I'm sensitive almost any kind of touch

Starcry

Virgin
Hello everyone,

I'm not part of the BDSM community bit I think that might chance soon.

I have no idea what this is called and I only recently found out that it's an actual thing, So I apologise for the length of this but I don't know any terms or anything so I'm doing my best to describe this in plane English.

In short I'm hyper sensitive to touch and live just off full orgasm, even my cloths, once an ex girlfriend of mine brought me to orgasm and all she was doing was touching m chest and stomach. I on the other had was quivering and shaking uncontrollably.

I found out by watching a YouTube tutorial on how to use a whip that apparently this is thing and people like me exist.

So is this a thing? Do people like me exist who can be reduced to a puddle with a simple touch? I'm 100% straight so naturally I only like being touched by women I'm dating which is fine, great even but I would like to gain some control over this.

Is this a thing? Is there anybody else out there like me?

Thanks

The term you are looking for is premature ejaculation.

Welcome to Lit!

Hello everyone,

I have no idea what this is called and I only recently found out that it's an actual thing, So I apologise for the length of this but I don't know any terms or anything so I'm doing my best to describe this in plane English.

In short I'm hyper sensitive to touch and live just off full orgasm, even my cloths, once an ex girlfriend of mine brought me to orgasm and all she was doing was touching m chest and stomach. I on the other had was quivering and shaking uncontrollably.

I found out by watching a YouTube tutorial on how to use a whip that apparently this is thing and people like me exist.

So is this a thing? Do people like me exist who can be reduced to a puddle with a simple touch? I'm 100% straight so naturally I only like being touched by women I'm dating which is fine, great even but I would like to gain some control over this.

Thanks

On a total non sexual side note, I bet you'd like asmr videos to relax in general if you are indeed hypersensitive

The term you are looking for is premature ejaculation.

Welcome to Lit!

Hello there and thank you. If by premature ejaculation you mean climaxing in a few seconds or minutes then no, I tend to make love for hours at a time

On a total non sexual side note, I bet you'd like asmr videos to relax in general if you are indeed hypersensitive

I do thank you, I discovered it a while back but my triggers keep changing so I'm constantly on the hunt.

Hello everyone,

Thanks

I've never heard of this.

As far as myself I'm always in some state of arousal, I can probably count on one had the times I've been completely off sexually since puberty. I'm not as sensitive as you describe, but I can become really wet from touch alone. Either being touched, or touching someone else. I wouldn't be able to climax from that alone. I have managed to climax from pain though.

I've never heard of this.

As far as myself I'm always in some state of arousal, I can probably count on one had the times I've been completely off sexually since puberty. I'm not as sensitive as you describe, but I can become really wet from touch alone. Either being touched, or touching someone else. I wouldn't be able to climax from that alone. I have managed to climax from pain though.

Thank you for your response, it's really strange, I honestly don't know about pain, never tried that but to be honest my partners all have reacted very differently to me, some have been to scared to touch me, others have been completely merciless and just "put me under" I guess? For hours at a time, leaving me completely exhausted and not really able to think to an hour afterwards, I'm an engineer by trade so not being able to analyze and think is a big deal for me so I tend to take things slow and am generally quite picky about the women I date.

Anyhow, all this is leading to a question, if you're aroused all the time, like me, how do you do engage physically with people? I ask as it would be nice to be able to give my female friends a hug without the guilt or actually be able to give my mother and father a hug too.

Thank you for your response, it's really strange, I honestly don't know about pain, never tried that but to be honest my partners all have reacted very differently to me, some have been to scared to touch me, others have been completely merciless and just "put me under" I guess? For hours at a time, leaving me completely exhausted and not really able to think to an hour afterwards, I'm an engineer by trade so not being able to analyze and think is a big deal for me so I tend to take things slow and am generally quite picky about the women I date.

Anyhow, all this is leading to a question, if you're aroused all the time, like me, how do you do engage physically with people? I ask as it would be nice to be able to give my female friends a hug without the guilt or actually be able to give my mother and father a hug too.

I try to limit my physical contact really. When I hug family I tend to do that lean in hips away hug, or just that one armed side hug. Close friends I do more full body hugs. But even though I may be aroused it's not because of them or directed towards them so I don't feel any guilt about it. It's just biology, not attraction, if that makes sense. I guess it's easier for me since my arousal doesn't show like yours would. Sometimes it'll peak for no reason, like standing in line at WalMart and suddenly I'm wet and aching. On the flip side I'm very physical with my Master. I touch him a lot in non sexual settings. Before I was with him I was not a cuddler and very defensive of my space.

I try to limit my physical contact really. When I hug family I tend to do that lean in hips away hug, or just that one armed side hug. Close friends I do more full body hugs. But even though I may be aroused it's not because of them or directed towards them so I don't feel any guilt about it. It's just biology, not attraction, if that makes sense. I guess it's easier for me since my arousal doesn't show like yours would. Sometimes it'll peak for no reason, like standing in line at WalMart and suddenly I'm wet and aching. On the flip side I'm very physical with my Master. I touch him a lot in non sexual settings. Before I was with him I was not a cuddler and very defensive of my space.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you. I could never have a mistress though, I'm attracted to strong independent women but have never really submitted to anybody, or given orders for that matter. Anyhow, going by what you say there doesn't seem to be much in the way of mental exercises I can do other than limit physical contact with people. I'll have to develop some of my own then. Thank you for being so open with me on this, I really do appreciate it.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you. I could never have a mistress though, I'm attracted to strong independent women but have never really submitted to anybody, or given orders for that matter. Anyhow, going by what you say there doesn't seem to be much in the way of mental exercises I can do other than limit physical contact with people. I'll have to develop some of my own then. Thank you for being so open with me on this, I really do appreciate it.

If this is too much then let me know, or you can PM me if you don't want it on the public forum, but why could you never have a Mistress or someone to submit to you? There's no wrong answer, I'm just curious. :)

I wish I could be more helpful for coping. Maybe meditation if you're looking for mental exercises. I find frequent masterbation helps to alleviate some of my drive. I usually play once a day while Master is at work, but sometimes more if the mood really strikes me. It doesn't scratch the itch quiet as well as sex, but it's a good enough band aid to help bring my focus back.

Hello everyone,

Thanks
Hi Starcry I was very interested in your thread and I think what I read about the human exogenous zones on Wikipedia very interesting, maybe you would find it interesting too, not that it answers all of your questions but might lead you to some. ( by the way if my bf was reduced into a puddle with a simple touch, I would think I was a lucky girl☺)

If this is too much then let me know, or you can PM me if you don't want it on the public forum, but why could you never have a Mistress or someone to submit to you? There's no wrong answer, I'm just curious. :)

I wish I could be more helpful for coping. Maybe meditation if you're looking for mental exercises. I find frequent masterbation helps to alleviate some of my drive. I usually play once a day while Master is at work, but sometimes more if the mood really strikes me. It doesn't scratch the itch quiet as well as sex, but it's a good enough band aid to help bring my focus back.

I'll PM you

Hi Starcry I was very interested in your thread and I think what I read about the human exogenous zones on Wikipedia very interesting, maybe you would find it interesting too, not that it answers all of your questions but might lead you to some. ( by the way if my bf was reduced into a puddle with a simple touch, I would think I was a lucky girl☺)

Hi bluekitty69,

Thank you for responding to me. I do research that and from a young age developed a passion for massage but I'm trying to learn about about exogenous zones, with any luck I'll learn to get some control over this.

Back