First time gay sex idea/fantasy

Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Posts
13
I've been a fan of gay sex stories for a long time now, especially stories about a guys first time. I've had this idea / fantasy running through my head for a while now that I would love for someone to create a story out of. Here's how it goes: I work for a bank and have flirted with this married coworker (I'm married as well). Finally she invites me over to her place for some lunch time fun. When I get there it turns out he has been spying on our text messages and he was the one who put the invite out. He tells me there will be some fucking going in today, but I will be the one getting fucked. He says if I don't cooperate he will give all the proof to my wife, but if I do I will enjoy myself. I go along with it so my wife doesn't find out. He brings me to his bedroom and starts by having me suck him. Im reluctant at first, but as I've had fantasies of man sex for a while I start getting into it. After he gets nice and hard he has me strip and get on the all fours. He rims and fingers me to get me loose, which I end up loving. He fucks me bareback from behind, slowly, and it feels incredible. I get rock hard and he starts to fuck me. He flips me onto my back and fucks me with my legs on his shoulders and I cum without touching my cock while he blows his load inside me. He comments that since I clearly loved it we are now going to do it regularly.

I'm 6'1" 230 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. Im moderately hairy bad in good shape. Im about 6"and cut. He is 5'10" blonde hair blue eyes almost hairless. According to his wife he's packing about 8 solid inches. Ideas for names if your so inclined: me:Ben him:Bill her:Andrea.

I really hope someone can makeu this into a hot story (or series if you're so inclined lol).

Thoughts?
 
Done and Drafted

Well, I wrote it. At least the first draft of it - I need to edit it myself and dig out an editor to do an independent job on it. I'll keep you posted.
 
Well I've had several people say they were interested in writing this but haven't had anyone following through. Putting it out there one mode time in the hopes someone is interested.
 
It is written, I'm waiting to get edits back. I may need to get a different editor or maybe just flog the one I have.
 
Does it have to be from a specific point of view? The wife's point of view OK?
 
I really envisioned it from my own point of view. I've read quite a few of your stories and really like your work. I think you could do an excellent job with this story.
 
I'd probably have to have some unusual angle--like the pov being from the wife--to write this scenario.
 
Back
Top