What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so fed up hearing about the royal wedding, and the only good thing about it is getting the day off work

Ben and Jerry's pistachio ice cream has made me reevaluate my non love of ice cream, a nice blend of ice cream that is amaretto in flavor, and lots of whole nuts. YUM

The last living father of single-payer health care in Canada passed away today. He was also a father of our modern Charter of Rights and Freedom.

I am feeling sad.

As I manually imported my contacts, there were a few people who I thought, "Why the fuck do I want their number, I don't even like them?!?" However, I quickly remembered that I have their name & number in my phone to remind me NOT to answer... :rolleyes:

As I manually imported my contacts, there were a few people who I thought, "Why the fuck do I want their number, I don't even like them?!?" However, I quickly remembered that I have their name & number in my phone to remind me NOT to answer... :rolleyes:

nods . .yuppers!!:)

Some blokes are blatantly douchey, others you have to peel off a few layers before you discover they're douchey, and others are not douchey at all, that's my favourite kind :)

I love Verizon for their automatic contacts backup.....just takes a minute to download into the new phone. Best part.....I usually destroy my phones such that contacts can't be retrieved.......:eek: Seriously, I'm surprised all carriers aren't doing something similar....

Given the horrid state in which she left her state and her epic failure as a governor, why does Jennifer Granholm continue to get such play on the sunday talkshows...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back