Ropes and cuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mty7r4chPs1sawy91o1_500.jpg

This looks just like this weekend at the club. 4 guys with lots of hands.....

tifani

Do tell! She's very vulnerable with her legs spread and her hands over her head like that. And she's stripped naked with lots of bare flesh for the guys to explore. Were you like that at the club?

Do tell! She's very vulnerable with her legs spread and her hands over her head like that. And she's stripped naked with lots of bare flesh for the guys to explore. Were you like that at the club?

Yes! Hubby had set up a night with 4 guys at the club. Blindfolded me, took me back to the play area, let them strip me, then lie me down with my hands above my head, tied. I brought my dildo and bullet vibe to help out. It went on for most of the night!

Tifani

Yes! Hubby had set up a night with 4 guys at the club. Blindfolded me, took me back to the play area, let them strip me, then lie me down with my hands above my head, tied. I brought my dildo and bullet vibe to help out. It went on for most of the night!

Tifani

So the four guys got to strip you while you were blindfolded, and they got to watch you get off while you were getting worked with your dildo and vibe. Did they get to touch you too? Did you touch them?

So the four guys got to strip you while you were blindfolded, and they got to watch you get off while you were getting worked with your dildo and vibe. Did they get to touch you too? Did you touch them?

They touched a lot! So did one of the women, one of the guy's wives who was playing with hubby. I could easily tell it was her, very soft hands and mouth. Smelled great too. It went on for about an hour, rolling me on all fours, them cumming one by one until they let me have my turn.

Tifani

They touched a lot! So did one of the women, one of the guy's wives who was playing with hubby. I could easily tell it was her, very soft hands and mouth. Smelled great too. It went on for about an hour, rolling me on all fours, them cumming one by one until they let me have my turn.

Tifani

And what happened when it was your turn? Were the guys blindfolded like you were? Did you strip them and touch them?

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back