length of my shaft, slowly pressing my cock into your throat..

Your mouth feels incredible, and I am torn between watching my hard member sliding between your lips, and the incredibly erotic sight of him still licking you. In the end the blowjob take most of the attention. I grab the back of your head and guide your mouth down the full length of my shaft, slowly pressing my cock into your throat..

i gag a little as you press agianst my tight throat sliding you deeper in choking on you. my throat tight contracting around you. a hand on the guys head between my legs my moans vibrating around your cock

naughty indeed your pictures are about to kill me, but imagining what i want to do to you you are one bad bad little girl maybe youhould crawl over here and climb up into daddy's lap wiggling that gorgeous ass on his already rock hard cock. shame on you for not wearing any panties

hmmm move the guy licking me out and fuck me :p mmmmm want me to call you daddy? naughty naughty man

damn nice sight....stroking my hard cock watching thie hottie get herself pleasured in so many ways...wont be long before i'm firing a hot load somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back